Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When was the last time that you

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dropped lot of tinder dates actually, Im not saying that I drop them in the middle of the date even tought it happened.

Many of them annoyed me with bullsh1t, drama and useless complication therefore killing any libido existing in that moment...in those cases I usually take them to a taxi station and leave them.

Others keep me at the bar till 5am and then are surprised when I dont accept their offer to go to their place, sometime I even leave earlier myself.

Most of them wait few days after the date and then unmatch me after I dont write anymore, others become aggressive at the moment once I turn down sex with them.

Those in their mid 20s appear to be the more stable ones, those in their late 20s/early30s are the most pissed off ones.

I had girls who tried to kiss me many times after the point of no return and became violent after I turned my head away, these are mostly the girls with whom there was mutual attraction but somehow they said or did something that turned me off.

I kid you not I had girls telling me they did drugs and had drunk sex with unknown dudes or that they sucked the strippers c0ck at her friend party...I really dont understand what they expect to get out of it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I'll do it even if I don't have another plate. I'm not afraid of being alone.

Last year I dropped a plate because her apartment was a pig sty. *Edit, I had the chance to bang her again in said apartment, but I just couldn't do it.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've rejected women but then later wished I hadn't. I didn't have any plates or rotation at the time and I was going through very long dry spells, too.

Own your decisions.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman must spend time with a man in order to get to know him & get to know whether or not there is potential to progress.

It is not “low value” at all for a woman to get acquainted with various men when she is free to do so. Lunch with one man on Tuesday, dinner with another on Friday & golf or a party with another on Saturday (for example) is simply taking time to get to know these people & allow things to develop or not.
I understand what you are saying. However that is expectation for exclusivity from the woman right out of the gate.

It’s an unreasonable expectation. Especially for the highest caliber women. The 8s and 9s and 10s who have other appealing characteristics. These women have great choices. The whole purpose of dating is to select someone worth spending time with.
There's a logical disconnect here...if a woman is high quality but still has to go through many dates to sort the chaff from the wheat then she really isn't high quality because of two reasons: 1. the higher quality one is, the smaller the pool of candidates becomes because high quality demands the same....in other words, it's rarefied air at the top. Therefore there can't be that many candidates that she dates Jack on Tuesday, Bill on Friday and Chad ;) on Saturday. Don't confuse being hit on by guys with having real options. To clarify this point even further, just make an account on Tinder with a few pics of a hot woman...she'll be swarmed, but those won't be real options. A high quality woman knows better than to have a Tinder account.

2. if one (both male/female) is high quality then one has developed an advanced selection criteria. In other words, just by looking at the person and if possible collecting some data about him/her from the social circle is enough to disqualify most potential candidates.....you don't need 3 dates for it.

So the above logically leads to the following fact: a truly high quality woman (defined as having integrity, being feminine, loyal, with good self esteem and no mental issues) will be intimate (don't think sex, think kissing) with one man at a time.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roughly two months ago I dropped a 32 year old female like a bad habit in an aggressive way through text. She try to bust some disrespectful sh!t but I capped it real quick.
Told her " your aunt has the wrong impression about you, you aint a good family girl you a h0e .fvck off and delete my #"
(her aunt introduced us and mentioned to me that she was a family oriented girl with values and worked a full time job)

Yeah right...She was a freak in bed and drained my balls real good but more than that I got the self respect to walk.

It can be a brutal reality check sometimes how you start talking to a chick and you vibe with her to a degree , good sex, the road is going smooth , you play with the idea that this sh!t may lead to something good
THEN her true colors start shifting like a chameleon after a month. Your churning gut just starts telling you that this ran down female aint the one. Thats when you gotta lay down the law and walk.

Sometimes I feel like I am never going to settle down with a good woman and I will eventually die alone without a son to hand down the bloodline.

Last edited:
M

member160761

Dunno if it counts as rejecting when the girls put in minimal effort lately and I stop contacting them. I get lots of numbers and first dates or am in date-like situations but it never goes anywhere. Girls expect that I pursue her stronger but I just don't care enough to do that. My bull**** tolerance is very low and when I notice she tries to play me or get into texting I just ghost and she never hears from me again. Met a very nice girl a couple months ago but her ****testing goes through the roof despite her liking me genuinely. Also stopped talking to her for a while.

Earlier this year I had to break the heart of a girl I almost took the virginity of. Couldn't do it for a pump and dump. She genuinely believed I was interested in her and the last couple of days before she moved back to her country I had to tell her cold that there is nothing we will have together. She was crying one and a half hours and we have been only on a handful of dates. Looked only at the clock for all the time I could've spent better now.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a logical disconnect here...if a woman is high quality but still has to go through many dates to sort the chaff from the wheat then she really isn't high quality because of two reasons: 1. the higher quality one is, the smaller the pool of candidates becomes because high quality demands the same....in other words, it's rarefied air at the top. Therefore there can't be that many candidates that she dates Jack on Tuesday, Bill on Friday and Chad ;) on Saturday. Don't confuse being hit on by guys with having real options. To clarify this point even further, just make an account on Tinder with a few pics of a hot woman...she'll be swarmed, but those won't be real options. A high quality woman knows better than to have a Tinder account.

2. if one (both male/female) is high quality then one has developed an advanced selection criteria. In other words, just by looking at the person and if possible collecting some data about him/her from the social circle is enough to disqualify most potential candidates.....you don't need 3 dates for it.

So the above logically leads to the following fact: a truly high quality woman (defined as having integrity, being feminine, loyal, with good self esteem and no mental issues) will be intimate (don't think sex, think kissing) with one man at a time.
What I mean by dates are social outings where you spend some time with someone. You need to see if you have compatibility and if you enjoy the other person’s company.

High quality people are rare compared to the masses. But they also congregate for exactly that reason. People constantly self sort. I assure you that there are places frequented by lots of high quality people, and in those environments there ARE many high quality choices because that’s who populates that social strata. So you logic issue does not exist because you failed to factor like attracts like. You are not going to find the poor in the same social settings as billionaires. You find the poor with the poor & the rich & well connected with others who are rich & well connected. Socially the same principle applies. The difference is the landscape.

Those in the rarified air associate with others in the rarified air, so that is common in the rarified landscape.

It’s about access to the rarified landscape.

You are not part of that landscape or (at the risk of sounding like a snob) you’d already understand this.