Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many options are making me less desirable?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve hunted in the same playgrounds for several years now. 4-5 strip clubs, 2-3 nightclubs, and a few regular sports bars. Over the years I’ve dated several of the strippers and waitresses that have come through.

However now, I’m getting lot of resistance, “you’re too much of a player, “I don’t wanna be one of your hoes, “you’re sketchy and untrustworthy” etc

So Wtf? I was always under the impression that men with options were considered attractive and valuable. But it almost seems the opposite now. Women run their hypergamy but they expect us to not spin plates? I’m not getting it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve hunted in the same playgrounds for several years now. 4-5 strip clubs, 2-3 nightclubs, and a few regular sports bars. Over the years I’ve dated several of the strippers and waitresses that have come through.

However now, I’m getting lot of resistance, “you’re too much of a player, “I don’t wanna be one of your hoes, “you’re sketchy and untrustworthy” etc

So Wtf? I was always under the impression that men with options were considered attractive and valuable. But it almost seems the opposite now. Women run their hypergamy but they expect us to not spin plates? I’m not getting it
Women don’t want to be played

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want men with options, but also that will want to settle down with one of them.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a reputation (not a bad one imo) and people will respond as they see fit. Probably best to change the environment up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Knight of Roses you have over grazed your pasture's. It's always best to rotate pastures on a regular basis and it Sounds like you have but you need more acres or stop eating so much! When pasture grass get grazed down too far things aren't so productive. :)

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this a surprise? You burned yourself out at these places. When it happened to me I just said "I had a good run" and moved on to different places. The good thing about these places is the high turnover rate. Give it a few months and you should be good again.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy wants a bikini model, but what turns you on is not that tons of other guys are lusting after her and jerking off to her. It's that she's a top tier beauty which causes every guy including yourself to want her.

Same concept here.

How do you treat these women? Are you leaving lots of sour exes who can then spread stories and negative rumors about you?

There's an old anime called School Days about a horny teenager who bangs his way through his high school and cheats on all his girlfriends, at the end all of the girls hate him except one.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I would get that kinda stuff all the time, but it didnt stop me from getting women left and right lol..

Stop worrying about what some women think -- if you're really about it, nothing should hinder you ability to get women. The ones that are scared are the same ones who aren't going to put out anyways-- they're looking for commitment.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get that kinda stuff all the time, but it didnt stop me from getting women left and right lol..

Stop worrying about what some women think -- if you're really about it, nothing should hinder you ability to get women. The ones that are scared are the same ones who aren't going to put out anyways-- they're looking for commitment.
Wait until you're 36...lol

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from a small town... you have to tread carefully.

If I buy a drink for a woman, or even sit down and talk with one for a while at a bar, the whole town will know about it before the next weekend. It tends to stifle you a bit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

To a degree. There is a way to do things properly and a way not to, and you have fallen on the side of not doing things properly too many times with these women you loved and left.

No woman wants to be made to feel like she is a wh0re, exactly what one of them told you. You have made too many of them feel like wh0res. That's on you to change if you want things to change in that regard.

To put it more succinctly, what you did wasn't the problem, how you did it was.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day almost all women want to lock down a man for a long period of time. Sure, there are some out there who just want to bang but they are pretty rare. So naturally, when it becomes widely known that you are just out for a good time and women know when they see a new girl with you that it is only a matter of time before you move on from her and she is a sucker, this will naturally crimp your game.

Women considering you to be a "player" can be a double edged sword. When you are fishing in small ponds like you are with the same strip clubs and bars, I would say it becomes a negative. Women don't want to be seen as just another one of your bimbos. I agree with the others you need to cast your net much farther and not keep going back to the well. Clearly, these wells are poisoned.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, these wells are poisoned.
How is this a surprise? You burned yourself out at these places. When it happened to me I just said "I had a good run" and moved on to different places. The good thing about these places is the high turnover rate. Give it a few months and you should be good again.
@Knight of Roses you have over grazed your pasture's. It's always best to rotate pastures on a regular basis and it Sounds like you have but you need more acres or stop eating so much! When pasture grass get grazed down too far things aren't so productive. :)
All 3 of these posters accurately assessed what is going on. There's a need for new venues.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from a small town... you have to tread carefully.

If I buy a drink for a woman, or even sit down and talk with one for a while at a bar, the whole town will know about it before the next weekend. It tends to stifle you a bit.
damn thats interesting.. i never thought about it from that perspective.. I'm in a huge city of 3 mill people lol (3rd biggest in America)

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To a degree. There is a way to do things properly and a way not to, and you have fallen on the side of not doing things properly too many times with these women you loved and left.

No woman wants to be made to feel like she is a wh0re, exactly what one of them told you. You have made too many of them feel like wh0res. That's on you to change if you want things to change in that regard.

To put it more succinctly, what you did wasn't the problem, how you did it was.
Can you elaborate on what I should have done differently? These girls are intrinsically flakey and inconsistent. The only way for me to remedy is by dating numerous at the same time so if one cancels, I always have back up plans.

I felt that’s what all single men do, no? So either y’all aren’t haven’t to deal with flakes or y’all okay just chillin at home by yourselves if a date cancels?