Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are your 30s too old to enjoy a "cougar"?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men 30-34, getting a younger woman in their 20s isn't too difficult. At 30-32 years old, it doesn't take that much to get a 27-29 year old girlfriend, though younger than 27 is more difficult. At 33-34, younger women start to enter their 30s and getting some 20 somethings is more difficult, especially under 27.

Men 35-39 are more common dating women in their early to mid 30s when they go younger. It takes a lot for a man 35-39 years old to get a woman 10+ years younger, and that's mostly in the form of a higher salary and net worth. Looks still matter, but women put more emphasis on a man's money when evaluating men 35+.

It's not a good deal for a 38-39 year old man to be dating a 35-36 year old single mom. Even childless 35-36 year old women often have mediocre, uninspiring bodies when they are naked and ready for sex in a lot of cases.

Most men in their 30s are vagina beggars for similarly aged women. They do most of their vagina begging on swipe apps now.
I don't disagree with you mate I'm almost 40 and I still can pull a 24 year old every now and then (Granted they are usually gone within a month)

As I get older you realize getting (or staying) in shape is crucial. A man in his 30s does have advantages a man in his 20s does not and that is mostly confidence,charisma, location (condo in the city is a plus) and of course $$$

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A cougar is looking from someone she can control and seduce. Mostly a guy that is very young. Probably to feel like she has power over him. Insert the vision of Stifler's mom. A guy in his 30s would not be interested in a woman that old and her attempts would be pathetic and desperate. But they still try with shows like Milf Manor, lol.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in your 30's and single, then by all means go after the younger club hopping girls who are impressed with your bachelor pad and 6 month old car. A busy career woman might enjoy the easy access to **** and high time availability too.

Now if you are a dad to two kids under 8, and you have them 50% of the time, you are not going to be running into that circle. you will be meeting hot moms at the PTA fundraiser, or kids sports. Most 40+ cougars understand parenting and are attracted to good dads. (Spare me the the "raising another man's kid" BS, I'm talking attraction here)

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stick with 18 to 25 thanks.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if you are a dad to two kids under 8, and you have them 50% of the time, you are not going to be running into that circle. you will be meeting hot moms at the PTA fundraiser, or kids sports. Most 40+ cougars understand parenting and are attracted to good dads. (Spare me the the "raising another man's kid" BS, I'm talking attraction here)
Of course those old women are attracted to the provider dads.... Are they wet with desire?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cougar as far as I am concerned is adios when I hit 30. That’s essentially my own set at that point, not exciting. It does get spicy though if you’re screwing someone in the community that has some ties to your orbit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in your 30's and single, then by all means go after the younger club hopping girls who are impressed with your bachelor pad and 6 month old car. A busy career woman might enjoy the easy access to **** and high time availability too.
It is best for single and childless 30 something men to pursue childless younger women.

For single dads in their 30s, they will typically have children under 13.

A single dad in his 30s meeting moms at a child's sports game or some PTA event isn't meeting cougars. The moms he meets are typically close to his own age.

Approaching a single mom at a child's sports game is an easier approach than approaching women randomly at a park, the grocery store, or a bookstore.