Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want proof daygame cold approaching works

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man what's all this analysis. just approach everybody that's your type appearance wise. be clueless about body language. who cares if she is wearing earbuds. worst case she will be a crazy anti man feminist and will tell you to walk away.
But its blatantly obvious approaching a girl who is preoccupied won't work, so thats stupid.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But its blatantly obvious approaching a girl who is preoccupied won't work, so thats stupid.
how is it blatantly obvious?
preoccupied with what? looking at her stupid phone sending stupid messages to her stupid virtual friends?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if she is wearing earbuds.
Women wearing earbuds are far less approachable. I’ve never been able to figure out how to consistently approach earbud wearers with good outcomes. Generally speaking, they aren’t interested in interacting. AG Hayden has a tactic he uses on earbud wearers that I just learned about but have yet to try.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women wearing earbuds are far less approachable. I’ve never been able to figure out how to consistently approach earbud wearers with good outcomes. Generally speaking, they aren’t interested in interacting. AG Hayden has a tactic he uses on earbud wearers that I just learned about but have yet to try.
Don't you just go up and wave to them? That's what I'd do if I was dared to. Or if I need to generally get someone's attention anyway.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earbuds are ancient. You had walkmans in the 1980s with earbugs. For a guy that's talking about how times have changed because of dating apps, smartphone and modern internet tech, bringing up earbugs is not an excuse and has nothing to do with any changing times.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what about women is ever consistent? I have never been abole to figure out how to consistently approach any woman with good outcomes.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a recently single guy myself, this is great to hear. Best of luck!
Congratulations, you're a very lucky man. There's tons of gorgeous girls out there; bad women are highly replaceable. Might not be so fast if she's hot, but it'll happen.

There are better days ahead

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want proof going up to girls on the sidewalk works and I want proof it’s not staged.
I flirted with a girl I met at work (I was working the cash register) on Sunday

On Monday we went out to a rooftop bar

Then she flew back home to her country on Tuesday

Conclusion: cold approaching works.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you just go up and wave to them? That's what I'd do if I was dared to. Or if I need to generally get someone's attention anyway.
The idea is to signal to them to take their earbuds out.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flirted with a girl I met at work (I was working the cash register) on Sunday

On Monday we went out to a rooftop bar

Then she flew back home to her country on Tuesday

Conclusion: cold approaching works.
That wasn’t a cold approach

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That wasn’t a cold approach
She was a random customer, So I only had a few minutes to spit game and get her Instagram and it worked.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want proof as well and Day game seems so 2005 as I posted before

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I just tell people what works for me and what I do. I've never been someone that leaned on PUA techniques. I have honestly never headed out with the INTENT to get chicks. I go and do stuff that I want to do and if I happen to meet women GREAT.

I'm sure some of the PUA stuff works, I've just never used it personally. I will say this... MANY PUAs operate under the parameter that women are stupid. Truth is they are not, I you are running some kind of routine on a woman, unless she is very young or drunk, she will know EXACTLY what you are doing. IMHO... if you run some kind of PUA routine on a woman, if she already in attracted to you, it is likely to work and what runs through her mind is "Awe... isn't that cute... he's such and adorable dancing monkey... let's see how this goes!" If she isn't attracted to you what runs through her mind is "What a creep, how do I get away." If she is attracted and available, as long as you just approach her and start up a normal conversation and make an effort... while not fvcking up... you'll do fine.

I will say this about PUAs it works well for men that have low emotional intelligence and can't read body language. It also helps men that have low confidence. If running a routine and process gives you confidence then great... If PUA stuff actually teaches men to approach women... again... this is good. If you actually don't try anything, then NOTHING will happen... you miss 100% of the shots you do not take.

If you have a lot of problem approaching women and starting up conversations, sure... go to PUA workshop... hire a PUA coach if it gives you confidence and gets you past approach anxiety because the PUA coaching isn't going to hurt you and likely will help you.

My advice is simple (1) Be the best version of yourself possible, 80% of your success in an approach is made by self-improvement, self-improvement will do more to increase you confidence than anything else. (2) Always be ready to meet a woman, never leave you house without looking the best you can, make sure you always look good, your car is washed and cleaned out.... preparation is very important don't just worry about how you look when you go out on a date or looking for women, do this all the time because what you need to do is make this a HABIT. (3) It's the details that matter, you can be wearing an Armani suit with Johnson-Murphy shoes, but if you are wearing a Walmart velcro $15 digital watch... she will notice the watch. You can be clean and well groomed, but if you have nose hairs sticking out of your nostrils... that is what she will notice. (4) Get in the habit of just starting up conversations with people, any people... not just women you are attracted to, again this builds good habits. (5) PAY ATTENTION to what is happening and learn body language.

That's all the pre-work. Actually approaching women... well... just do it. Then see how things go. I will say that it is very hard to hide your intent if what you are doing isn't an established habit. If you are out with the intent to bag chicks, unless you have a lot of experience, she is going to know exactly what you are doing. Women like to feel special, and many are turned off if she thinks you'll just stick you d1ck in anyone, and all she is, is your current target. Practice, practice, practice... that is the ONLY way to get good at this. Expect to fail a lot... even when you are good at this. You can not make something happen with ANY woman... she has to be attracted to you otherwise nothing happens.
A lot of techniques and xs and os are preached in this site but not enough emphasis on things like basic social skills, vibing and small talk.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want proof as well and Day game seems so 2005 as I posted before
You're not gonna get absolute proof on a forum - by the very nature of it, we're just a bunch of guys on the internet typing out our thoughts/experiences. Any one of us could be just making it up (and I'm convinced that several on here do just that).

My experience - The woman I'm currently seeing regularly, I met while out and about because of work (I went to a local business to photograph some of their produce for advertising, and met her there) - Last year I met a woman while parking my car in town and had a few months of fun with her - The summer before Covid I picked up a woman in a music shop... we were pretty full-on for several weeks.
Other times I've crashed and burned.... hard!
Were those examples 'daygame'... ? - Yes I suppose.
Is this post 'proof'...? - Not at all! Like I said earlier, to anyone reading, these are just words on a screen.
It's proof to me that 'daygame' can work - But to everyone else here, they're just some dude's stories which may or may not be true.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gonna get absolute proof on a forum - by the very nature of it, we're just a bunch of guys on the internet typing out our thoughts/experiences. Any one of us could be just making it up (and I'm convinced that several on here do just that).

My experience - The woman I'm currently seeing regularly, I met while out and about because of work (I went to a local business to photograph some of their produce for advertising, and met her there) - Last year I met a woman while parking my car in town and had a few months of fun with her - The summer before Covid I picked up a woman in a music shop... we were pretty full-on for several weeks.
Is this post 'proof'...? - Not at all! Like I said earlier, to anyone reading, these are just words on a screen.
It's proof to me that 'daygame' can work - But to everyone else here, they're just some dude's stories which may or may not be true.
In all fairness I'm not sure why someone would need proof about this, as in they are unconvinced about people getting together. Randos are meeting, exchanging numbers, sometimes banging, in every town or city across the globe everyday

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want proof going up to girls on the sidewalk works and I want proof it’s not staged.
I have randomly gotten numbers, dates and sex out of women just by walking up to them in situations unrelated to the intent of getting into their pants, talking with them about mundane **** and accidently capitalizing on the situation by thinking with my ****. And I am far from supermodel looking or the smartest talker. If that can happen, then someone who puts actual work and time into approaching women will definitely have success. Hell some women expect that any man talking to them for whatever reason wants their number and give it freely if you approach them. It's like the first barrier you have to cross with them is the "walk up".

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good for you trial by fire

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done this. Not even with the proof of sitting in a Mercedes. Done it in random bars and events across the US. You’d be surprised how many will just shove their hands down your pants

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness I'm not sure why someone would need proof about this, as in they are unconvinced about people getting together. Randos are meeting, exchanging numbers, sometimes banging, in every town or city across the globe everyday
PUA coaches insist you should ignore social cues like hit on girls wearing earbuds, hit on women who are on their laptops at coffee shops, hit on girls in one on one conversations, and one guy literally said to scream “what’s up cvnts!” At groups of women. I’m pretty sure it was RSD Todd.