Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's taking it waaaaay too slow. Is she actually into me?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take that the majority here is American and had little interaction with "fresh off-the-boat" broads coming from conservative backgrounds.

Some girls (esp. from a conservative background) might be really into you and yet they'll make you wait, even for a kiss, because that's how they were raised.
No amount of DJing is gonna help, and to a degree - trying to push further can be counterproductive, unless you are at an immediate risk of dying in the next couple of days, and you must pass your DNA on TODAY. If she digs you, she'll be less resistant next time and you'll probably score. Why force yourself?

I get it, the idea that she would probably **** chad thunderc0ck behind the dumpster within 5 minutes of knowing him would drive anyone crazy, but your actions should be dictated by what is your end goal with that broad. If you're looking to simply bust a nut over/into a good looking female body, then by all means disregard what I wrote and go shatter the resistance; but I already wrote that this is not what I'm looking for, and forcing sex early if she's resisting it (i.e. more than a slight LMR) is detrimental if you're trying to build something meaningful.

As mentioned before, most of my lays were on 1st/2nd dates, but there were a few that made me wait. Maybe I lacked the knowledge on how to escalate, but that happened with Iranians and Russians (again, more conservative), but I could tell they are literally holding their drenched panties from falling off at the xth date, and eagerly jumped at my d1ck on the x+1th date.

I don't say that this is the case with the HB9 in question. She might be "special" and makes no exception for any guy. She might as well be just playing/"testing the waters" with me and at the meanwhile ****ing someone on the side, like the disastrous "advice" given on https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/dkp0l4
I asked her out for coffee downtown on Thursday. I don't mind going out and being seen dating a very hot girl in public. I've read somewhere on the board that the initial month can sometimes be 70-30 (guy-gal) in terms of pursuit (but it should reverse after sex), because after all - we're the ones hunting.

Based on my previous experience, she doesn't seem to "try and hold her panties from falling off", and prefers public dates, hence I should reduce my efforts since I've reached my "70" limit. I am not going to initiate contact with her nor ask her out anymore apart from the already scheduled date. If she doesn't initiate anything after that, it's over (more like, it was over from the beginning).

M

member160761

I take that the majority here is American and had little interaction with "fresh off-the-boat" broads coming from conservative backgrounds.

Some girls (esp. from a conservative background) might be really into you and yet they'll make you wait, even for a kiss, because that's how they were raised.
No amount of DJing is gonna help, and to a degree - trying to push further can be counterproductive, unless you are at an immediate risk of dying in the next couple of days, and you must pass your DNA on TODAY. If she digs you, she'll be less resistant next time and you'll probably score. Why force yourself?

I get it, the idea that she would probably **** chad thunderc0ck behind the dumpster within 5 minutes of knowing him would drive anyone crazy, but your actions should be dictated by what is your end goal with that broad. If you're looking to simply bust a nut over/into a good looking female body, then by all means disregard what I wrote and go shatter the resistance; but I already wrote that this is not what I'm looking for, and forcing sex early if she's resisting it (i.e. more than a slight LMR) is detrimental if you're trying to build something meaningful.

As mentioned before, most of my lays were on 1st/2nd dates, but there were a few that made me wait. Maybe I lacked the knowledge on how to escalate, but that happened with Iranians and Russians (again, more conservative), but I could tell they are literally holding their drenched panties from falling off at the xth date, and eagerly jumped at my d1ck on the x+1th date.

I don't say that this is the case with the HB9 in question. She might be "special" and makes no exception for any guy. She might as well be just playing/"testing the waters" with me and at the meanwhile ****ing someone on the side, like the disastrous "advice" given on https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/dkp0l4
I asked her out for coffee downtown on Thursday. I don't mind going out and being seen dating a very hot girl in public. I've read somewhere on the board that the initial month can sometimes be 70-30 (guy-gal) in terms of pursuit (but it should reverse after sex), because after all - we're the ones hunting.

Based on my previous experience, she doesn't seem to "try and hold her panties from falling off", and prefers public dates, hence I should reduce my efforts since I've reached my "70" limit. I am not going to initiate contact with her nor ask her out anymore apart from the already scheduled date. If she doesn't initiate anything after that, it's over (more like, it was over from the beginning).
I'd not write her off. Keep your game tight but don't become passive. Yes, she will pursue you but that will take time. No reason to be analytical about it. I am from a Slavic background and girls are like that. Just getting them out on a date when you are a stranger is hard, moreso for anything else. Your characters have to harmonize with no compulsion.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do this because it works. She is already inside the head of the OP, so it's working. The more he thinks about her, the more obsessed he will become. It is an effective way they can screen out men that are willing to sacrifice for her, which in the woman's opinion, is what she believes makes a good candidate for a LTR.

She is looking for a relationship and if you are not then you need to pop smoke and move on. She is interested, but she is not head over heals yet. A woman that is nuts about you will not do this in spite of her 'rules'. If she is not willing to throw caution to the wind, you are not starting on the line. It's like a 100 meter dash... A woman that like you will put the line right at the start line... a woman that is interested... will move the start line 20 meters back, a woman that has very high attraction, will let you start at 80 meters... if she is head over heals she's let you start right at the finish line. A woman that is not at all interested will not let you run the race.

The only advice I have for the OP is to stop all this texting. Just make dates and see what happens, if no affection is a problem, then he should move on and see if she comes back. Don't get all butt hurt over it, you two are just after different things.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
She is looking for a relationship and if you are not then you need to pop smoke and move on. She is interested, but she is not head over heals yet. A woman that is nuts about you will not do this in spite of her 'rules'. If she is not willing to throw caution to the wind, you are not starting on the line. It's like a 100 meter dash... A woman that like you will put the line right at the start line... a woman that is interested... will move the start line 20 meters back, a woman that has very high attraction, will let you start at 80 meters... if she is head over heals she's let you start right at the finish line. A woman that is not at all interested will not let you run the race.
Yep, girls ain't making their top roster guy wait for sex for sure!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, girls ain't making their top roster guy wait for sex for sure!
If i was to get into a relationship, id much rather be with a girl who just straight up fvcks guys she likes and i was one of them who she happened to fall for. That to me would be getting her best. Than be with a woman who makes it real quick and easy for the men she's fvcking on the side, but pretends to have "standards" with boyfriend prospects. But every man and woman has different preferences. Some guys on this forum want girls to pretend to have standards, others want no pretense about whether she really is conservative or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some guys on this forum want girls to pretend to have standards, others want no pretense about whether she really is conservative or not.
It's a straight up cope lol, they know they would have sex with her on the first or second date lol. Your reasoning is completely correct, you always want to be her top choice for dating, not her backup option.

Read for FREE!

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the culprit. She's still not over her ex-boyfriend of 9 months.

I sent her a text basically ending this, saying that I'm not getting what I want from dating her and essentially I'm done, and she called me right away in tears, trying to get me not to "break up". She said she's going through a rough patch and wanted to explain herself. I agreed to meet her again.

She opened up and told me that a few days ago she was invited to her ex-boyfriend's bday party. She went and saw him there with another girl (what the **** did she expect??) and that shattered her or whatever. Yep, she's totally not over him. She told me "I understand if you want nothing to do with me now"....

My sociopath sense kicked in and I gave her a big smile and told her to come in for a hug. I assured her everything's OK, we're all human. This later proceeded to her initiating a make out for the first time. Good, now I know what I'm dealing with. She's just downgraded herself to a plate.

What's my next step? I'm getting out of this city soon, been looking at venues I can visit and new women I can meet.
What about her? I'm gonna keep her on the backburner. I feel no need to reach out anymore. If she asks me out, I'm just gonna escalate till we **** and it'll probably fizzle away after that.

I feel relief. I wish it didn't go this way, but as always...AWALT.

I should actually count my blessings that she's so stupid to tell me this. Makes the whole ordeal much easier to handle for me.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
classic Alpha Widow. Some sucker will marry this girl and basically destroy his life. You dodged a bullet sir!!!
I know him. The kid has no game and nothing going for him (no job, no ambitions, no prospect) apart from his looks. I sure hope they'll get back together after I'm done with her

I'm not even mad lmao, I just feel dumb for not spinning more plates.

Read for FREE!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job sussing her out OP. Stay passive with her and game other girls to make sure your mind stays off of her.

Reaction score
I know him. The kid has no game and nothing going for him (no job, no ambitions, no prospect) apart from his looks. I sure hope they'll get back together after I'm done with her
He was probably her type and he had the “fit”:lol:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who take it too slow either have psychological issues, are trying to manipulate you, or are simply not that into you. Granted, I’m not saying you should expect to get laid on the fist date and cultural differences definitely play a role. However, if a girl is taking things much slower than what’s considered normal in her culture, it’s never a good sign.

Read for FREE!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

This is literally you working OT to convince yourself to save your ego this woman is interested.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately OP all of us men fall for that trap. A girl who is just low interest or friendzoning you has you convinced that she's a unicorn special snowflake, only for you to find out her conservatism is just her sexual desire being used up on other dudes.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately OP all of us men fall for that trap. A girl who is just low interest or friendzoning you has you convinced that she's a unicorn special snowflake, only for you to find out her conservatism is just her sexual desire being used up on other dudes.
I don't believe in unicorns. This was my lack of experience with girls with low IL, and being blinded by how hot she was to just next after realizing she wasn't a "f*ck yes" girl. It's pretty embarrassing, but at least now I know.

It's always been a dichotomy - either girls straight up reject me, or we go out on a date or two and then f*ck. Never had I experienced something like this interaction.

Read for FREE!

M

member160761

It's always been a dichotomy - either girls straight up reject me, or we go out on a date or two and then f*ck. Never had I experienced something like this interaction.
Get used to it. I see it more and more with former FSU or pseudo-conservative chicks. Something schizo and diabolic about them.