Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do I get turned on by a woman being uncomfortable?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to volunteer at a hospital. I would just follow the doctor around and go wherever he went. occasionally patients had a condition that required them to show their breasts. when they were naked in that room I could feel their discomfort of me being around. some were creeped out, some were just uncomfortable. I get so turned on by a woman being embarrassed about being naked, being creeped out, or uncomfortable. that's why most adult movies don't work for me because the woman is voluntarily naked in front of the camera. why am I like this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Research the word schadenfreude and its causes…

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman being embarrassed feels a little bit along the same lines as a woman being feminine and submissive in a way.

An attractive woman, naked, is always going to be a turn on, embarrassed or not.

But, I don't know why this is anything you need to figure out. If there even anything to be figured out at all.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman being embarrassed feels a little bit along the same lines as a woman being feminine and submissive in a way.

An attractive woman, naked, is always going to be a turn on, embarrassed or not.

But, I don't know why this is anything you need to figure out. If there even anything to be figured out at all.
oh ya I think it has to do with submission

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to put the vulnerability on men when it comes it dating, I can see how this be can table-turning even though it's not a dating scenario.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perversion

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's like that famous song goes:

"You are the prey, and we are the hunters"

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Research the word schadenfreude and its causes…
that word means you get happy at someone's misfortune. like "he lost his job lol" "he got into an accident lol"
I don't get happy, I just get turned on. and being naked is not exactly a misfortune.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that word means you get happy at someone's misfortune. like "he lost his job lol" "he got into an accident lol"
I don't get happy, I just get turned on. and being naked is not exactly a misfortune.
For them it is if they aren't using it as a means of male manipulation or deriving pleasure

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to volunteer at a hospital. I would just follow the doctor around and go wherever he went. occasionally patients had a condition that required them to show their breasts. when they were naked in that room I could feel their discomfort of me being around. some were creeped out, some were just uncomfortable. I get so turned on by a woman being embarrassed about being naked, being creeped out, or uncomfortable. that's why most adult movies don't work for me because the woman is voluntarily naked in front of the camera. why am I like this?
Do you ask to take a selfie with her?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ask to take a selfie with her?
no, back then the word selfie didn't exist. either I didn't have a cell phone or I had a flip phone.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh this is an old story then. Why bring that up now?
Because he’s just masturbated to the thought of it, yet again, and wants to include us in this ****ry. I’m sure this is how killers and rapers start out.

Being turned on by a woman’s uncomfort/unhappiness is strictly for weak/low vibration men, it’s the reason you will never amount to anything

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a clinician I’ve certainly noticed a beautiful woman in medical settings.

In fact, I go out of my way to protect EVERYONE’S modesty in this setting. Because of my specialty it requires that I see a lot of bare skin, but when I do my assessments I continuously talk to people and maintain eye contact as best I can to comfort them.

Treat them like you’d want to have your loved ones treated.

OP: this is not normal mentation, have you considered talking to a counselor about this? If not you should, it’s not cool.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get turned on by men who get turned on by them. Whatever “power trip” “perversion” some say you feel, the woman feels the same.

Don’t let anyone guilt shame you for what you are feeling. If you feel something then good it means you are alive.

Think for yourself and live life on your terms.

edit: just realized his original post about this being in a hospital setting. What I wrote above has to do in normal social settings with the woman’s consent.

OP,
You have a deep rooted unresolved emotional issue. Seek professional help to figure it out.

Last edited: