Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finally getting used to not giving a ****.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
For last 2 months was talking with 2-3 girls, and one was from another city and she was the most interested in me.
so we starting talking, late night call, the sexting. She randomly sent me her nudes during different times of the day.

Since it was long distance, I understood things could go sideways any time. We talked till it was fun, in the recent past week, she suddenly stopped responding to my messages, for a moment I wanted to revert back to my beta-self and blow her phone asking what happened. But I stopped my self, thought I should be patient and let things go how they should.

Today I saw her IG story, late night in the club and was with another guy. I texted her :
He seem cool you should make him a bf.(Thought it would make me seem non-needy, which is good thing any way.)

She responded that she is dating, maybe she is joking or not, I don't know.
But today I don't feel any loss, not even close.
I am happy with the slow progress that I am changing my mindset, and happily chasing my goal to get a good high paying job.

I told her it's good and if they broke up she has my number.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that Corey Wayne sh!t, “Call me if you change your mind”.
By telling her to call you if they break up, you’re making yourself a cheap, easily available commodity.
I congratulate you on your changing mindset. That’s great. I would just recommend valuing yourself and your time enough to give girls like this the heave-ho. Disrespect must always be met with consequences.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By telling her to call you if they break up, you’re making yourself a cheap, easily available commodity.
I congratulate you on your changing mindset. That’s great. I would just recommend valuing yourself and your time enough to give girls like this the heave-ho. Disrespect must always be met with consequences.
I love this.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just a courtesy, We all know that things are never gonna be same.
I deleted her number and unfollowed on IG.
And I am never going back unless she just agrees to come to my place or invites me to her.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For last 2 months was talking with 2-3 girls, and one was from another city and she was the most interested in me.
so we starting talking, late night call, the sexting. She randomly sent me her nudes during different times of the day.

Since it was long distance, I understood things could go sideways any time. We talked till it was fun, in the recent past week, she suddenly stopped responding to my messages, for a moment I wanted to revert back to my beta-self and blow her phone asking what happened. But I stopped my self, thought I should be patient and let things go how they should.

Today I saw her IG story, late night in the club and was with another guy. I texted her :
He seem cool you should make him a bf.(Thought it would make me seem non-needy, which is good thing any way.)

She responded that she is dating, maybe she is joking or not, I don't know.
But today I don't feel any loss, not even close.
I am happy with the slow progress that I am changing my mindset, and happily chasing my goal to get a good high paying job.

I told her it's good and if they broke up she has my number.
It's a good start, but truly not giving a F means you wouldn't even check up on her let along blowing up her phone ect. Also unfollowing her seems like a bitter move. Remember, women are masters at playing the " saying something but doing another thing " game. What happened with the other 2 women by the way?
I agree. That Corey w ish might only work when you meet a woman for the first time, after she gave you obvious IOI, and then tells you she has a BF. Or when you are a TRUE Alpha, one who never ever settles and let women know up front you talk to later least 5 women all the time.

But when you already invested time and energy , and showed her you liked her on a LTR level it's an extremely weak move . You basically tell her " hey, I probably wont find any one better than you the next 6 months, so I'll be waiting here for you untill your current LTR is over . "

If you were such a great catch to her, why would she talk to you for 3 months a only to risk you'll find another woman better than her? The worst part is you probably lose the last bit of respect she has for you by saying this.

1 change per female per lifetime .