Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship with expiration date dilemma

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be in a relationship with someone you love knowing there’s a 99% chance it has an expiration date due to family/life goal issues?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Would you be in a relationship with someone you love knowing there’s a 99% chance it has an expiration date due to family/life goal issues?
I have no idea how it applies to LTR’s, but it’s common business knowledge to cut your losses early once the down trend or negative outcome is recognized …

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say no or that I haven't done it before but in a situation like that, it's better to end it sooner than later as a lot of time will end up being wasted and resentment will build up. It's easier said than done.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on where I was at in life, yes I'd do it. It's not like relationships exactly last forever these days.

M

member160292

I have, she was a plate that I didn't want to lose. I led her on to think she was my GF for 6 months. I felt horrible, and I had to end it. And I ended it via text. I was an immature asshoIe. She got married last year so I felt a tad bit better and really happy for her.

I wouldn't recommend going into a relationship with the premise of KNOWING your life/family goals are not aligned.