Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ultimate dream is to move to NYC

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse Pinkman is right about NYC if you are rich. My brother is rich and he would probably agree.

However assuming you don't have infinite money, there's tons of reasons why you would want to go to the outer boroughs.

For example, in queens I can play pool for $7 per hour per person. In Manhattan it cost me $20 per hour per person.

In queens I can get $7 c0cktails. Every place I've been in Manhattan is $15-20 c0cktails.
If you do not have a lot of money, get the heck out of NYC. Not only is it a financially smart move, you will be better off elsewhere. If you do not have the money for it, forget living the NYC party hard playboy lifestyle, its not happening and simply isn't sustainable. There is no reason to live in the outer boroughs other than maybe you having family there, if even that.

If you cannot afford Manhattan, here is what you do.

1. Go to a smaller city outside of the northeast.

2. Get a career going there.

3. Practice game there instead of NYC.

4. Have fun.

You enjoy a higher quality of life, better living standards, get taxed a lot less, keep more of your income, have friendlier people to be around, and can build your wealth until you can afford NYC. I have seen way too many dudes living out in Queens trying to live the Manhattan lifestyle, it adds up and ruins you. These same dudes ragging on Manhattan being a bad choice to live in are the ones begging to sleep on your couch.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet the typical Long Island resident lol, will reply to posts here later

That guy is way too short. I doubt he's above 5'3". That's going to be real problematic.

I don't understand why he's talking about women on dating sites/apps at a bagel shop picking up bagels.

The guy needs vagina bad. That's probably why he goes apeshiit over nothing.

If you cannot afford Manhattan, here is what you do.

1. Go to a smaller city outside of the northeast.

2. Get a career going there.

3. Practice game there instead of NYC.

4. Have fun.
That's what I'm doing, though many smaller cities outside of the Northeast have less than ideal mating environments too.

If you do not have a lot of money, get the heck out of NYC. Not only is it a financially smart move, you will be better off elsewhere. If you do not have the money for it, forget living the NYC party hard playboy lifestyle, its not happening and simply isn't sustainable. There is no reason to live in the outer boroughs other than maybe you having family there, if even that.

You enjoy a higher quality of life, better living standards, get taxed a lot less, keep more of your income, have friendlier people to be around, and can build your wealth until you can afford NYC. I have seen way too many dudes living out in Queens trying to live the Manhattan lifestyle, it adds up and ruins you. These same dudes ragging on Manhattan being a bad choice to live in are the ones begging to sleep on your couch.
Makes sense.

Last edited: