Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intruding interlopers or envious bystanders during daygame?

hostel

Reaction score
In nightgame you can always expect some drunk guys doing this ****, but in daytime?!

I had 2 occasions where some random dude tried to insert himself into my 1-1 conversation, even trying to get the number of the girl I'm talking with! This was just in the daytime on the street and small supermarket.

When I talk to other gamers they're surprised, never had this while I got it already multiple times. Probably as shorter more introverted guy, showing some nervousness they see some weakness and tried to exploit that. Yes, to be honest I completely shut down and don't know what is the appropriate way to ask the guy to move on.

I wonder, have you ever got to deal with similar situations? Like envious bystanders giving you a dirty look or men who get into your set? I would like to hear your experiences.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not had anyone ever interject if I'm chatting up a girl during the daytime, aside from genuine casual banter and someone chimes in. Regardless, you need to be unphased by the other guy and keep going after whatever it is you want.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not had anyone ever interject if I'm chatting up a girl during the daytime
I only had this happen and the guy was massive autistic/aspie. Pissed me off how I was cocckblocked.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop looking like you are pissed of and talk normally, if the girl was interested anyway she will disregard him

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: Intruding Interlopers Or Bitter Bystanders During Daygame.

Headline writing 101, man.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only had this happen and the guy was massive autistic/aspie. Pissed me off how I was cocckblocked.
Yeah i'd think anyone barging in would be either deeply insecure and jealous or have little understanding of social tact.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In nightgame you can always expect some drunk guys doing this ****, but in daytime?!

I had 2 occasions where some random dude tried to insert himself into my 1-1 conversation, even trying to get the number of the girl I'm talking with! This was just in the daytime on the street and small supermarket.

When I talk to other gamers they're surprised, never had this while I got it already multiple times. Probably as shorter more introverted guy, showing some nervousness they see some weakness and tried to exploit that. Yes, to be honest I completely shut down and don't know what is the appropriate way to ask the guy to move on.

I wonder, have you ever got to deal with similar situations? Like envious bystanders giving you a dirty look or men who get into your set? I would like to hear your experiences.

Where do you live OP, is it a sausagefest?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is funny.

I'm not laughing at you, but just at the fact that everything I've been yapping about here always comes full circle.

Because you see, had you done my bank robbery approach (in and out in less time as possible), then you wouldn't have stuck around long enough for any c0ckblocker to....c0ckblock.

However, if you choose to stand there for 5-10 minutes spitting that bullsh!t to the woman, negative things may occur.

In and out, bruh.

1. If she gave you the # after 5 minutes, then she would have given it to you after one minute.

2. If she aint gonna give you her # in 30 seconds or less, then she wont give it to you in 5 minutes or more.

Remember those two things.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^WAV has a good point. If you are doing a cold open with a woman in a crowd, it is best to not dilly dally to give folks around a chance to interfere if they sense an opportunity. In my younger days, I recall a woman who I locked lips with in a bar late in the night and some Wanna be Chad thought he would get some of that too, and followed suit when my back was turned. Instead of acting possessive, ...I mean I'd just met her...I whispered in her ear "You want both of us?" to which she replied "No, Get me out of here."

One funny Cokk block I had was when i was married, and I attended some function where my father was being honored with my parents. We were seated at a table with another honoree and his two daughters in their twenties. One of them was rather taken with me and I was conversing with her across the table, being friendly but apparently too charming. My mother snapped at the poor girl " You know he has a wife and kids at home don't you? " At the time I was mortified, but I can laugh about it now.

During my divorce, I had my most memorable multi-night ONS in a hotel while travelling on business. I'd met an attractive woman in the bar the first night, and a number of my industry colleagues were there as well who knew me but not her. They kept inserting themselves into my conversation with her. It actually worked to my favor because I knew everybody and she took it as a sign of my popularity among the crowd.

I see the possibility of people intervening if you are being too persistent and the girl gives off the body language of not being receptive. Especially some of the Hard Sell tactics I see some guys do. More than once I've had women cozy up to me in public when they were getting unwanted attention from clueless PUA's to appear taken.

The other interloper is the PUA who smells the blood in the water,of a horny female. For instance at the Bar as I mentioned above. Usually he is so uncalibrated it's not really a threat, and is another motivation for her to isolate. Always remember..she's not yours, it's just your turn...