Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you text or wait her to text again after canceling a meeting?

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, stop. +1 what Gamisch said. +1 what eyeberollin said.

We get it that you caught feelings. Happens to us all sometimes and it sucks and we need to get over it.

she wants to "fully focus" on some other dude's pipe in her mouth. mate. read between the lines. and stop degrading yourself with "oh no, what is wrong?"

Her first message about her life not going well and her needing space can be translated into English as: me no likey your pipe any more, me wanty a different one. (Women don't just want time alone--unless they're really mentally ill--that's absurd. She may or may not have another love interest that she prefers right now, but she's done with you.)

Her second message about her not wanting to go outside sometimes can be translated into English as: oh wow! thanks for agreeing to be my emotional tampon even though I've literally just tried to politely reject you.

When we get rejected, which we all do, the play is that suggested by eyeberollin: no reply, delete number, and channel the frustration into proving the b1tch wrong and being a fvcking stud in all areas of your life. Not: nooooo sweet pvssy got taken away please give it back.

Ignoring her has the added benefit of potentially stimulating hamster wheel and her possibly coming back to guzzle your c0ck at some point in the future. But, crucially, we don't give a fvck either way.

But you've already degraded yourself by entertaining her silly message, which is sad.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but she wants you to fvck off, mate. And your only option is to do just that.

Leave it alone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is that girl i know for about 3-4 weeks and we slept 2 times already. Met her at a bar quite drunk where she told me straight how hot I am (which was the reason I took a number).
Yep. I also feel it.
Your game is decent but needs improvement. You did an approach in a bar on a drunk woman and had sex. If she's average looking or better, that's good.

Yout text game stinks. I would try to avoid doing as much in text as possible. Only handle simple logistical arrangements in text. If stuff gets too complex, make a phone call. I'd also recommend few phone calls too. Too many 1980s/1990s born people get sucked into the text messaging trap.

Ignoring her has the added benefit of potentially stimulating hamster wheel and her possibly coming back to guzzle your c0ck at some point in the future. But, crucially, we don't give a fvck either way.

But you've already degraded yourself by entertaining her silly message, which is sad.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but she wants you to fvck off, mate. And your only option is to do just that.
His text responses were enough to prevent her hamster wheel from ever spinning and he will not get his penis guzzled again by her.

Her first message about her life not going well and her needing space can be translated into English as: me no likey your pipe any more, me wanty a different one. (Women don't just want time alone--unless they're really mentally ill--that's absurd. She may or may not have another love interest that she prefers right now, but she's done with you.)

Her second message about her not wanting to go outside sometimes can be translated into English as: oh wow! thanks for agreeing to be my emotional tampon even though I've literally just tried to politely reject you.
She might be mentally ill. I wouldn't rule that out. Either she is actually mentally ill or she wants a new penis. Either way, that's a bad situation for @powersize. I agree that the first message was a "fucck off" message and so was the second.

When we get rejected, which we all do, the play is that suggested by eyeberollin: no reply, delete number, and channel the frustration into proving the b1tch wrong and being a fvcking stud in all areas of your life. Not: nooooo sweet pvssy got taken away please give it back.
Agree

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be ingrained in every ONS situation
Few same night lays from the bars when alcohol is consumed heavily turn into anything lasting. At best, you get a few more instances of sex.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Few same night lays from the bars when alcohol is consumed heavily turn into anything lasting. At best, you get a few more instances of sex.
Yeah. I was just sure that this girl likes me considering amount of times she told me how hot I am, and the gift she brought me. But yeah - never be so sure and be ready to leave as soon as possible. Lesson learned.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I was just sure that this girl likes me considering amount of times she told me how hot I am, and the gift she brought me. But yeah - never be so sure and be ready to leave as soon as possible. Lesson learned.
She may have liked you at one point. She does not like you anymore.

Men, women give you no credit for what you did in the past. She only cares about how she feels right now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have liked you at one point. She does not like you anymore.

Men, women give you no credit for what you did in the past. She only cares about how she feels right now.
Yes, and women operate upon "all the feelz". Feelings and emotions precede behaviors.

Last edited:

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and women operate upon "all the feelz". Feelings and emotionals precede behaviors.
So you just need to fuk with her emotions in order to succeed the game

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the bar again, meet a new chick and ask her for a picture with you where she kisses you on the cheek. Better, do that with more women, a group pic and then post it, so she can see it. She will come back with another date because her rationalisations won’t work anymore
Bro I already deleted her IG, and mine is private. If I am a chick - I would know that he is doing it on purpose to make me regret it. I better go to the bar and find a new chick.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I have so much experience.
Replie with ''ok goodluck'' or don't reply at all, give her no closure and never ever text her. Move on. She is not interested.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I have so much experience.
Replie with ''ok goodluck'' or don't reply at all, give her no closure and never ever text her. Move on. She is not interested.
This is not the first time for me as well. Sometimes I move on like people advised originally after no conterofer (usually when I have done zero investments), sometimes I follow up like this time to have a final clue. The ultimate state is when you do not tolerate BS regardless of you investment, but I am still not at this stage. But at the end of the day I did not reply back and just deleted her which was a right thing to do.