Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date/Smash Who Reaches Out First?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date last night with a solid 8 Eastern European chick. Immediate sexual chemistry, which after a few drinks, lead to me taking her to my house, and sex all night.

I generally have a rule of not reaching out to a girl once she has gone home the following morning.

Either she messages me, with some interest on seeing eachother again, or I simply treat the encounter as a one nighter & simply move on.

What do you guys do? And is it always best, that the man to leave the reaching out upto her. Ball in her court.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You banging ukranian refugees? In that part of the world they expect you to reach out, otherwise they move on.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I guess the question is: Do you want to try to ensure that you see her again?

If that’s the case, you are increasing the odds to your favor if you reach out the next day. It just eliminates that potential speed bump: her expectations regarding the morning after greeting.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You had sex, you won. I wouldn´t mind reaching out first.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Usually before you can ask this question they would have messaged you...

If she is one of those women who doesn't message first for whatever reason then I would probably send something later in the day.

I'd prefer not to look like a d!ck, some chicks will autoreject in those situations...rarely will anything bad happen by messaging her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually before you can ask this question they would have messaged you...

If she is one of those women who doesn't message first for whatever reason then I would probably send something later in the day.

I'd prefer not to look like a d!ck, some chicks will autoreject in those situations...rarely will anything bad happen by messaging her.
Well I may well just send her a message, ask about how she feeling as we did drinks alot of alcohol.

However should I straight up hint at meeting again soon?

By the way, I already know this one is sex Only. I don't see her as a relationship chick for me. She got a kid... I don't relationship single moms

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how you hint. You could tell her you working entire week, and will only free up closer to weekend, then ask about her schedule.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Had a good time last night, we should do that again sometime..."

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My usual probe the morning after is “Do you still respect me?” - as a table turn on the classic “will he respect me in the morning?” If she’s smart she’ll get the joke. But nowadays most woman under 40/45 don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to double entendres or irony/sarcasm.

Well I may well just send her a message, ask about how she feeling as we did drinks alot of alcohol.

By the way, I already know this one is sex Only. I don't see her as a relationship chick for me. She got a kid... I don't relationship single moms