Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I permanently ban from Reddit

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined Reddit a few weeks ago.
I commented a few times on posts with R.P orientation, and mostly the comments received downvotes and even some nasty message from a man user.

So, the last post I commented on was of a woman complaining her husband didn't want to have sex with her after her second birth.
My comment that I band for is below:

"He isn't depressed. The bitter truth is, you most likely put on a lot of weight during your pregnancy, and he lost attraction for you.
He won't say it to you b'cos he knows you'll
grill him for it."

Baam, you're BAN!

It looks like mentioning lack of attraction to overweight women is forbidden on Reddit. ha,,,

Did you have something similar?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Never got banned but got some PM nasty grams from the admins for similar posts as you. Where women would post and all the simps would reply with all of their soft slobber. Then here comes LogicalLefty with the red pill left punch to the \{}/. This one chick was complaining about her life being boring and that she was taking to another guy behind her hubbys back. She also mentioned that he worked 12 hours a day, tried to make it sound like his fault she was doing it. I told her since she was so bored she needed to get off the Internet and get her azz to the kitchen and have him a hot meal ready when he got home. I also told her the husband needed to shut off her phone and Internet. She sent me a nasty private message and called me a narcissist and told me I probably have never had a woman, had a small Johnson, yaddie yaddie ya; all the usual lines. Next thing you know I’m locked out of that sub- Reddit and got a nasty graham from the admin too. What a joke!!

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
"He isn't depressed. The bitter truth is, you most likely put on a lot of weight during your pregnancy, and he lost attraction for you.
grill him for it."
This is an outright insult.

You gotta be more diplomatic.

"He is not depressed. Men don't get pregnant and don't get post pregnancy depression. It's nonsense. Men either get sexual attraction to a woman or not. So you have to look at yourself, first and foremost. Your body. Your behavior. Otherwise you might end up with two kids and alone."

It's alright that you got banned though, you will create another account, so it's not permanent.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reddit is a bunch of democrats. I could not stand these people if I met them in real life, I can feel the stupidity and lack of logic through the screen. but I should also give credit where it's due, I have got many of my questions answered there. whenever I have a question about anything chances are there is a subreddit for it. the good news for you is that it doesn't take much to create a new reddit account.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an outright insult.

You gotta be more diplomatic.

"He is not depressed. Men don't get pregnant and don't get post pregnancy depression. It's nonsense. Men either get sexual attraction to a woman or not. So you have to look at yourself, first and foremost. Your body. Your behavior. Otherwise you might end up with two kids and alone."

It's alright that you got banned though, you will create another account, so it's not permanent.
I honestly can't see the insult in my comment.
Yes, it's blunt and to the point, but an insult?

There were hundreds of comments, and all
of them pointed to the husband's; blaming his depression, work load, financial problems, etc. Not even one pointed to the women.
It was mind-blowing how every single comment steered clear of blaming the wife for her husband's lack of attraction.
It was so pathetic that I thought of blowing up the bubble.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly can't see the insult in my comment.
Yes, it's blunt and to the point, but an insult?

There were hundreds of comments, and all
of them pointed to the husband's; blaming his depression, work load, financial problems, etc. Not even one pointed to the women.
It was mind-blowing how every single comment steered clear of blaming the wife for her husband's lack of attraction.
It was so pathetic that I thought of blowing up the bubble.
the truth tend to be hurtfull, I was banned in a gamming site because I said company don't care about this woke thing and only do this for the PR, welp its a bannable offence.

understand, we live in a world where you need to lie to apease the small snowflakes, if you don't you are a meanie

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
understand, we live in a world where you need to lie to appease the small snowflakes; if you don't, you are a meanie
Yeah, I was already banned from a few other sites for commenting with RP orientation.
I know I must be diplomatic, but I refuse to play by their rules and sugar coating my comments. I knew, sooner or later, I'll be banned.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined Reddit a few weeks ago.
I commented a few times on posts with R.P orientation, and mostly the comments received downvotes and even some nasty message from a man user.

So, the last post I commented on was of a woman complaining her husband didn't want to have sex with her after her second birth.
My comment that I band for is below:

grill him for it."

Baam, you're BAN!

It looks like mentioning lack of attraction to overweight women is forbidden on Reddit. ha,,,

Did you have something similar?
Reddit is so WOKE and pollitical correct that even Stalin and Lenin would shiete in their pants these days.
This is what happens when the left runs the world. They will cancel and censor you when they don't like your opinions.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reddit is a bunch of democrats. I could not stand these people if I met them in real life, I can feel the stupidity and lack of logic through the screen. but I should also give credit where it's due, I have got many of my questions answered there. whenever I have a question about anything chances are there is a subreddit for it. the good news for you is that it doesn't take much to create a new reddit account.
Ive never been on Reddit, but I agree with your sentiments, Leftists are effing idiots.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, reddit has been thoroughly cucked. It was cool when you could go on a say pretty much whatever. But in almost every sub there will be some cuck who tries to police what you say if its "offensive"

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little more tact would only extend your interactions on Reddit, but any RP or MRA tendencies and you will be banned eventually.

I only use Reddit for my business. I have also gotten banned from a few communities there. It is pretty clear there is an agenda and inclusive way they want you to be and think. Anything outside of that is considered toxic, offensive, misogynistic, etc, etc.

However, I can see why you would get banned right away after a comment like that. For as much as it is potentially true, you can't be saying that to someone seeking advice/perspective.

Bottom line is that we live in a society full of children-adults. Grown-ups that never learned to deal with their emotions, so everything and anything slightly against their views of reality is evil and offensive.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But in almost every sub there will be some cuck who tries to police what you say if its "offensive"
The communist thought police is everywhere these days.
Its crazy and so damn sad.

Our forefathers fought and paid with their lives to protect our freedom and values such as free speech.
Look what we done with it...

Its just insane. It's fvcking heartbreaking to see the old veterans like this guy which realize he have been sheited on and all he fought for have been lost:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is run by Marxists who hate your guts and would cheer Antifa kicking in your teeth and beating you to death. Why hang out somewhere that you're loathed?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience was the same.

Get this. I went on there because I had a cancer scare so I had some posts in my history about lymph nodes and spleen enlargement etc etc.

There was a post about how boomers have ruined everything for millennials, how it’s impossible to get ahead in life these days.

i wrote a post basically saying I am a millennial and I’ve got a house and then explained all the things I sacrificed to do it: Working full time and then doing study in the evenings, saving etc. it took me till my mid 30s but I did it. I then explained boomers had it difficult in other ways and that their victim mindset was preventing them from getting what they want.

Boom: about a million downvotes and get this, about 7 of them openly commenting about how they hope the cancer scare is true and jokes about it spreading to other organs.

They are by and large the biggest bunch of losers on the planet. Angry, bitter losers.
a coworker recently mentioned she was a Redditor and immediately I thought “stay away from this person”
It turns out she currently consistently sabotages her career, which potential is a good one, by complaining about everything to superiors.

you can’t help these people. They just want to be victims - whilst being unmitigated, narcisstic bullies.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupidity and lack of logic runs deep amongst democrats and libtards

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are, by and large, the biggest bunch of losers on the planet. Angry, bitter losers.
If you want to witness a real bunch of losers, go to the sub-Reddit "deadbedroom" (DB). (which obviously I banned from it as well).

The posts from the men users are shocking.
Married men with No sex for years asking, "what should I do? " So after reading all the usual bs from everyone, I said bluntly. " kick the bit*h to the curb and find a better one." Ooopss; The Diver, you're Banned". Haha. (In which I anticipated it to be so after this kind of comment).