Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(game dorks edition) amused mastery vs fake alpha aloofness.

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
rollo tomassi in the player handbook argues that amused mastery trumps fake arrogance aloofness (heartiste style). you dont fake feign disinterest in her, you amused yourself because you know her every next move and have mastery over her. aka you read her like a book.

for game dorks only, do you agree with this?

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is acquired by participating in life, it is a set of skills that get you laid -- and not only laid. Reading theory and not practicing does not make you a player. So reading crap and pretending or theorizing about different things does not make you a player.

Let's be real. This idea of GAME, you read something and baam you're a player, does not work. Because that's not what GAME is.

AUTHORITY or CELEBRITY
MONEY
SEXAPPEAL

Is what they after.

Who got chicks in high school? Cute guy from the football team. Baam! SEXAPPEAL + CELEBRITY

Who getting chicks now? Cute guy, rich guy, or a freaking celebrity or authority. Does fat guy who lives with his parents get laid? No.. And if he reads a ton of DJ material and even gets training? No.. No sexappeal. But if he becomes rich or somehow rich and recognizable, a celebrity, or a super star? Yes he will be getting laid.

So....

rollo tomassi in the player handbook argues that amused mastery trumps fake arrogance aloofness (heartiste style). you dont fake feign disinterest in her, you amused yourself because you know her every next move and have mastery over her. aka you read her like a book.
If women do not find you attractive, if you don't have at least one of those 3 traits, you can fake disinterest all you want, they will not find you attractive and will not think of you sexually. To really be amused and know what they want you must have sexappeal at the very minimum, or be rich, or famous, or preferably have sexappeal and have your financial stuff together. In other words, be in demand. Once you are in demand, you don't have to fake anything.

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score

for game dorks only, do you agree with this?
Genuine aloofness is my default you know I’m a guy who doesn’t want to deal with annoying girls, I’m usually busy doing stuff. I prefer to advance myself rather than chase girls. I will approach and talk to girls if I feel like it, but I’m not going out of my way to do so. I prefer it when the girl is investing more in the conversation and trying to get my attention beyond the initial ice-breaker.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will approach and talk to girls if I feel like it, but I’m not going out of my way to do so. I prefer it when the girl is investing more in the conversation and trying to get my attention beyond the initial ice-breaker.
This is usually my MO. When I go out (bars, etc.), I may make extended eye contact and smile (and sometimes 'eye ****' her from across the bar) and wait to see if she gives any IOI, and then go from there.