Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong for a 30+ year old man to be attracted to girls in their late teens?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Thirst.

Guys who confess to liking slvts and older women are telegraphing their own failure
I think you are overcompensating.

Every time you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you....

Seriously, what do YOU care? Did you have a traumatic episode where one of your buddies took down your MOM?

A recurring theme around here is the most critical posters are compensating for their lack of ability as well rounded men.

A TRULY beautiful woman is beautiful no matter her age. There comes a point in a man's life where he values consistency, relatability and dependability in a mate. DJ then stands for "Dad Jokes", He has created an Alpha Widow, because she wouldn't leave him and he has obliterated all her previous lovers because in addition to his good rogering he owns her soul because he knows what makes her tick and continues to lead in the relationship. He has relationship endurance and a skill set to continue to stimulate her mind body and soul. He handles her $hit tests the first time, and she doesn't test him again often because he handled it so well early on . But even then he's not intimidated by a strong woman because she is strong alongside him, not some meek naive servant that does what she is told and no more...

When we as men are not challenged, we cease to grow. As we mature we find different challenges. Show some class and encourage others who have different goals than you. I'm not looking to be Hugh Hefner. That would be exhausting.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro, you act like getting younger chicks is difficult and the equivalent of catching a unicorn. It's not. You're 34 years old. You're smarter and more intelligent than a High School girl. Of course you can seduce them. They're easy.
I've always found older women way easier. They seem to care less about looks for one! Lower standards

Super hot very young chicks don't care that you're older and smarter. If they don't want to be seduced by you (you're not her type), then your game (and the fact you're older and smarter) is irrelevant to her. If that wasn't the case and it was easy for old men to bang teens, all you would see when you left your house is broke 40 year olds banging hot 18 year old models lol

I take what I can get although personally target way younger girls since they're generally a whole lot hotter

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those women aren’t relatable for me.
The Elizabeth type that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 mentioned is relatable to me because I know multiple women like that. Some acquaintance of mine wifed up some actually attractive looking accountant. Someone else I know has the exact Elizabeth type as a girlfriend.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skimmed through the thread.
Read some post, didn’t read them all.

Lots of bickering and passing judgment on here
so I’ll say the following.

I do not have a say in anyones love life.
I do not get to tell anyone who they choose to date.

As long as you are dating the legal age of consent then I don’t give a f/ck if you are holding hands with 18 year young p/ssy or 40 plus old p/ssy.

What care do I have to give what another man decides for himself to go balls deep in.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. There comes a point in a man's life where he values consistency, relatability and dependability in a mate.
That moment is called a man cutting his balls off.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are overcompensating.

Every time you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you....

Seriously, what do YOU care? Did you have a traumatic episode where one of your buddies took down your MOM?

A recurring theme around here is the most critical posters are compensating for their lack of ability as well rounded men.

A TRULY beautiful woman is beautiful no matter her age. There comes a point in a man's life where he values consistency, relatability and dependability in a mate. DJ then stands for "Dad Jokes", He has created an Alpha Widow, because she wouldn't leave him and he has obliterated all her previous lovers because in addition to his good rogering he owns her soul because he knows what makes her tick and continues to lead in the relationship. He has relationship endurance and a skill set to continue to stimulate her mind body and soul. He handles her $hit tests the first time, and she doesn't test him again often because he handled it so well early on . But even then he's not intimidated by a strong woman because she is strong alongside him, not some meek naive servant that does what she is told and no more...

When we as men are not challenged, we cease to grow. As we mature we find different challenges. Show some class and encourage others who have different goals than you. I'm not looking to be Hugh Hefner. That would be exhausting.
Amen.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a degenerative, “no standards” mindset that is not only bad for your manhood, but will turn off women if you communicate your “anything goes” world philosophy to them. They’d feel unsafe.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Keep doing you.
I don’t tell anyone how to live their life.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Keep doing you.
I don’t tell anyone how to live their life.
It's funny how this guy keeps sh!tting on older women, and claims men that fvck them have "no standards". If anything, an older woman with her sh!t together is harder to fvck than an 18 year old who has no idea what she wants. This guy keeps putting teenagers on a pedestal as if they're impossible to fvck.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how this guy keeps sh!tting on older women, and claims men that fvck them have "no standards". If anything, an older woman with her sh!t together is harder to fvck than an 18 year old who has no idea what she wants. This guy keeps putting teenagers on a pedestal as if they're impossible to fvck.
Bruh I don’t give a care how another man chooses to live his love life.

It’s his d/ck not mine.

We are all here to give advice on how to get better with women and somehow this thread turned into

You bad for smashing young poon
You bad for smashing old poon

Dafck we all smashing:)

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan,
My 18 year young plate has a single 40 year old mom. I’ll introduce you to her. Let’s go on a double date.

It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t get none;)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger Women are easier because they are less jaded. I already said that.

Not only do you revel in grey flaps and pvssy dust. You brag about how difficult it is dealing with old, jaded women.

Congrats
Have you even been with a woman your own age? I feel like it's a fair question to ask.

You're gonna tell me they're "dusty" and "stinky" though, am I right?

I'm still under the impression that you're intimidated by successful women. When it comes to dating, I'd rather date a Nurse than some girl working at Starbucks. I think you're too much in your head about male masculinity and how they always need to be the "bread winner". I don't want no b!tch taking care of me, but if she makes her own money and on an even playing field, even better. It makes our life and the relationship easier when there is no financial stress. It's an equality thing. Women should never be more powerful than the man, if anything I'd rather it lean towards the mans side.. but with todays day and age, I think equality is perfectly fine. I already know what you're gonna say, this is a "feminine trait", but I don't want to date a ****ing bum. Been there, done that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still under the impression that you're intimidated by successful women. When it comes to dating, I'd rather date a Nurse than some girl working at Starbucks.
I'm sorry, Scars, but you come across as a female warrior with the line "intimidated by successful women." This is the usual calling card of feminists and I am surprised you used it with ease. But you're on SS, and our job here is to distill that out of people like you.

Why would you want to date a nurse than a girl working at Starbucks?

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan,
It was playful banter, you know “agree and amplify.”

“It ain’t no fun..”
was a reference to a party banger by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dawg.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to remember that a lot of people are coming from other parts of the internet like reddit and such that are complete echo chambers along with people who are new to the manosphere and will bring their ignorance and bluepill mentality from the outside. I try not to be too anal to them so I can help teach them but they make it hard with their female like attitudes. I will not be surprised if there are a lot of feminist trolls both male and female that we have to contend with. That is why I do not take any new person seriously and I give drips of knowledge cause you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already called it. Wanting to date a woman with an above entry level job makes me "feminine". Ok cool. I make decent money, forgive me for wanting a girl that is worth more than flipping burgers as a profession. But I'm the one with "low standards".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female CEOs bemoan the fact that they can’t get dates. Why? Because male CEO’s are dating their secretaries.
Yes. I have 2 good examples.

In a law firm, the female paralegals are better dating prospects than the female lawyers. They work fewer hours and can be more attentive girlfriends.

In a medical office, medical assistants/dental hygienists are better dating prospects than female dentists or female doctors.

What’s more likely is that you want a high earning woman because you want a mommy replacement. That seems more logical to me.
There is nothing attractive about a high earning woman based on high earnings. A woman might be physically attractive and a higher earning woman. She's more valued for physical attractiveness.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same experience. Doctor in training asian who was freaky af cause she was such a professional and had to spend lots of time studying that she was barely getting dates. She wanted a man so bad to pin her down. She purposefully wore collars to show how submissive she wanted to feel.