Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Competitive girls

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumble over career girls that are STEM, law students or something similar. One problem I see with them is their unwillingness to submit, it is as if they view me as a competitor, I suspect I even see a slight hostility/anger in their eyes sometimes.

First, if a girly is arty, I pull my STEM/finance card, and if they’re in hard sciences, I pull my art cards. This gets a long way. Recommended.

But the problem remains with these career women. I’m not gonna inverse the polarity and submit to them, play dog and suck up. They don’t know what they want, it seems.

I find a modern view is “You do you, I do me, and we have mutual appreciation of each other”, but it’s as if these girls gets pissed at me for being “better” in some way. Too much DHV can trigger inferiority complex.

Ideas? I have on great: the song Killing Me Softly with His Song, for instance Fugees. Find some way to essentially talk away the resistance, the lyrics doesn't say how though.

Reaction score
I rarely bring up careers to these women. Yes, some of them especially lawyers are just going to be single for the rest of their life and there's nothing you can do about it. However, I do find that these women have the most exhausting sex and love to be absolutely fvcked.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
such women are not feminine..instead of embracing their femininity, they desparately try to be masculine and pathetically fail at it.. In Kamasutra its clearly stated that don't court and/or unite with women who are not feminine. It reduces your value as a man to feminine women.
And Kamasutra is the world's first mating guide. Its like the holy bible of DJs.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, whats your goal with "competitive" (non-compliant, pain in the ass) women?

Is it just for fvcks sake or do you see LTR-material in them?

Why bother to deal with offensive career women at all? I mean it can be fun to try and turn them into your little biatch, like a lot of career beta male are into submission in their sex-life.

When dealing with career women id suggest you ignore their "career" completely, as it isnt of any importance to most men at all.
That will sure get them slightly pissed at you for not acknowledging their "achievements", but it also should spark interest for you.
I´d even tell her you dont care if a woman is an engineer or a hairstylist and get her on a track where she is supposed to qualify to you through other means than her career. If she is compliant then go for it..... if not, she would only have been a pain in the ass anyway.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumble over career girls that are STEM, law students or something similar. One problem I see with them is their unwillingness to submit, it is as if they view me as a competitor, I suspect I even see a slight hostility/anger in their eyes sometimes.

First, if a girly is arty, I pull my STEM/finance card, and if they’re in hard sciences, I pull my art cards. This gets a long way. Recommended.

But the problem remains with these career women. I’m not gonna inverse the polarity and submit to them, play dog and suck up. They don’t know what they want, it seems.

I find a modern view is “You do you, I do me, and we have mutual appreciation of each other”, but it’s as if these girls gets pissed at me for being “better” in some way. Too much DHV can trigger inferiority complex.

Ideas? I have on great: the song Killing Me Softly with His Song, for instance Fugees. Find some way to essentially talk away the resistance, the lyrics doesn't say how though.
I've been in the same boat as you OP and it's been frustrating. LTR with career women is an uphill battle, because:
  • They think they're in a competition with you,
  • Their work is their priority not you,
  • They're in environments that is constantly blaming masculinity, patriarchy, etc.
  • They don't want to do the chores, because when you both work then they argue we should both do the chores,
  • They are disagreeable, because that's how to can progress in their career,
  • And the list goes on and on
Also they tend to age faster due to the work pressure. But they're usually easy lays. So bang them as much as you can, but don't LTR them unless they are willing to prioritise you and not their work.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You've been following the beaten path.

Career women are type A npcs. Hit and run material. Not proper like. Not play house.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
such women are not feminine..instead of embracing their femininity, they desparately try to be masculine and pathetically fail at it.. In Kamasutra its clearly stated that don't court and/or unite with women who are not feminine. It reduces your value as a man to feminine women.
And Kamasutra is the world's first mating guide. Its like the holy bible of DJs.
Mate, ^^^^ post should be stickied and bumped upon check in.

Fellas would be a million times better off pulling young, feminine, proper girls who come correct or #next!

The reality is that while billions of girls are on the planet, you are competing for less than 1%. 99.999% are NPCS, liberals, feminists, skiing down cawk mountain, ran through, and a liability.

Not worth the effort. A man must still put work in but disqualify fast the sec he sees the modern woman. Feminine and young or kindly **** off.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH I don't understand the first sentence of your post..
"Mate, ^^^^ post should be stickied and bumped upon check in."

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH
I asked for the meaning of :
Mate, ^^^^ post should be stickied and bumped upon check in.

I m only familiar with formal english..not native english slangs of any particular country

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your in the wrong places.

Feminine women hang around others similar. (married women, stable lives, pleasant healthy people, steady jobs and a healthy view of life.

Masculine women hang around masculine women. (struggling women, baby daddies, narcissist people, rat race/climb the latter jobs, and a very negative view of life)

What I noticed with alot of these stem degrees women is there never satisfied because they chase money rather then meaning. I'm an engineer and their so many of these girls who really dont have a good hold of reality. Outside of books they have no real life experience. Any engineer knows you can easily make 150k+ easily with a STEM degree but the job would be completely soul crushing.

Was talking to a girl recently who has a stem degree. These words came out of her mouth, an educated 37 year old women with a master degree in engineering,

"I'm buying property and fixing up apartments so one day I can have an empire."

My response, "oh wow" with no inflection in my voice, no validation just shocked that words like that came out of someone like her, a tiny 90lb 5'1 white girl. This girl is completely lost. Still has student loans but is busy buying property. I guess she has never heard the phrase Slum Lord all she knows is what some grifter on youtube said. If she was in her early 20s id give her a pass but at 37 this kind of BS thinking should be completely out of any person system.

Now every time I see her she gives me a good cold shoulder.

Dude if she aint down be lucky you dodged bullet.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I know a cute engineer, we study together, she's single and childless at 33 with Master's degree in engineering, truly a shame what feminism has done to women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with females going for the brass ring. This also helps if she has her own money and you have your own money in case things go south. Competitive or not, make sure she invests more in you than you in her. My female invests in me much more than I do; that's how it should be, not 50/50 or vice-versa. That's that new age feminist crap.