Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nightlife when girl is with friends

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um no, I don't expect her to stay with me a stranger she just met and talked to for 5 minutes when her friends are there and she's "waiting for them" that's ridiculous

I think a lot of times the girl *could have been interested had we talked another 10 minutes but a lot of times these interactions are just too short
The problem is that you don't see this from her point of view.

She might've got 4 numbers that evening, and yes, maybe another dude did build a stronger connection that night.

She could also been drunk and kinda regretting acting like a slvt that night.

You really think if you would've followed her like a puppy she would be more attracted? Imo it's a good move to get her number and leave. Hell, if it was me just getting her number is more than enough reason to leave, even if it would be temporarily.

As always, a interaction with a woman offers tons of opportunities to either win her over or lose her interest. When she said " are you leaving"? You could've said " yeah unless you make me stay.."

The fact she didn't responded gives you all your furher answers. Women know within 5 seconds if they're attracted to you or not. Ten more minutes pitching yourself doesn't matter imo. Its not even a L imo ,but if you do consider this an L ,then take it with stride , learn from it and move on.