Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men should be even more aware of their age than women

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this is precisely because the relationship becomes transactional: You are dangling the carrot of resources to a younger woman, and she is trading her youthful best years to secure those resources.
Nice post, thank you; but...

A relationship with a female is always transactional dude.
I don't see an issue here in regards to age and and issue that really validates your argument about age differences.

She will NEVER love you for who you are; she will love you only for what you do for her and it doesn't matter if she is 19 years old of 60... (Fvck even if 80-90 yrs old:lol: same rules sort of apply...)

She only will love you conditionally, measuring everyday what you do for her and in the second she figures out in her little peanut brain that "Hey I can do better", she will monkey branch and move to a different dude.

Hence the saying:
"She was never yours, it was just your turn".

Don't fool yourself that just because she is younger (and maybe you too), that it was/is love that keep/t you together.
It will always be about what you provide for her and the things you do for her, (and thus she loves you for that).

This is a the sad truth for us men. We all guys WANT to be really loved by a cute girl for the persons we are, but it will never happen. It's hard one for many guys to accept. Especially for those that took and swallowed the Disney blue pill hard long time ago.

Female to male connections will always be 100% transactional and it will never change.
You just need to swallow the red pill and accept it for what it is. You will always have to price to be colleague, "just" friends, fvck buddies, or LTR status with a woman and she will collect like the tax man do each month.

She will never love you, she will only 100% unconditional love the children that you provide her with and after that what you provide to the family. Once she decides to leave "for a better man" you're gone, (which many decides to do in their 30'tes and even 40'ties thinking they can do better or have the late h0e phase) and that's it.

When that happens, most guys start crying and whining about "all the things I did for her"; thinking they also have build up some transactional love investment capital in the relationship over the years. But they are all delusional.

Such capital is reserved for the females and does not exist for us men. It was only just a stone cold transaction and you did not live up to her terms and now she is checking out. From the start you meet it was all about transactional relationship. She ask you to do stuff for her. It might not cost you money, but you pay in your personal time instead. Or the bytch straight as to help her with money to "save a 304" which is the trap many simps fall into in the dreaded friendzone. They still pay a transactional cost for "just being friends" with that girl..
It is how women (and their offspring), has survived for thousands of years and a deeply integrated into their DNA survival strategy which never going to change.

Now with that said; I do agree that you should be aware of your age as guy (and yes maybe even more so than women, but for different reasons), because time never stops for no one and you will get older and at some point the game is over so you better make the best of it while you still can.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PowerQuest man, do you really believe that stuff or are you merely regurgitating material from a loser red pill guru? :rolleyes:
Because when you're only dealing with hoes, single moms, divorcees and use the rule of 'sex within 3 dates or NEXT' to meet women, then that's your reality. But extrapolating from those experiences and declaring in bold that ALL reality is like that is myopic and ridiculous.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PowerQuest man, do you really believe that stuff or are you merely regurgitating material from a loser red pill guru? :rolleyes:
Because when you're only dealing with hoes, single moms, divorcees and use the rule of 'sex within 3 dates or NEXT' to meet women, then that's your reality. But extrapolating from those experiences and declaring in bold that ALL reality is like that is myopic and ridiculous.
Nope, its from my own experience over the years. Girls always want something from you in return for the connection with them. If it is just your male attention, or your time or resources. It's always the same, it doesn't change.

But extrapolating from those experiences and declaring in bold that ALL reality is like that is myopic and ridiculous
It has to be generic and general in a post like this. There are unicorns, (E.g. exceptions), but as we all know unicorns are rare.
But your opinion is fine. You believe in what you want of course and I respect that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a (western) world where 20% of men are fvcking 80% of women and 70% of divorces are initiated by women, its not about "believing" anymore. Its mathematics that prove the red pill!
Yep, its just basic well known statistics and biology, and science that backs it all up. It is not just a a theory. We men are very different from women and that is not going to change.

In general speaking; whether your personal opinion is that you like the "state of affairs" or not doesn't really matter, as these things are set in stone by mother nature herself.

I personally chose to be aware of it so I can act appropriately when dealing with chicks and navigate the world to my advantage. If guys choose to stay in the Disney matrix or not is not something I can do anything about, but I can like I did in the post above at least share some my experience on the topic.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a (western) world where 20% of men are fvcking 80% of women and 70% of divorces are initiated by women, its not about "believing" anymore. Its mathematics that prove the red pill!
Don't really care to dispute/debate those statistics, particularly the first which is based on swipe apps, ie on low quality females. They are irrelevant to my point which was that the existence of plenty mediocrity out there shouldn't stop us from the pursuit of excellence.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the effort, OP, but from everything I've learned about life the hard way as a dude, a man should not enter marriage before he's reached at least 35 onwards.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man. A relationship between a 25 yr old female and 25 yr old male is often very chaotic and unhealthy. Do you remember how nuts the 25 yr old women were when we were young? They were hardly marriage material. They were focused on adventures and travel and parties aka CC.

A 25-year-old man lacks experience, life skills, wisdom, resources, money, and everything else to handle a woman aged 18-30 range. That's a fact.

Only 35-year-old (and onwards) men can handle women aged 30 and below (if he's not still bluepilled at that time). That's also a fact.

Advising a 22 or 25-year-old dude to enter marriage is purely stupid.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 25-year-old man lacks experience, life skills, wisdom, resources, money, and everything else to handle a woman aged 18-30 range. That's a fact.

Only 35-year-old (and onwards) men can handle women aged 30 and below (if he's not still bluepilled at that time). That's also a fact.

Advising a 22 or 25-year-old dude to enter marriage is purely stupid.
I think all of this depends on the specific man or woman we are talking about. Culture plays a big role too

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, thank you; but...

A relationship with a female is always transactional dude.
1. Exactly. And this is TOTALLY NORMAL PHENOMENON. It's the way life is. It's how the world works. Nothing "wrong" with it.

She will NEVER love you for who you are;
she will love you only for what you do for her and it doesn't matter if she is 19 years old of 60... (Fvck even if 80-90 yrs old:lol: same rules sort of apply...)

She only will love you conditionally, measuring everyday what you do for her and in the second she figures out in her little peanut brain that "Hey I can do better", she will monkey branch and move to a different dude.

Hence the saying:
"She was never yours, it was just your turn".
2. Again, this is totally normal phenomenon. It's how the world works.

Don't fool yourself that just because she is younger (and maybe you too), that it was/is love that keep/t you together.
It will always be about what you provide for her and the things you do for her, (and thus she loves you for that).

This is a the sad truth for us men. We all guys WANT to be really loved by a cute girl for the persons we are, but it will never happen. It's hard one for many guys to accept. Especially for those that took and swallowed the Disney blue pill hard long time ago.

Female to male connections will always be 100% transactional and it will never change.
You just need to swallow the red pill and accept it for what it is. You will always have to price to be colleague, "just" friends, fvck buddies, or LTR status with a woman and she will collect like the tax man do each month.
3. The same as above.

She will never love you,
4. "unconditionally" you mean? If so, the same as above.

When that happens, most guys start crying and whining about "all the things I did for her"; thinking they also have build up some transactional love investment capital in the relationship over the years. But they are all delusional.

Such capital is reserved for the females and does not exist for us men. It was only just a stone cold transaction and you did not live up to her terms and now she is checking out. From the start you meet it was all about transactional relationship. She ask you to do stuff for her. It might not cost you money, but you pay in your personal time instead. Or the bytch straight as to help her with money to "save a 304" which is the trap many simps fall into in the dreaded friendzone. They still pay a transactional cost for "just being friends" with that girl..
It is how women (and their offspring), has survived for thousands of years and a deeply integrated into their DNA survival strategy which never going to change.
5. Same as everything above.

Now with that said;
I do agree that you should be aware of your age as guy (and yes maybe even more so than women, but for different reasons), because time never stops for no one and you will get older and at some point the game is over so you better make the best of it while you still can.
6. Agree, 100%.

OP is clueless and trying to reinvent the wheel aka redefine established concepts.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all of this depends on the specific man or woman we are talking about. Culture plays a big role too
Of course, nothing is absolute in life, but that quote of mine applies for the majority of men (>80%), not the minority.

Sorry to be too blunt, but an average 25-year-old knows next to nothing about life in general, let alone relationships, human nature, female nature, and everything in between. At the age of fvcking 25, he doesn't know SH!T about what he REALLY wants/needs in a fvcking relationship.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, just because somebody mentions something that's totally beyond your intellectual capability and life experiences doesn't mean he's "regurgitated material from a loser redpill guru". You are free to search past posts by @PowerQuest to see for yourself if he's the real deal or not.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, just because somebody mentions something that's totally beyond your intellectual capability and life experiences doesn't mean he's "regurgitated material from a loser redpill guru". You are free to search past posts by @PowerQuest to see for yourself if he's the real deal or not.
You guys think too much with the left part of the brain , and almost anything with the right part of the brain , which puts you closer to autism than to crack the meaning of life

The future is of those people ( men and women ) who can use both parts of their brains at an advanced level, otherwise you will just be eaten alive by computers and or Indians / Chinese . They are way cheaper and competitive too and the western guy without using the right part of the brain will just be eaten alive by the competition

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here, you are still providing the hope of being a successful provider for the family, assuming you are well employed, have good grades with a promising chosen major. However, the onus is on the girl to take a leap of faith and believe you will have the sufficient resources down the road to do it.
Only reason i would ever commit to a girl is if i thought she geniunley loved me, never mind marry her. Yet here you advise to commit to a girl because she sees you have MONEY.
Hell no am i gonna commit to a girl because she sees i have money. Gold digging *****

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only reason i would ever commit to a girl is if i thought she geniunley loved me, never mind marry her. Yet here you advise to commit to a girl because she sees you have MONEY.
Hell no am i gonna commit to a girl because she sees i have money. Gold digging *****
Do you have money ?

You see , if you have money … you would know that money are not enough to date caliber women , unless you go to 3rd or 4th world countries

1sr and 2nd countries already have enough wealth to not be impressed by a guy who only has money

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are missing the point.

It is logical that a girl won't want to commit long term to a guy who has nothing going for him. No career prospects, no education, what type of future can a girl envision with this type of guy?

This however is not transactional, it is conditional, that is a subtly that some people are missing here. Similarly, if I had a six pack and was running 10 miles a day and benching 225, and over a span of a year became depressed and weighed 300 pounds, or lost all my hair, why would I expect a girl to stick around? I am no longer the guy I was, I can understand why she would leave me. I would similarly leave her if she gained 100 pounds and was lazily sitting around the house.

The point is that, she needs to invest in you just as you need to invest in her. This is the whole notion of potential that I want to emphasize. She likes you for you, whatever you entails, your looks and personality, but she needs to have uncertainty about your other resource future to be sure that she truly likes you for you.

If she is truly a transactional seeking type of girl, she will simply go for the sure thing of older guys who she knows have the resources she is seeking.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have money ?

You see , if you have money … you would know that money are not enough to date caliber women , unless you go to 3rd or 4th world countries

1sr and 2nd countries already have enough wealth to not be impressed by a guy who only has money
I have money yeah

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have money ?

Very true, many incel guys in the USA/Canada who have money (not millionaire level money but middle class or upper middle class level).

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, its just basic well known statistics and biology, and science that backs it all up. It is not just a a theory. We men are very different from women and that is not going to change.

In general speaking; whether your personal opinion is that you like the "state of affairs" or not doesn't really matter, as these things are set in stone by mother nature herself.

I personally chose to be aware of it so I can act appropriately when dealing with chicks and navigate the world to my advantage. If guys choose to stay in the Disney matrix or not is not something I can do anything about, but I can like I did in the post above at least share some my experience on the topic.
Dude great for you, hope your plate rotations keep you happy. That is the prevailing wisdom on this forum anyway, I tried to provide an alternative viewpoint that I believe is superior to that.

Spinning plates became boring as **** to me, and I also felt bad doing it. I didn't fundamentally care about these girls, I was just going through the motions, some did more about me and I felt bad about hurting their feelings when things fell apart.

The Disney matrix possibility is already over for you, you chose your path and seem to be happy with it.