Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Promiscuous women are disgusting

Serenity

Reaction score
Men want to fvck multiple women on one hand and want an innocent virgin on the other hand. They have the impression they can have their proverbial cake and eat it too.

Essentially what will happen is that the majority of these men are going to end up alone and without partners because they indulged too much when they were young. Being bitter and jaded about how all women are sluts, completely ignoring the hypocrisy that they contributed massively to it by being a man slut.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men will see promiscuous/easy women as just something to **** and have fun with for a bit, they generally don't take them seriously or develop any feelings or desires to lock them down. However, many men are pretty desperate for just about anything so they may attempt to form relationships with these women despite their better judgement. What then happens is these men, who are behaving as unmasculine simps, will be cheated on by these women and then wonder what happened haha.

I personally believe that women that are like this are genuinely off, as this behavior goes completely against their natural female instinct. Women are looking for the highest quality man they can find that is also more likely to stay in the picture if she was to get pregnant and have a child. For a woman to sleep around there would be a high likelihood of becoming pregnant and having no clue who the father is, which would be a major threat for the well being and survival of her and her child.

Women like this have always existed, it's just that it didn't become tolerated or acceptable until relatively recently. The advent of the pill and other female contraceptive measures I feel is what changed this dynamic. What's interesting is they talk about women's rights and yet women are overall worse now than they were before these methods came into existence. Prior to the pill most people got married and stayed married, though in today's world it's actually becoming the norm to be a single mother with no father in the picture at all. This was something that was going on with the black American community for quite a while and now it's becoming a part of the white American community.

Side note, most of the women that I've known of who were *****s were pretty crazy and weird. There was one I knew who would meet men off of dating apps and invite them over to her place without having met them at all prior, even talking about having unprotected sex with them. Interestingly, many of the ones that I know of I'd honestly consider physically unattractive, which makes me wonder if they behave like this in order to get male attention that they'd otherwise be deprived of if they behaved more normally.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I love promiscuous women (as long as they're promiscuous with me) and here's why:

1. Dating is expensive. I took a girl out in Manhattan the other day and it cost $20 per drink. Imagine if I had to date her for months before I started getting laid.

2. Good girls are boring. I can imagine going on a first date with a girl who doesn't party or drink much, stays away from drugs, has wholesome friends and only has sex in committed monogamous LTRs... I would probably yawn, she wouldn't have very many interesting things to talk about and our dating life wouldn't be very exciting. Obviously there is a balance in the middle of too good and too bad.

3. The old ways were even worse for us. if culture shifted back to getting a young virgin wife by convincing her family that you could take the best care of her. How many of us would still be single or stuck with fat chicks? Who on here is wealthy and high status enough to get the pick of the litter? Instead of losing girls to bad boys we'd lose them to rich guys with stable jobs, what's the difference?

4. A lot of good girls are other guys slvts. When you meet a girl who seems good, the odds are 50/50 that she is just boring like #2 or that she's actually just hiding the fun stuff from you because you're friendzoned or beta male provider zoned. Meanwhile other dudes are having threesomes with her and her friends.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stranded here with a epic draught [sic]. And yeah, I feel the pain. I got appearance and value well in order but I suspect I get age discriminated. Upon phone/IG they google me and reject me based on that. Bye bye. Day game feels pointless. Gonna play chess now or so.
It's OVER for CheckmatedCels.

Speaking of which, this guy mogs you both & me in chess & poon:

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d rather be with honest women than ones who lie.

If you are open minded and non judgmental a woman would feel comfortable talking to you about herself.

Sometimes this could be painful, but often it helps spinning plates.

I’m not the kind to LTR quickly so the Madonna hoe complex doesn’t apply to me.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All is forgotten when she’s swallowing my seed.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I love promiscuous women (as long as they're promiscuous with me) and here's why:

1. Dating is expensive. I took a girl out in Manhattan the other day and it cost $20 per drink. Imagine if I had to date her for months before I started getting laid.

2. Good girls are boring. I can imagine going on a first date with a girl who doesn't party or drink much, stays away from drugs, has wholesome friends and only has sex in committed monogamous LTRs... I would probably yawn, she wouldn't have very many interesting things to talk about and our dating life wouldn't be very exciting. Obviously there is a balance in the middle of too good and too bad.

3. The old ways were even worse for us. if culture shifted back to getting a young virgin wife by convincing her family that you could take the best care of her. How many of us would still be single or stuck with fat chicks? Who on here is wealthy and high status enough to get the pick of the litter? Instead of losing girls to bad boys we'd lose them to rich guys with stable jobs, what's the difference?

4. A lot of good girls are other guys slvts. When you meet a girl who seems good, the odds are 50/50 that she is just boring like #2 or that she's actually just hiding the fun stuff from you because you're friendzoned or beta male provider zoned. Meanwhile other dudes are having threesomes with her and her friends.
I feel it depends upon what your goal is with the type of relationship you are trying to develop.

I personally feel that if you are looking for a more longer term/monogamous type of relationship, these types of women are just not fit for such a role. Women that have slept around a lot are far more likely to exhibit certain personality characteristics that I would not want to have to deal with. I feel much of relates to things like poor impulse control, poor judgement of the types of men they prefer, immaturity, .....just being trashy overall with their behavior. What I immediately think of is party type girls, it's a little more normal in the teens and early twenties but past a certain age I feel that this shows there is something very wrong with women like this. I also feel women like this are a certain type of attention *****, I believe that they do this to garner male attention. Definitely not realtionship material.

However, if you are just looking to have a short term fling, these types of women are perfect. Certain types of men will have a hard time attracting women like this, I immediately think of the respectable blue pill "nice guy" type with a good job just floundering. I believe that if a man can just see these women as nothing but a source of sexual gratification and be able to avoid developing actual feelings and attachment, they are golden. The problem is many men will develop feelings for these women and try to lock them down, though with the result being just chronic stress. Certain women are good relationship material, others are worth nothing more than a good old pump and dump.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel it depends upon what your goal is with the type of relationship you are trying to develop.

I personally feel that if you are looking for a more longer term/monogamous type of relationship, these types of women are just not fit for such a role. Women that have slept around a lot are far more likely to exhibit certain personality characteristics that I would not want to have to deal with. I feel much of relates to things like poor impulse control, poor judgement of the types of men they prefer, immaturity, .....just being trashy overall with their behavior. What I immediately think of is party type girls, it's a little more normal in the teens and early twenties but past a certain age I feel that this shows there is something very wrong with women like this. I also feel women like this are a certain type of attention *****, I believe that they do this to garner male attention. Definitely not realtionship material.

However, if you are just looking to have a short term fling, these types of women are perfect. Certain types of men will have a hard time attracting women like this, I immediately think of the respectable blue pill "nice guy" type with a good job just floundering. I believe that if a man can just see these women as nothing but a source of sexual gratification and be able to avoid developing actual feelings and attachment, they are golden. The problem is many men will develop feelings for these women and try to lock them down, though with the result being just chronic stress. Certain women are good relationship material, others are worth nothing more than a good old pump and dump.
Yes.

Also a huge, huge part of having game. One of my biggest mistakes was committing LTRs to P&D type women, and pump& dump the LTR worthy ones. I sympathized more with the jaded women and learned my lessons the hard way. Captain save a prostitute syndrome for real.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d rather be with honest women than ones who lie.

If you are open minded and non judgmental a woman would feel comfortable talking to you about herself.

Sometimes this could be painful, but often it helps spinning plates.

I’m not the kind to LTR quickly so the Madonna hoe complex doesn’t apply to me.
But none of them are honest as they underestimate. Best thing is to multiply their number by 5 to 10.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's definitely a certain level of balance that's important.

A girl who's 10/10 on the fun scale would be a bisexual stripper who loves anal and coke.

A girl who's 10/10 on the wife scale would probably be a younger version of your mom. Cooks, cleans, excellent with children and pets and plants, responsible, easy to talk to when you're feeling down, etc.

The perfect balance is different for all of us depending on our tastes and preferences and where we are in life. But generally we need at least some fun and some utility.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl caught 30 bodies by 32 years old, I have mixed feelings. The number itself isn’t good, but I’m yet to see any jadedness or negative traits.

She exhibits loyalty, pair bonding, limited social media, hates drugs and partying, likes to drink (with me or friends), never wants to go out without me, gives me more sex than any girl I’ve had (random bjs, dress up, role play, outside, sucks my balls for 15 min while I record her, very submissive), she cooks, cleans, my family and friends love her, she supports my business, low maintenance, always wants to pay, loves me before I had money.

Im wondering if all the negative will come flooding out at some point and ruin me, otherwise she’s more stable than any other girl I’ve had. Maybe very pushy/forward when we met hence she’s at 30 bodies, she loves to instigate sex. If she’s otherwise a good woman with no visible mental wear and tear I should be ok right? I can’t help but think I’m overlooking something, my disgust for her is waning, I’m seeing only good things.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl caught 30 bodies by 32 years old, I have mixed feelings. The number itself isn’t good, but I’m yet to see any jadedness or negative traits.

She exhibits loyalty, pair bonding, limited social media, hates drugs and partying, likes to drink (with me or friends), never wants to go out without me, gives me more sex than any girl I’ve had (random bjs, dress up, role play, outside, sucks my balls for 15 min while I record her, very submissive), she cooks, cleans, my family and friends love her, she supports my business, low maintenance, always wants to pay, loves me before I had money.

Im wondering if all the negative will come flooding out at some point and ruin me, otherwise she’s more stable than any other girl I’ve had. Maybe very pushy/forward when we met hence she’s at 30 bodies, she loves to instigate sex. If she’s otherwise a good woman with no visible mental wear and tear I should be ok right? I can’t help but think I’m overlooking something, my disgust for her is waning, I’m seeing only good things.
Just wait until she's 33 lol. All of Tom Cruise's wives divorced him when they were 33.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Glad to hear it, sounds like an almost ideal relationship.

Don't be paranoid if there's nothing. Just enjoy things as they are while they last.

Unless you're overlooking something obvious like her "working late" every Friday and she's secretly clubbing while telling you she doesn't like to party.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear it, sounds like an almost ideal relationship.

Don't be paranoid if there's nothing. Just enjoy things as they are while they last.

Unless you're overlooking something obvious like her "working late" every Friday and she's secretly clubbing while telling you she doesn't like to party.
No nothing untoward going on, I looked through her phone a month ago (never again), insta, Facebook, WhatsApp clean she’s not entertaining anyone for years and rejects/ignores random men. I feel like I’m missing something because she is very loyal and committed despite 30 bodies.

It leads me to believe most women have much higher counts. Maybe with how society is these days it takes more bodies to see the damage? I’m at 50+ and most of them were when I was 26-32 so I know how quickly the bodies rack up.

I just need to not impregnate or marry this broad and keep riding it out.

Just wait until she's 33 lol. All of Tom Cruise's wives divorced him when they were 33.
She’s 33, I’m waiting for her to become ugly and finished but she’s bowing at gracefully bless her with her obsessive skin routine healthy food and gym. It’s kind of sad to see, because I’ll look like this for a long time (I get 25-26 years old).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I’m missing something because she is very loyal and committed despite 30 bodies.

It leads me to believe most women have much higher counts. Maybe with how society is these days it takes more bodies to see the damage? I’m at 50+ and most of them were when I was 26-32 so I know how quickly the bodies rack up.
Well the proper way to determine how slvtty a body count is to divide by the years of being sexually active.

A true slvt would start early and rack up huge numbers in a short time.

A normal girl who has just lived life would start at let's say 18 and slowly get to a high number by the time she's over 30.

30 bodies in the last 14 years (from 18 to 32) is like 2 guys per year. (1 new d!ck every 6 months)

30 bodies in the last 18 years (from 14 to 32) is even less. (1.5 men per year)

So keep an eye out for anything that happens during the 6 months to 1 year mark and aside from that you're home free.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the actual dating market, theory aside?
Dating market???? People date.. people have sex.. they are promiscuous. On the marriage side, men are not committing and older women are worried. There is a saying, "no hymen no diamond"...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are not biologically programmed to be ok with a woman being a Slvt. No matter how much women’s rights tell us that it is, it simply isn’t acceptable to the majority of men.

Most guys I know aren’t ok with their GF having an extensive list of past partners. I know some that do and it’s been a thorny subject that is often brushed under the table and not spoken about. Often it leads to tension and arguments that come out every once in a while. Further, the men that are ok with it are usually desperate and cannot do any better.

Slvt shaming is completely justified because if a woman cannot keep her legs closed and let’s any **** in, she loses her inherent value. Why do so many societies prize virginity? If a woman sleeps with a lot of guys, it’s essentially a weakness on her part that she has poor impulse control and makes lots of bad decisions.

Essentially what will happen is that the majority of these women are going to end up alone and without partners because they indulged too much when they were young. Nothing good comes cheap.

The feminist movement has given women the impression that they can have their proverbial cake and eat it too: that is have as much sex as they want and STILL have some kind of fairy tale romance. To the men that are ok with this, you are essentially victims of this feminist agenda because you are programmed to accept it - even if you personally feel disgusted by it.
I agree but doesn't it mean it's going to stop