Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seriously, is there anyone left who is not inconsiderate?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so pissed. recently I have encountered one inconsiderate person after another. I don't know why people are so rude and inconsiderate. and this is not about confirmation bias and me noticing things that confirm my beliefs and ignoring things that don't confirm my beliefs. there is seriously no one considerate left.

example 1: I met this girl at a store. she says she is here on vacation and will be going back to her country in a few days. she was really horny, she put her number in my phone and texted herself without my permission to make sure she gets my number. that day she kept texting asking me questions about me and I asked some questions about her. we set up a meeting for the next day at 6 pm. I was supposed to drive to her friend's house where she was staying which was 20 miles away. the next day I sent her a text to test her and make sure I dont drive there for no reason. she stopped responding. I mean how inconsiderate can you be? what if I had drove there and wasted my gas and time? and no apology text, no sorry about wasting your time, no can we reschedule (not that I would have given her a second chance)

example 2: I wanted to buy something on offerup. set up time and place with seller for the next day. next morning I wrote "on my way" to test the seller and make sure he is still alive. my message was delivered but not seen. I didn't go there because at this point I knew people are inconsiderate and don't mind wasting my time. but I sent a fake message "I am here at the address you gave me, where are you?" nothing. delivered but not seen. seller blocked me for no reason?

example 3: good luck selling anything on these sites. if you have sold anything on these sites you know you will be dealing with a bunch of idiots

I mean I dont get it. how could people be so disrespectful, inconsiderate, rude, selfish?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think any of these examples are good ones because in neither of them are these complete strangers obligated to you in any way.

Even someone who leaves a shopping cart out in a parking space is more inconsiderate than the people you mentioned in your examples lol

I mean you really coulda chose some better examples as there are definitely people out there who are inconsiderate..

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just you, I've noticed a big increase in people's level of flakiness since the pandemic started and it's coming from all sides: Family, very close friends and just casual acquaintances.

The feeling of community and responsibility is all but gone in the US, outside of tight-knit groups like the Amish and Hassidic Jews.

Reactions: BMX

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any of these examples are good ones because in neither of them are these complete strangers obligated to you in any way.

Even someone who leaves a shopping cart out in a parking space is more inconsiderate than the people you mentioned in your examples lol

I mean you really coulda chose some better examples as there are definitely people out there who are inconsiderate..
I disagree. that's like saying a contract is invalid because the other party is a complete stranger. in the case of a shopping cart there is no agreement between the parties, I didn't agree that I would take my shopping cart and then refuse to do it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. that's like saying a contract is invalid because the other party is a complete stranger. in the case of a shopping cart there is no agreement between the parties, I didn't agree that I would take my shopping cart and then refuse to do it.
YOu basically said "if theres no contract or agreement, then things cannot be inconsiderate". This is incredibly flawed logic.

Okay, so lets say someone is on a bus.. and there's one chair left and that person sees a 70 yr old lady walk in with a cane --and instead of giving her the chair, he sits down in the last seat-- That's considered inconsiderate--- but viola there is no contract or agreement between the man and the woman is there?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are considerate people out there, you've just got to find em. At face value I don' think you'll encounter them often though. Also depends on where you live in a general sense

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu basically said "if theres no contract or agreement, then things cannot be inconsiderate". This is incredibly flawed logic.

Okay, so lets say someone is on a bus.. and there's one chair left and that person sees a 70 yr old lady walk in with a cane --and instead of giving her the chair, he sits down in the last seat-- That's considered inconsiderate--- but viola there is no contract or agreement between the man and the woman is there?
I never said that. I said someone who leaves his shopping cart in the parking spot is not more inconsiderate than someone who agrees to meet and then disappears.
agrees to meet: wasted 2 hours of your time driving, plus your gas
parking lot: get out of your car and move the damn cart. how hard is that?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I never said that. I said someone who leaves his shopping cart in the parking spot is not more inconsiderate than someone who agrees to meet and then disappears.
You literally said in that case theres no agreement between the parties so . "i didnt agree tht i would take the shopping cart and he didnt refuse to do it".. That has nothing to do with whether something is inconsiderate or not.

and realistically man --do you even know what inconsiderate is? 1) You got upset some girl asked u to drive her somewhere and then you ended up NOT HAVING TO DO IT.. OHH Mann thats so inconsiderate.. Get real dude. You were just upset that the expectations you had didn't match the results.

The second example was kinda inconsiderate but its something that happens all the time to people.. It's really insignificant.

Like @Stanley said, there are alot of considerate people out there, if not most people. But if you're focused on such little insignificant ideas as being inconsiderate, I can only imagine how you would react if something REALLY inconsiderate happened.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near the middle of a big city, and people have generally gotten more inconsiderate to strangers when out in public. That being said, I've noticed a larger of people who seem to go out of their way to be considerate, although the second faction is a good deal smaller than the first and on the whole the increase in inconsideration is pretty significant. It could be partly due to my area, to be fair.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near the middle of a big city, and people have generally gotten more inconsiderate to strangers when out in public. That being said, I've noticed a larger of people who seem to go out of their way to be considerate, although the second faction is a good deal smaller than the first and on the whole the increase in inconsideration is pretty significant. It could be partly due to my area, to be fair.
they say it's because of china virus but I dont know what that has to do with it

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they say it's because of china virus but I dont know what that has to do with it
More people have become more anxious, less socially calibrated and generally unhappy in life. A lot of the coldness I believe to be brought on by pandemic conditions and people who were greatly affected still not be being fully 'back' in a sense. Social anxiety is at an all time high and I see amongst girls the most.

I live outside of a major city where people are fairly middle of the road, but each and every time I go down south people on the whole are far warmer and kind. Small communities seem to have people who are also more considerate of others

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More people have become more anxious, less socially calibrated and generally unhappy in life. A lot of the coldness I believe to be brought on by pandemic conditions and people who were greatly affected still not be being fully 'back' in a sense. Social anxiety is at an all time high and I see amongst girls the most.

I live outside of a major city where people are fairly middle of the road, but each and every time I go down south people on the whole are far warmer and kind. Small communities seem to have people who are also more considerate of others
A lot of people who weren't "greatly affected" still saw their financial accounts go down.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Girls are just flaky and emotional. None of these constitute as inconsiderate. This is just the typical BS that men have to deal with

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Girls are just flaky and emotional. None of these constitute as inconsiderate. This is just the typical BS that men have to deal with
you have an appointment with a plumber. but you already fixed your toilet and dont need a plumber anymore. you know he will be driving to your house, wasting his time and gas. but you dont let him know dont bother coming. you just stop answering his calls. you are telling me this doesn't make you inconsiderate?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just your imagination. I blocked a fourth person last night on my phone. All within two weeks, and all but one were pretty close to me. They can sit there dumbfounded and draw their own conclusions now.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was flaky... not inconsiderate. You were over eager and willing to drive to her. That came off as needy, and portraits that you will run to any girl who shows you some initial interest. I woulda flaked on you too.

Stop complaining and make adjustments to your mindset and approach.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have an appointment with a plumber. but you already fixed your toilet and dont need a plumber anymore. you know he will be driving to your house, wasting his time and gas. but you dont let him know dont bother coming. you just stop answering his calls. you are telling me this doesn't make you inconsiderate?
Dude this is not a business transaction. If you want to see the difference, try something out. There’s two methods:

I’ve been in a position where I’ve had hot girls working in my company. I’ve kept it professional with them. When I text them for business purposes, I get an immediate response. I bet you, that same girl is taking hours to text back the dudes she’s talking to. See the difference?

Another scenario is a sugar baby. Ask a girl to be one and tell her she’ll get $400 to go on the date. Lol. See how many times she cancels on you then.

These girls have so much attention and simp energy thrown at them, you can’t expect anything more. It’s just the way it is