Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dark Triad Traits

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of the "Black Triad" but the Dark Triad refers to Narcissism, Machiavellianism and Psychopathy. You can read all about it on wikipedia.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of the "Black Triad" but the Dark Triad refers to Narcissism, Machiavellianism and Psychopathy. You can read all about it on wikipedia.
Dark Triad traits are just psycho rubbish to pigeonhole people into a category. All the tests available have useless unrealistic questions with a tonne of self selection bias.

Even the description of being Machiavellian in psychology is skewed in a negative way.

Being Machiavellian or learning how to be one is vital in becoming successful in any facet of life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Triad traits are just psycho rubbish to pigeonhole people into a category. All the tests available have useless unrealistic questions with a tonne of self selection bias.

Even the description of being Machiavellian in psychology is skewed in a negative way.

Being Machiavellian or learning how to be one is vital in becoming successful in any facet of life.
Psychology and psychiatry are pseudo-sciences to begin with.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern psychiatry has revolutionized the lives of millions of people around the world. Try communicating with a schizophrenic when they're off their meds and tell me it's all bull****

Billtx49

Reaction score
What I tend to date. Sh1t tests are a dark triad technique, although virtually universal for women.
Exactly, she’s initially testing your emotional state and she’s coming not emotionally, but from the dark triad viewpoint…
Narcissism - is he good enough for me and a sh|t tests entire interaction screams Machiavellianism.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you say that?
Umm, look at the history of psychiatry and tell me if it's a real science. It wasn't that long ago that lobotomy and shock therapy were seen as legitimate treatments for everything from schizophrenia to homosexuality. Today, the treatment of choice is psychoactive drugs. Not doing well at school? Take an Adderall. Feel a little said? Here's a Prozac. A little anxious perhaps? Pop a Xanax.

Bottom line is that we don't really underhand how the brain works. This is why we treat symptoms instead of addressing root causes.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, look at the history of psychiatry and tell me if it's a real science. It wasn't that long ago that lobotomy and shock therapy were seen as legitimate treatments for everything from schizophrenia to homosexuality. Today, the treatment of choice is psychoactive drugs. Not doing well at school? Take an Adderall. Feel a little said? Here's a Prozac. A little anxious perhaps? Pop a Xanax.

Bottom line is that we don't really underhand how the brain works. This is why we treat symptoms instead of addressing root causes.
This may be partly true, but a psychopath is born a psychopath and no amount of help will ever change that. There is some legitimacy to the profiling, and you still want to stay away from people who exhibit the symptoms.

learning how to be one involves being ok with murdering your competitors and their families for personal gain, extortion, etc.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From https://openpsychometrics.org

Machiavellianism

Machiavellianism is the personality trait of being unprincipled and manipulative, cynical and an acceptance of "by whatever means necessary". It is name after the Italian Renaissance political philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli who argued that it was good for politicians to be deceitful because it made them more effective.

Narcissism

Narcissism is the personality trait of vanity, self-superiority, entitlement, dominance, and a craving admiration and submission. People high in narcissism believe that they deserve more than anybody else because they are better than everybody else. The trait is named after a character from Roman poetry who fell in love with his own reflection.

Psychopathy

Psychopathy is the personality trait of being low-empathy and high impulsivity. It is a persistent pattern of deviant behavior and a disregard for others. Psychopathy is the trait most closely connected to criminal behavior.

Most modern women are quite narcissistic (or at least highly solipsistic) whereas the men tend to be higher in Psychopathy but there are definitely many narcissistic men as well. Machiavellianism doesn't quite map on to female manipulation, but it's close. My take on these traits is that men should be low in psychopathy and narcissism and probably a fairly high =>50th percentile) amount of Machiavellianism to do well with women, though I don't know if being "unprincipled" is quite a good place to be in.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To establish a diagnosis, one must meet the criteria.

(un)luckily, I'm doing my psych rotation as we speak, and each of these disorders (antisocial, borderline, histrionic, and narcissistic personality disorders) have specific criteria that you can look up. It all comes with a spectrum; two BPDs will not be exactly the same, for example.

The reason why people are diagnosed with specific disorders, is to make it easier for medical professionals to communicate effectively. Imagine that every time you'd visit your physician, he would have to go through a series of checklists about different aspects of your life, instead of just seeing "anxiety" or "ptsd". Life would be hell and I would be out of the field.

There's a lot that we don't know about the mind, but with the little that we know, and from observing repeating patterns, we can understand a few things with great certainty.

As to overmedicalization, it's a long story with complicated origins. People want a quick "fix" to the situation, just like the ones coming here for asking on how to get their ex back, without putting all the effort into changing their lives around.

Adderall, Ritalin, SSRIs...they all do exactly what they're supposed to, and when paired with the correct treatment regimen (see: cognitive behavioral therapy), they are extremely powerful tools that can help you shift your life around.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From https://openpsychometrics.org

Machiavellianism

Machiavellianism is the personality trait of being unprincipled and manipulative, cynical and an acceptance of "by whatever means necessary". It is name after the Italian Renaissance political philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli who argued that it was good for politicians to be deceitful because it made them more effective.

Narcissism

Narcissism is the personality trait of vanity, self-superiority, entitlement, dominance, and a craving admiration and submission. People high in narcissism believe that they deserve more than anybody else because they are better than everybody else. The trait is named after a character from Roman poetry who fell in love with his own reflection.

Psychopathy

Psychopathy is the personality trait of being low-empathy and high impulsivity. It is a persistent pattern of deviant behavior and a disregard for others. Psychopathy is the trait most closely connected to criminal behavior.

Most modern women are quite narcissistic (or at least highly solipsistic) whereas the men tend to be higher in Psychopathy but there are definitely many narcissistic men as well. Machiavellianism doesn't quite map on to female manipulation, but it's close. My take on these traits is that men should be low in psychopathy and narcissism and probably a fairly high =>50th percentile) amount of Machiavellianism to do well with women, though I don't know if being "unprincipled" is quite a good place to be in.
See that definition of Machiavellianism being based upon being unprincipled and manipulative is completely wrong man. Anyone that has read and understood The Prince and the 48 laws of power understands that being Machiavellian is to set a set of standards and principles that guard you from attack by external and internal parties.

I wouldn’t even call it manipulative as most times you aren’t manipulating anyone but using their own choices for your gain. Just because I’m cunning and I’ve planned things doesn’t mean I’m manipulating anyone it just means I know my strengths and others weaknesses and know when to act and when not to act.

The definition is just bad.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that definition of Machiavellianism being based upon being unprincipled and manipulative is completely wrong man. Anyone that has read and understood The Prince and the 48 laws of power understands that being Machiavellian is to set a set of standards and principles that guard you from attack by external and internal parties.

I wouldn’t even call it manipulative as most times you aren’t manipulating anyone but using their own choices for your gain. Just because I’m cunning and I’ve planned things doesn’t mean I’m manipulating anyone it just means I know my strengths and others weaknesses and know when to act and when not to act.

The definition is just bad.
It sounded bad to me.

When I think of an example of Machiavellianism: preventing wifi access for only one person in a household without his or her knowledge

Reaction score
Y’all need to understand that females are natural manipulators due to their physical stature and will to survive. This is a survivorship not a psychological trait. This applies to only men because they had to adopt these traits to step in politics once human societies became more stable and civilized.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah gabor mate has recently been on joe rogan. Very interesting watch. People think depression is passed on through genes, it's not though, it's passed on through trauma.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all need to understand that females are natural manipulators due to their physical stature and will to survive. This is a survivorship not a psychological trait. This applies to only men because they had to adopt these traits to step in politics once human societies became more stable and civilized.
Yeah, the best pyschogists in the world have conquered science, psychology, but they cannot figure out women.

An attractive 18 year old on the bus the other day. I overheard the convo. She said "omg this lad that follows me on insta is messaging me again. He messages me to much. He's a bit clingy.

Passenger : oh

The guy she was discussing rang her.

The conversation was like this....

Girl: yeah i only rang you because im going on the drink in town for the first time and was worried in case i got lost so was wanting you to walk me to club, but its ok now because ive met people on bus.

guy : well be careful because town can be dangerous. Anyway whats happening with us, i thought we were hitting it off? I haven't heard from you in a while

Girl: well...yeah..we were, but it's difficult because of my ex! Its complicated between me and him.

They ended call and she spoke to people she had met on bus.

Lad on bus : " he a stalker?"

girl : it's just I'm still attracted to my ex. He is going to prison. There is just something about him.

My philosophy is I just use men for what I can get from them haha. Yeah maybe I have daddy issues.

Reaction score
Yeah, the best pyschogists in the world have conquered science, psychology, but they cannot figure out women.

An attractive 18 year old on the bus the other day. I overheard the convo. She said "omg this lad that follows me on insta is messaging me again. He messages me to much. He's a bit clingy.

Passenger : oh

The guy she was discussing rang her.

The conversation was like this....

Girl: yeah i only rang you because im going on the drink in town for the first time and was worried in case i got lost so was wanting you to walk me to club, but its ok now because ive met people on bus.

guy : well be careful because town can be dangerous. Anyway whats happening with us, i thought we were hitting it off? I haven't heard from you in a while

Girl: well...yeah..we were, but it's difficult because of my ex! Its complicated between me and him.

They ended call and she spoke to people she had met on bus.

Lad on bus : " he a stalker?"

girl : it's just I'm still attracted to my ex. He is going to prison. There is just something about him.

My philosophy is I just use men for what I can get from them haha. Yeah maybe I have daddy issues.
Young women are stupid and you don't have college/career to funnel out the really dumb ones yet. Just keep on holding on lol.