Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worse legal case you ever had?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overdose?
No, she passed away from Lupus. An autoimmune disease that she got a couple months after she met me. She was very healthy when I met her. She was 27 when she passed and we met since she was my neighbor here in Mexico.
Almost 4 years later and I am still fvcked up over it. I buried her casket at the cemetery. When you see your intimate ride or die girl in the casket , your spiritual and life views change. I am more stoic and hardened now. Resilient and desensitized to alot of sh!t. even though the pain will always be there.
But I gotta stand straight with my head up high like my nose is bleeding and keep going.
One day I will see her again.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you talk about the worst. I am ashamed to say, I lived a life of crime for several years. No stability, no security. Got outta the house at 14 due family circumstances. Add to that I was extremely aggressive. First time jail for a longer period I was 15. I did time multiple times in my life, for different reasons. Got into many streetfights back in the days. Got stabbed twice. Hit a MF with a baseball bat as retaliation. Went pro kickboxing and never had a fight since.

Last time was like 7 years ago tho, for some "illigal ish". Cleaned up my act, got into the art academy against all odds. Later I learned many skills such as carpentry and building bikes. Payed of all my debt, went to therapy and moved to a small town where people are simply way less confrontational.

I am actually a nice, patient guy now. Could you be looooooove . I wish nothing but prosperity for anyone. Just don't push the wrong button with me.

Read for FREE!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrested 3 times... all charges dropped, no record. Twice I was completely innocent: one I was guilty as hell but had a good lawyer... that was in college, breaking and entering on campus in a prank... long story it was stupid and 19.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she passed away from Lupus. An autoimmune disease that she got a couple months after she met me. She was very healthy when I met her. She was 27 when she passed and we met since she was my neighbor here in Mexico.
Almost 4 years later and I am still fvcked up over it. I buried her casket at the cemetery. When you see your intimate ride or die girl in the casket , your spiritual and life views change. I am more stoic and hardened now. Resilient and desensitized to alot of sh!t. even though the pain will always be there.
But I gotta stand straight with my head up high like my nose is bleeding and keep going.
One day I will see her again.
My condolences.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrested 3 times... all charges dropped, no record. Twice I was completely innocent: one I was guilty as hell but had a good lawyer... that was in college, breaking and entering on campus in a prank... long story it was stupid and 19.
Would you say the military is a lot tougher on those type of things nowadays

Read for FREE!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pulled over several times for drag racing while in high school beat the case three times was a passenger in a car accident didn't come up with any money. Was put on baker act not fun but made a good friend. So weed for a while but didn't get caught now I have a friend who's a real estate lawyer another one who's in probate and just wanted to know how you guys fared in high school or in a real world due to your legal circumstances and what was your worst case scenario.
Obviously you were wasting your time drag-racing instead of studying for English class. :rolleyes:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m my personal life I have had a lot of legal affairs. The two biggest were an annulment with a bigamist who married me illegally, and a lawsuit against a former employer for gender discrimination while I still worked there. Many others but those are the biggest two. I have learned so much about law in the past 20 years. Aside from being a cop, I’m talking lots of things I’ve learned in my personal life with law. Everybody should learn some basics. It’s not as hard as what the main stream wants you to think it is. If you can read and have some common sense you can do a lot of your own legal affairs without a lawyer. It’s about learning what is applicable to your situation and what isn’t, based on where you are located, what laws apply to your situation in your location, and what doesn’t. For example, you wouldn’t use Illinois compiled statutes for your State civil case in Colorado. However, if Federal case law came out of Illinois and made it to the US Supreme Court, it’s fair game in a Colorado Federal case. This is just a generic example. I can’t stress this enough. It’s really worth the time for everybody to learn. I am so confident now dealing with anybody. People can’t even get near fvcking me over legally anymore. If they try they get shut down quickly and harshly. Terrance Pop is a popular red pill YouTuber and He often talked about doing his own legal work. It’s great stuff!
Any books or YouTube channels you can recommend?

Read for FREE!