Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Goes On '6 Dates A Week' To Avoid Paying For Groceries

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's essentially impossible to do this. You might be able to get away with one free outdoor walk in the park on a day with a nice temperature, but that's about it.

Men still end up picking up the costs of drinks and activity dates in the early stages too.
That's why your article is so interesting. One fecking third of women are not even interested in the guy but will take the free meal.

A man who has plenty of choices will at some point naturally go on low effort dates. It's simply unaffordable to take a strange woman out 2 to 3 times a week and get nothing in return.

Then how are we supposed to meet them lol. I just hate how we let one girl on the internet or our past make us resort to absolutes. I am not saying that first date fancy dinners are okay, but these time wasters are pretty easy to spot early on. Like the above poster mentioned, he fell for this during a dry spell lol.
I should've said dinner specifically. But oke, tell me how will a man spot this type of time waster? It easy for women to put on a mask ,especially if you dont even know her yet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you live in SOCal, planning anything outside is impossible. Even during the peak good weather months, the parks are overcrowded/parking is terrible during non-working hours.
In SoCal, a lot of the outdoor dating options have been ruined by the homeless.

In both Phoenix and Dallas, I have experienced challenges around logistics for planning outdoor and park dates like what you describe.

There are outdoor sports dates.

Tennis is possible but getting public court time on either weeknights after 5 PM or weekends can sometimes be challenging. I've pulled it off in terms of getting court time. The other challenge with tennis would be a skills match. Very few men and women can play tennis at similar levels. There are also way more serious male tennis players than serious female tennis players.

Golf has similar challenges as tennis. Sometimes, mini golf/putting type dates can work but has weeknight/weekend crowding issues. Same with TopGolf, if you happen to have a TopGolf franchise in your area. Google TopGolf if not familiar.

Indoor, activity dates have issues too. Ice skating can get crowded on Friday nights and weekends. Ice skating is possible on an off night like a Tuesday night. Bowling can be fun but isn't very romantic. Bowling shoes don't scream romance. I've never indoor rock climbed on a date, but I can imagine crowding being an issue with it.

That's why your article is so interesting. One fecking third of women are not even interested in the guy but will take the free meal.

A man who has plenty of choices will at some point naturally go on low effort dates. It's simply unaffordable to take a strange woman out 2 to 3 times a week and get nothing in return.
Men do not like having dates that are "one date, no sex, no 2nd date". The man loses both time and money on them.

Also, there are plenty of times when a lower salaried man is absorbing the cost of the entire date for a woman with a higher salary. That happened to me a number of times in my 20s and even occasionally into my early 30s.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should've said dinner specifically. But oke, tell me how will a man spot this type of time waster? It easy for women to put on a mask ,especially of you dont even know her yet.
Easy- make the date with concrete plans. If she agrees easily and texts you to re-confirm the date, she is interested. If she tries to alter the venue in any way it is a red flag. You are the man, you get to pick the venue.

Reaction score
I should've said dinner specifically. But oke, tell me how will a man spot this type of time waster? It easy for women to put on a mask ,especially of you dont even know her yet.
TBH, these women are not forcing you to go on dinner dates. Tell her the plan is coffee or drinks at a bar and if she’s seeking dinner, she will not accept or flake. This alone will eliminate the obvious time wasters.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasting men's time and money for financial gain is socially acceptable in whatever pussified country this is.

Of course, if you do the same thing to a woman they'll make a documentary about what an evil heartless crook you are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, these women are not forcing you to go on dinner dates. Tell her the plan is coffee or drinks at a bar and if she’s seeking dinner, she will not accept or flake. This alone will eliminate the obvious time wasters.
Coffee dates are bad for escalation. Coffee shops don't have a romantic vibe. It's more neutral and neutral doesn't result in a 2nd date.

With alcoholic drinks, it can lower inhibitions and some venues can have a romantic vibe. With the right logistics, it's possible to get some first date sex. Even without first date sex, it's possible to build attraction and get a 2nd date.

Reaction score
Coffee dates are bad for escalation. Coffee shops don't have a romantic vibe. It's more neutral and neutral doesn't result in a 2nd date.

With alcoholic drinks, it can lower inhibitions and some venues can have a romantic vibe. With the right logistics, it's possible to get some first date sex. Even without first date sex, it's possible to build attraction and get a 2nd date.
I met my current girl and a couple of plates through a first date coffee date. However, I'm not trying to escalate anything with a girl on the first date. The point of the first date for me is to verify that she looks like her pictures and isn't crazy. TBH, I've had luck with every venue except Parks lol. It all depends on your frame and the girl's interest level in you. You can do everything right, but she ghosts you because your voice didn't match her imaginary description of you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my current girl and a couple of plates through a first date coffee date. However, I'm not trying to escalate anything with a girl on the first date. The point of the first date for me is to verify that she looks like her pictures and isn't crazy.
I am trying to escalate on a first date. It doesn't matter whether I met her on a swipe app or through some in-person approach. Even if my logistics aren't set up for easy sex, I still want to escalate to prove she's attracted to me and there will be a 2nd date.

It all depends on your frame and the girl's interest level in you. You can do everything right, but she ghosts you because your voice didn't match her imaginary description of you.
Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 - Frame is everything.

You're right that it can happen that you do everything right on a first date and then get ghosted. That stinks so much.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have recommended the “active” date Dash going for a quick hike walk around the park stuff like that with the option to grab a burger afterwards or some street food or even a beer if things work out. Many here have said no, for me, it works, especially with OLD.

Then how are we supposed to meet them lol. I just hate how we let one girl on the internet or our past make us resort to absolutes. I am not saying that first date fancy dinners are okay, but these time wasters are pretty easy to spot early on. Like the above poster mentioned, he fell for this during a dry spell lol.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess after a few months of doing this she will be pounds better off and pounds heavier

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess after a few months of doing this she will be pounds better off and pounds heavier
And just as flat-chested

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to escalate on a first date. It doesn't matter whether I met her on a swipe app or through some in-person approach. Even if my logistics aren't set up for easy sex, I still want to escalate to prove she's attracted to me and there will be a 2nd date.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 - Frame is everything.

You're right that it can happen that you do everything right on a first date and then get ghosted. That stinks so much.
You can still escalate on a coffee date if you engage in sexy talk before the meet and choose a venue that allows for kino. A bit of an issue can be the caffeine though, as you don't want a date too early because that's too businesslike. Afternoons or early evenings are best, and offer tea if it's at night.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story that sort of fits...

Had a first date with this hot long legged blonde a few years back. Took her to a nice patio and had a few drinks. I don't like to spend money on women unless I am 80% sure I will get a good return on investment. But the vibe was right and when it's right Its game on. I always have a plan to take things to the next level, just depends on the girl and this one was down. Learn how to reads the cards and play them accordingly. The best way to secure a girl, is to put your dihk in her.

I knew a few more drinks and a hotter venue would probably do the trick so I took her to a nearby speak easy with a very sexy sultry vibe. It wasn't very crowded and we were in a booth in the back and ended up making out with our hands down each other pants. That's when things got hot and I told her lets go before we got kicked out.

Logistics wise, my place and her place were too far away. I didn't want to pay for a hotel but I remembered her telling me about her downtown office with a great view of the city skyline. She agrees so we are off.

Entered her office and went straight to the conference room where there was a big table to lay her out on. Ended up having sehx. Having sex in places you know you might get caught is always hot. Women love that.

We couldn't get enough so we decided to check into a hotel where I got a room on the 13th floor and fuhked her again against the glass wall.

When we finally crashed it was 4am on a Sunday nite, drunk, and wore out.

Best first date I ever had. Always keep escalating, always have a plan to take it to the next level if it's right, and make it up as you go if you need to.

Oh sure I spent $250 but it was money well spent. It was one big sexy alcohol induced adventure.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story that sort of fits...

Had a first date with this hot long legged blonde a few years back. Took her to a nice patio and had a few drinks. I don't like to spend money on women unless I am 80% sure I will get a good return on investment. But the vibe was right and when it's right Its game on. I always have a plan to take things to the next level, just depends on the girl and this one was down. Learn how to reads the cards and play them accordingly. The best way to secure a girl, is to put your dihk in her.

I knew a few more drinks and a hotter venue would probably do the trick so I took her to a nearby speak easy with a very sexy sultry vibe. It wasn't very crowded and we were in a booth in the back and ended up making out with our hands down each other pants. That's when things got hot and I told her lets go before we got kicked out.

Logistics wise, my place and her place were too far away. I didn't want to pay for a hotel but I remembered her telling me about her downtown office with a great view of the city skyline. She agrees so we are off.

Entered her office and went straight to the conference room where there was a big table to lay her out on. Ended up having sehx. Having sex in places you know you might get caught is always hot. Women love that.

We couldn't get enough so we decided to check into a hotel where I got a room on the 13th floor and fuhked her again against the glass wall.

When we finally crashed it was 4am on a Sunday nite, drunk, and wore out.

Best first date I ever had. Always keep escalating, always have a plan to take it to the next level if it's right, and make it up as you go if you need to.

Oh sure I spent $250 but it was money well spent. It was one big sexy alcohol induced adventure.
Great story but I don’t see how it fits with this thread, at all. This thread is about guys who are suckered into buying women meals without getting anything in return.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story but I don’t see how it fits with this thread, at all. This thread is about guys who are suckered into buying women meals without getting anything in return.
Lol this happened a few years ago and this thread is the best place he's found to share the story?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't have much to do with this thread, but one time I took a girl to a grand opening of a bar and whipped out the D in the pool room. The place went on to be a happening spot.

I only spent $25 but it was money well spent. It was one cheap, drunken dive bar adventure that ended up with a bj in the parking lot.

Now what thread is this again?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have complained about the same thing to me when I declined the second date.

I mean on the surface, everything looked great!

He was good-looking, great job, social standing was good, we got on well.

However what was missing was mutual chemistry, a certain "energy," that vibe, that click that goes beyond the superficial (looks, job, status).

I can certainly feel when that mutual chemistry is there, it's obvious and it's effortless.

For men, from experience it's more about a woman's appearance, if she's hot, he's in!

For many women (not all) it goes deeper than that, and many women like myself can sense when that mutual chemistry/energy is there or not. It's unmistakable!

And when it's not, despite all his efforts, there will be no second date.

And the interesting thing is when that mutual chemistry and energy is genuine and real, a man doesn't actually have to do a damn thing, but simply exist in our presence.

All the effort he's putting in attempting to escalate, turn on us or whatever can seem contrived, trying too hard.

Which can have the opposite effect, and turn us off.

EDIT: This may sound odd, but I am able to feel that energy/chemistry on line prior to the meet. It happened that way with hubs and a couple of men before him.

I lost count of how many men I chatted with, attractive men, successful etc.

Yet he (hubs) was only the second man I wanted to meet in person; we clicked in person immediately!

We chatted and built rapport for nearly two weeks. There was teasing and playful banter, however there was no overt sexual talk prior to meeting.

We both felt it though, the tension, which made it all the more intriguing and exciting when we finally met in person.

Just let it happen guys, naturally and organically. No pushing, attempting to escalate, trying too hard to make something happen.

Again that can seem phony and contrived and have the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve.

Jmo fwiw.

Just be yourself, gentlemen. Cats has spoken, the board may be closed now.

Reaction score
However what was missing was mutual chemistry, a certain "energy," that vibe, that click that goes beyond the superficial (looks, job, status).
Classic Red Flag of a hopeless romantic timewaster on the apps. Any girl that hints at this or says the romantic relationship BS, gets an automatic ghost or left swipe from me.

What you are looking for doesn't exist and it's the reason most of these women end up getting owned by psychopathic men lol.