Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do beta guys enter a relationship?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often see these guys what are whipped by their girlfreind, but I wonder, how did they even enter a relationship to begin with ? Every time I feel a girl starting to one-up me I feel like I am loosing her.

M

member160292

After women have been exposed to PUA and TRP, beta is the new Game lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of a satellite in Low Earth Orbit. There is a teeny-tiny amount of atmosphere (or solar wind) that steadily degrades the orbit until it hits about 150 km altitude, and then it will hit the earth's surface within a day; to avoid this, the satellite must be boosted to stay up. Beta orbitors similarly try to degrade their orbit, hoping all the way that some Chad doesn't boost the orbit.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I have seen they got girls by doing nice things, being patient, providing lots of free validation, being tolerant of her flakeyness. And they were the next guy in line after the bad boy hurt her.

Sorry, can't do it. I have more respect for myself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the Crown TV show, especially King Charles and how he first connected with his current wife and find out!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were probably already within each other's social circles and because of this were relatively comfortable with one another. This is how most relationships start, there is no real effort from either party and it basically just happens on it's own.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think women go through the same thing a lot of men do, the great battle of UPPER HEAD vs. LOWER HEAD. In their case the lower head is the size of a tip of a pencil vs the size of the end of a banana. The lower head wants Chad while the upper head fights and says to date Mr. Beta Bux. I've found women who are close knit with their families may be more tempted to date Beta Bux because they want someone to bring home to the family who the family will approve of. They pretend everything is just great, get married, etc. They love the resources along the way, But deep down the timer has started for the relationship to destruct. Hit the early 30s and BOOM! She can't stand it anymore, gotta go see what else is out there before the biological clock is completely dead with no chance of recovery.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't stand it anymore, gotta go see what else is out there before the biological clock is completely dead with no chance of recovery.
There is another side of this coin.

Women who been around alphas and then hit their 30s and went for betas. They themselves explain it that they now got smarter and grew some brains. It's always an exchange type of situation.

logicallefty

Reaction score
There is another side of this coin.

Women who been around alphas and then hit their 30s and went for betas. They themselves explain it that they now got smarter and grew some brains. It's always an exchange type of situation.
I have seen a lot of that too, but not until early 40s.

Reaction score
Dating a high value/alpha male takes work and maintenance. Even if the guy is a simp, the girl knows that she can be replaced at any given moment. If she has an insecurity issue, then this will constantly wear down on her. Last, she always has to be on her best behavior to keep this guy happy. Women today are allowed to be more dominant and masculine today, so this common viewpoint that ALL women want to be submissive housewives is outdated and stupid tbh.

With a beta male, she doesn't have to worry about constantly competing with other girls, she doesn't have to maintain a certain attraction level and can let herself go a little, she can have a pvss poor attitude and boss him around a lot.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women go through the same thing a lot of men do, the great battle of UPPER HEAD vs. LOWER HEAD. In their case the lower head is the size of a tip of a pencil vs the size of the end of a banana. The lower head wants Chad while the upper head fights and says to date Mr. Beta Bux. I've found women who are close knit with their families may be more tempted to date Beta Bux because they want someone to bring home to the family who the family will approve of. They pretend everything is just great, get married, etc. They love the resources along the way, But deep down the timer has started for the relationship to destruct. Hit the early 30s and BOOM! She can't stand it anymore, gotta go see what else is out there before the biological clock is completely dead with no chance of recovery.

aaaaand you also have women that conciously go for chad and only want chad. There are also girls who are down to be single mothers ON PURPOSE.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta males can enter a relationship through having decent social circle game, often from geographical constancy in their earlier years.

Some might also play "last man standing" game when they are in their 30s and some 30 something woman running out of options and hunting for a providers shows a lot of interest in them. This happens on swipe apps if someone has enough patience or can happen in stranger approaching.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because 90 % of men are beta males, and because a lonely women eventually need D and " love ". Also , a woman can be with beta males until she eventually meets an alpha and gets Alpha widowed. " once a good girl gone bad,she's gone forever ". Thats why in extremely religious countries women are severely limited in their freedom, so she can stay " pure" for as long as possible.

Being beta works if a man understand his time with particular woman is a loan, not a purchase. Then he can hop from LTR to LTR , with the calculated risk he'll get played every two years.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta males can enter a relationship through having decent social circle game, often from geographical constancy in their earlier years.

Some might also play "last man standing" game when they are in their 30s and some 30 something woman running out of options and hunting for a providers shows a lot of interest in them. This happens on swipe apps if someone has enough patience or can happen in stranger approaching.

The Social Circle game is so undervalued on this site, and I have been talking about it for years.
The reality is most guys may be "Beta" in a social circle but they still have a higher value compared to a guy outside the social circle
and also what you may find Beta some women find alpha i.e. you may think Rollo Tomassi is alpha but he's a beta in a social circle and still gets the girls

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Social Circle game is so undervalued on this site, and I have been talking about it for years.
There's some conflicting stuff out there on social circle. I don't think it is undervalued.

Most men are beta males. For a beta male, it is easier to get a longer term girlfriend through social circle than through day, night, or tech-based game. If you look at the men who have the most difficulty in the mating environment, it's usually beta males without a viable social circle.

The key word in this is "a girlfriend". Social circles tend to get pissed if they have to do multiple introductions in a short period. In a 10 year period, I think the most social circle introductions you can legitimately get is about 3. This is why beta males in LTRs tend to play long game and put on a ring on it. This typically add years to a relationship's total length, but doesn't add quality when considering the totality of the relationship because a relationship's shelf life of goodness is around 5 years.

The reality is most guys may be "Beta" in a social circle but they still have a higher value compared to a guy outside the social circle
and also what you may find Beta some women find alpha i.e. you may think Rollo Tomassi is alpha but he's a beta in a social circle and still gets the girls
If you're a beta male dependent upon tech-based methods of meetings or approaching strangers, that's going to be a bad path. A beta's best hope is a social circle.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought early 40s is when they buy dildos and stop dating.
that's when they become cougars and wear the name like a badge of honor while getting railed by younger dudes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought early 40s is when they buy dildos and stop dating.
that's when they become cougars and wear the name like a badge of honor while getting railed by younger dudes.
They might do both. Buy dildos and have sex with younger men. A lot of 40-45 year old women are coming out of 15+ year long relationships and want to have some fun. The good looking early 40s women will have younger men approaching them for sex both in-person and through tech means. Also, a lot of beta-ish males in their 20s get sex with 40 something women this way. These interations tend to have a shorter shelf life, often 6-12 months. The 42 year old woman has 2 kids and the 26 year old guy isn't ready to commit and deal with her kids on a day to day basis, even if he is a beta male.

Being beta works if a man understand his time with particular woman is a loan, not a purchase. Then he can hop from LTR to LTR , with the calculated risk he'll get played every two years.
Some upper tier betas (still betas, but better than many betas) will do this strategy. Lesser alphas and some sigmas will even do this. The exit determines how beta or alpha/sigma the man is. For betas, he'll get played on the exit every two years. Alphas/sigmas are attractive enough to extend the lifespan beyond two years and sometimes up to five years. Also, on the way out, the alpha or sigma might be the one breaking up.

Last edited: