Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want proof daygame cold approaching works

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a solid approach-date-lay ratio there. I have also done enough approaches that I know the general themes I want to use in an observational approach, then I make the approach. I fill in the blanks to the theme. Some guys have success with certain standard openers.

Girl walking a dog and not wearing earbuds. Do the approach! I've done many of those approaches.
Favorite opener? None. Skip the open.

I approach baeeeeees the way a man would that beat it rotten &&& nutted on her face after. 0 ****s given.

Assuming attraction &&& she wants my D in and around her mouth.

I'd argue most guys don't feel worthy and want permission to approach. Lulz this is our competition.

@OP
every girl is practice.

Its not champions League final or the super bowl.

My D won't suck itself

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Favorite opener? None. Skip the open.

I approach baeeeeees the way a man would that beat it rotten &&& nutted on her face after. 0 ****s given.
I assume this is bro-speak translation of; Don't do a formal introduction right away, or say "hi, I thought you look cute wearing..." or anything like that. If she's looking at cereal, go something like "didn't you just have that? aren't you sick of it yet?" then go from there.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If mods won't ban me my avi will be a receipt from pickup.

Dorks rely on OLD only.

But OP I can input some cheeky receipts but it doesn't change your outcome. It's just a flex on my part. I do that. I don't mind flexing.

Even then people will say online or make up excuses. Need infield. Then need to be there. Need to watch. She's not a 10 or some other phaggotree

Your issue is mindset and far too much spectators mode. Shoot your shot more day or night. Go get girls. Online algorithm is phaggotry. As is not approaching. Not approaching is gay. Real gay. Gay like you seen one up close. More than once. Lulz!

Grow a pair. Man up. Go get girls. Or not. 0 ****kks given. More girls for me.

Don't post until you have pulled GIRLS.
For the record I approach. I’ve only had success with night game. GIFs are for neckbeard.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this is bro-speak translation of; Don't do a formal introduction right away, or say "hi, I thought you look cute wearing..." or anything like that. If she's looking at cereal, go something like "didn't you just have that? aren't you sick of it yet?" then go from there.
Alright I think I’ve figured it out. I had an overpriced “coach” tell me to say “I thought you were cute and had to come say hi.” Regardless of the situation. Approaches should be situational but still state intent. My problem was with RSD and all the clowns that base their “game” off that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First... it's not really day game... it's starting up a conversation with a stranger... then seeing how it goes.

You have to know how to read body language and see if the women is interested in talking to you. If you are getting green light signals, well... then you ask for her number, then make a date.... see if she answers... then will she go out with you... then if she flakes or cancels... it's only after she agrees to meet you that you have something to work with. At anytime you get any indication she isn't interest you just forget about her.

I NEVER go out looking for women, I just go about my life and if it happen... it happens.

I can't give any advice on techniques or any of that cr@p... it's just normal me striking up a conversation and seeing what happens. I don't keep track of this, but a subjective guess is less than 10% of women I meet actually ends up going out. Half are not interested from the start and I don't even bother with trying to get a number of make a date that's about 5 out 10 go nowhere at the start. 2 out of the remaining 5 claim they are taken, so that goes nowhere. Of the remaining 3, 1 or 2 will not respond or flake. so 1 or 2 will actually meet up. Most don't go past the first date... just no chemistry. So yeah.... it's a pretty low success rate, but if you do this enough... the numbers game works out.

I'll tell you most women I met lately are through other female friends, but this is something new.... not really a blind date, but at parties or events.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I NEVER go out looking for women, I just go about my life and if it happen... it happens.
I would never run into enough solely based on that. Over the years, I have had to do dedicated approach sessions. Whether I have had to go to a park, a walking, the mall, or just spend an exaggerated amount of time in the grocery store shopping for groceries, I have had to go out of my way to find prospects.

My guess is that most men don't encounter enough volume in their day to day routines. Men in cities like New York and London would be exceptions as the streets have enough foot traffic where you wouldn't necessarily need dedicated approach sessions. There has also been the option of meeting women via public transportation. However, PUAs like Tusk, Torero, and Krauser have done dedicated daygame sessions in London. Plenty of men linger around Central Park in New York to do approaches as well. Even a great setup for people to naturally interact doesn't end the need for dedicated approach sessions.

Automobile centric cities that mainly developed after World War II in the US are more isolated by nature. Guys living in cities like Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix would have to do more dedicated approach sessions to compensate for the natural isolation that the automobile provides.

I'll tell you most women I met lately are through other female friends, but this is something new.... not really a blind date, but at parties or events.
This isn't unusual for social circle. Most social circle arranged introductions happen at private residence parties or events.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First... it's not really day game... it's starting up a conversation with a stranger... then seeing how it goes.

You have to know how to read body language and see if the women is interested in talking to you. If you are getting green light signals, well... then you ask for her number, then make a date.... see if she answers... then will she go out with you... then if she flakes or cancels... it's only after she agrees to meet you that you have something to work with. At anytime you get any indication she isn't interest you just forget about her.

I can't give any advice on techniques or any of that cr@p... it's just normal me striking up a conversation and seeing what happens. I don't keep track of this, but a subjective guess is less than 10% of women I meet actually ends up going out. Half are not interested from the start and I don't even bother with trying to get a number of make a date that's about 5 out 10 go nowhere at the start. 2 out of the remaining 5 claim they are taken, so that goes nowhere. Of the remaining 3, 1 or 2 will not respond or flake. so 1 or 2 will actually meet up. Most don't go past the first date... just no chemistry. So yeah.... it's a pretty low success rate, but if you do this enough... the numbers game works out.

This is what I do already....according to a lot of people here thats the wrong way to do it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never run into enough solely based on that. Over the years, I have had to do dedicated approach sessions. Whether I have had to go to a park, a walking, the mall, or just spend an exaggerated amount of time in the grocery store shopping for groceries, I have had to go out of my way to find prospects.
When learning, I allocated a significant portion of time to pickup. For example, late teens was spent going out downtown EVERY WEEKEND. Periods of my life there were binges 7 nights a week. I don't recommend it. Not anymore and especially anything my age. When young is ideal for acquiring the skill set and having the energy. With age, having acquire a skill set, you can work what Austen refers to as "naturalization." It should become automatic after enough reps.

Ironically enough, fellas need to put in work as you suggest in order to do the reps and acquire the game skills in cold sporoach pickup. There's virtually little to no competition. Majority of men can't approach and don't pull.

My guess is that most men don't encounter enough volume in their day to day routines. Men in cities like New York and London would be exceptions as the streets have enough foot traffic where you wouldn't necessarily need dedicated approach sessions. There has also been the option of meeting women via public transportation. However, PUAs like Tusk, Torero, and Krauser have done dedicated daygame sessions in London. Plenty of men linger around Central Park in New York to do approaches as well. Even a great setup for people to naturally interact doesn't end the need for dedicated approach sessions.
I'd argue I'm a product of my environment. If not for London the birth place of the London day game model as well as the actual competitiveness of the few actually doing game, I am not sure how much difference things would be.

The absolute best natural I knew pointed out the amount of **** we get from women in our own backyard. Going abroad it's like scoring on an open net. It's **** tests on steroids here. The environment is superb for pickup. Any square is a solid stomping ground and flooded full of tourism and locals. I do my best work on tourism.

Someone like Paul Janka couldn't have possible put up numbers he did outside of NYC. I cannot stress enough the importance of location location location. On volume alone London is great. In terms of caliber and dare I say "quality" there's better alternative places abroad but for volume and even the abundance of foreign options, it could be worse.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People claim that they go out without the intention to approach women and how it naturally "happens". While I do not debate these claims, when you are new, you need to allocate serious time with the intention of going out to daygame and as @DEEZEDBRAH said, location matters so get to a good city. However, I will tell you that a lot of the game of cold approaching overtime becomes the art of knowing when not to approach as much as it is knowing when to approach.

You need to learn to read cues well. Does she look pissed off? Do her face and body language scream "do not approach"? Overtime you notice what kinds of women are approachable and when you gain experience, you realize that you approach them more and that saves you time. This is why some men can do 20+ approaches and not even get a number but others do under 10 and get multiple numbers and dates.

I went out today in Miami to do daygame and did about 8 approaches. 2 of them went utterly horrible but I looked back and realized that I had no business opening those sets anyways. The rest went really well from me and I actually slept with a girl today that I met from daygame.

While I did get good at this fast, my skills developed differently. I am not a PUA type of guy and I learned actual social skills. When you marry the boldness that pickup teaches with social calibration and social awareness that some of the more socially aware guys have, daygame can work out.

However even after all that, the truth is that it is a very low volume type of a game and it is like soccer. A lot of running around but you are lucky to get shots on goal and score. Typically, you find that most women are taken and in relationships. The ones who are not taken and in relationships tend to play a lot of games.

I'd say even when you get really good and sharp at daygame, expect to get a close rate of no higher than 30% in terms of numbers. Of those numbers, expect 1/3 of them to turn into dates so more like 10 dates out of 100 approaches if you are really good and prejudiced in who you approach. Out of those 10 dates, maybe 3 turn into lays.

So 3 lays out of 100 approaches in daygame is something I would consider elite. We are talking about approaches where you are going for women that show signs of being approachable instead of just spam approaching.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I have an experience from yesterday that I will share.

I am a single man again; last weekend my relationship with my girlfriend basically came to an end. It was a good run for the most part for 2 years but this recent abortion ruling made her very difficult to deal with, constant arguments and then threats of withholding sex - I don't play that so I told her we had our time together and dumped her, which she certainly did not expect.

I was at the south beach callisthenic park working out. I assembled a gym in my garage during the pandemic but I still like to visit this park from time to time - also gives me an excuse to check out some of the chicks that are in the area. On my way home I came across a woman that was walking her dog. As we got closer she smiled at me and looked directly down at the pavement. She was going to walk by me like this so just before we passed each other I made a comment about her dog - I said that is a nice dog you have there. I then asked her the dog's breed and if it had a name. I then asked her what she was doing and told her I had been at the park working out etc. Small, general chit chat. After about 5 minutes I decided to end it and told her it was nice talking to her and that we should talk another time. She said yes, let's talk again and I gave her my cell phone and she put all her contact info in it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is that it is a very low volume type of a game and it is like soccer. A lot of running around but you are lucky to get shots on goal and score. Typically, you find that most women are taken and in relationships. The ones who are not taken and in relationships tend to play a lot of games.

a lot of the game of cold approaching overtime becomes the art of knowing when not to approach as much as it is knowing when to approach.You need to learn to read cues well. Does she look pissed off? Do her face and body language scream "do not approach"? Overtime you notice what kinds of women are approachable and when you gain experience, you realize that you approach them more and that saves you time.
I like the analogy with soccer because it is acurate. Lingering is most of daygame, looking for the good approaches to make. I've had 1 hour approach sessions where I did 0 approaches and 2 hour ones where I got no more than 2 approaches done. Most women are not very approachable. I've not been a spam approachers and I don't want to deal with the aggravation of harsh blowouts.

A lot of the taken women you approach won't directly say that they are taken. A lot of these interactions are the ones that fizzle out in 30-60 seconds. The woman doesn't want to talk at all. I find that most daygame conversations go nowhere.

Below is what an uncalibrated approach session looks like.

This is some daygame student doing approach sessions in Dallas. I can tell he's a relative novice by some of his conversations. I recognize most of the spots and I have done approach sessions in similar spots.

He's doing mainly Torero style approaches on the street, in parks, and on walking paths. Doesn't look for IOIs prior to approach. Approached numerous women with earbuds in and less than ideal body language, which led to more rejections.

He got a good situation with the woman he approached at 8:36, lasts until 10:13. He approached her from behind, which is a bit uncalibrated. This is not an approach that an experienced non-bar approacher would do.

The woman at 5:49-6:52 had some of the best pre-approach proxemics but was playing on her phone. Didn't show openness to an approach. I probably wouldn't have approached due to that and wasn't surprised when he got another polite blowoff, that of the IHAB variety. I don't get IHAB'ed all too much because I tend to use more sniper game.

The approach from 7:30-8:30 was a typical Dallas female blowoff. Dallas females are often skilled at giving non-confrontational rejections. This was an actual approach worth doing.

He got numbers at 14:40-15:59 (weak ask for a coffee date) and 17:12-19:04. Both were approaches from behind. The woman at 17:12 had earbuds in and a hat on, which are usually indicators in disinterest. Neither approach is one I would have done.

This guy gets IHAB'ed multiple times in approaching on multiple approaches and he doesn't use boyfriend destroyer lines or push back all too much.

IHAB #1: In the approach from 7:30-8:30, the guy did a good approach on the tall-ish woman (I'd estimate she was in the 5'7"-5'8" range) on an urban residential street as he approached her from the front. Overall, this is an approach was worth doing. Opened with "Hey, sorry, this is random but I thought you were very pretty." Yes, no shiit, she is attractive. But not "very pretty". He could have opened if he had nothing based on the tie dye and black pair of shorts she selected. If he opened with "I'm impressed with the pattern and colors on the shorts you're wearing. What made you choose to buy that pair of shorts compared to others you might have seen that day?", then you have some basis for the beginning of an extended conversation. Some women would give an unimpressive answer, which means she's not at all interested or has a bad personality, neither of which is good. Then, you can transition the conversation thread to a frame like Roosh's GALNUC from "Day Bang" or some other topical thread that would lead to a date agreement in approximately 5 minutes of talking (if going well) or the conversation fizzles out before the ask of a date. One of the reasons a conversation can fizzle out before the ask of a date is that the woman has a boyfriend. A lot of women with boyfriends are not talkative because they don't need to socialize when they are actively receiving penis. That was a shiit approach on all levels because he opened with pedestalization and asked for a number within 1 minute (unless video was edited). The boyfriend she cites may or may not be real, I'm less inclined to think this boyfriend was real.

IHAB #2: The woman at 5:49-6:52 was alone on a park/street bench and had an open space next to her. Unfortunately, her face was in her phone at the beginning of the approach, indicating that she's occupied with something else and not open to being approached. Women without boyfriends are not going to have their face down in a phone on a park bench if they are serious about meeting men. Everything about her pre-approach behavior indicated that this wasn't an approach worth doing.

IHAB #3: The approach from 20:31 to 22:16 was done on Dallas' most notable walking path for daygame. I have daygamed this location many times. There have been times I've done 2 hour approach sessions on weekends on this walking path and approached no one simply because there were no valid approach opportunities. This walking path has both sufficient foot traffic and demographically targeted traffic. Most women on this path are 21-34 and unmarried. However, the biggest problem with this path is the overuse of headphones/earbuds. There are way too many yuppie, college educated White women using headphones/earbuds on this path. The guy in the video approached too many women wearing earbuds, including the one at 20:31-22:16. She was nice about the rejection as a lot of Dallas women will be if the guy is reasonably good looking. She did say at 22:07 that she was "kinda seeing someone" so that tells me she has a weak, early stage relationship and that the guy approaching had weak game. Overall, this was not an approach worth doing because of the earbuds.

Getting numbers is not all that meaningful. The more meaningful occurrence is having those numbers turn into dates. The most meaningful occurrences is having those dates turn into sex at some point. There's a good chance that at least 2 of those 3 numbers did not result in a date, and possible all 3 were flakes.

I'd say even when you get really good and sharp at daygame, expect to get a close rate of no higher than 30% in terms of numbers. Of those numbers, expect 1/3 of them to turn into dates so more like 10 dates out of 100 approaches if you are really good and prejudiced in who you approach. Out of those 10 dates, maybe 3 turn into lays.

So 3 lays out of 100 approaches in daygame is something I would consider elite. We are talking about approaches where you are going for women that show signs of being approachable instead of just spam approaching.
I know 30% of my approaches don't result in numbers and I am selective in who I approach. That would be really good. My later metrics are likely similar to yours.

Even with elite level results, which mine are not, I would say that this would serve as a reason to have extended relationships. It takes a lot of time to put in all those approaches. I don't think it's worth all that time just to produce a one night stand.

I went out today in Miami to do daygame and did about 8 approaches. 2 of them went utterly horrible but I looked back and realized that I had no business opening those sets anyways. The rest went really well from me and I actually slept with a girl today that I met from daygame.
Nice! Getting sex from a non-bar approach is an awesome feeling.

When you marry the boldness that pickup teaches with social calibration and social awareness that some of the more socially aware guys have, daygame can work out.
Yes, that's true. It's a tough path to follow. That's why non-bar approaching is a niche activity. Most men don't have the guts to do it sober and deal with the rejections and the conversations that go nowhere.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, when you spend hours dedicated to approach, in the old sosuave board in the 00s the used to call it "sarging". I hardly hear that term anymore. When you are out sarging it means you are scoping the place, seeing who is approachable, what is the right opportunity to approach, if she's with someone (ie and if it's another guy if he's a brother, friend, etc...) and typically you can sponge allot of time and end up approaching nobody at all. The typical openers in a mall or store would be to pretend you are buying something and to ask someone's opinion about something or some sort of indirect opener. I was peak-interested in cold approaching in 2006 under an old alias "Luke Skywalker" and was reading this book "How To Succeed with Women" which I bought back in 2003 which talked about approaching six women a day and saying 'hi' to them (still have it in the basement collecting dust here).

I like what is said about it is that you can spend allot of time on that. I think it's something more native if you are a teenager or college-age, or it could be the times when I was cold-approaching (ie mid to late 00s) where more conducive for that compared to now.

But for sure, if there is no volume you have to dedicate time in order to do cold-approaching. If you don't have time to do that then it doesn't work. You have to warm-up and approach people sometimes in order to work up the approach anxiety and that in itself takes time. I did what @Zimbabwe did and tried to dedicate time reading books about the subject, The Game, Double Your Dating, etc.... So at least I have put in a past effort both with cold-approaching and OLD in the 00s and early 10s, and if I'm somewhat blackpilled today, especially after a divorce, reading posts of how things have deteriorated further since the time I gave this my best, and what I personally experienced is now a mainstream cultural trend for the younger generation, then I guess I have some right to feel that way given my past with this.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, when you spend hours dedicated to approach, in the old sosuave board in the 00s the used to call it "sarging". I hardly hear that term anymore. When you are out sarging it means you are scoping the place, seeing who is approachable, what is the right opportunity to approach, if she's with someone (ie and if it's another guy if he's a brother, friend, etc...) and typically you can sponge allot of time and end up approaching nobody at all. The typical openers in a mall or store would be to pretend you are buying something and to ask someone's opinion about something or some sort of indirect opener. I was peak-interested in cold approaching in 2006 under an old alias "Luke Skywalker" and was reading this book "How To Succeed with Women" which I bought back in 2003 which talked about approaching six women a day and saying 'hi' to them (still have it in the basement collecting dust here).

I like what is said about it is that you can spend allot of time on that. I think it's something more native if you are a teenager or college-age, or it could be the times when I was cold-approaching (ie mid to late 00s) where more conducive for that compared to now.

But for sure, if there is no volume you have to dedicate time in order to do cold-approaching. If you don't have time to do that then it doesn't work. You have to warm-up and approach people sometimes in order to work up the approach anxiety and that in itself takes time. I did what @Zimbabwe did and tried to dedicate time reading books about the subject, The Game, Double Your Dating, etc.... So at least I have put in a past effort both with cold-approaching and OLD in the 00s and early 10s, and if I'm somewhat blackpilled today, especially after a divorce, reading posts of how things have deteriorated further since the time I gave this my best, and what I personally experienced is now a mainstream cultural trend for the younger generation, then I guess I have some right to feel that way given my past with this.
You don’t even believe in hookup culture so why are you writing walls of text about seduction?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t even believe in hookup culture so why are you writing walls of text about seduction?
I was not writing about seduction but about cold approach (which btw is the topic of this thread). The end game could actually be talking to women since that feels good in itself, it could also be LTR or marriage.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I do already....according to a lot of people here thats the wrong way to do it.
True. I just tell people what works for me and what I do. I've never been someone that leaned on PUA techniques. I have honestly never headed out with the INTENT to get chicks. I go and do stuff that I want to do and if I happen to meet women GREAT.

I'm sure some of the PUA stuff works, I've just never used it personally. I will say this... MANY PUAs operate under the parameter that women are stupid. Truth is they are not, I you are running some kind of routine on a woman, unless she is very young or drunk, she will know EXACTLY what you are doing. IMHO... if you run some kind of PUA routine on a woman, if she already in attracted to you, it is likely to work and what runs through her mind is "Awe... isn't that cute... he's such and adorable dancing monkey... let's see how this goes!" If she isn't attracted to you what runs through her mind is "What a creep, how do I get away." If she is attracted and available, as long as you just approach her and start up a normal conversation and make an effort... while not fvcking up... you'll do fine.

I will say this about PUAs it works well for men that have low emotional intelligence and can't read body language. It also helps men that have low confidence. If running a routine and process gives you confidence then great... If PUA stuff actually teaches men to approach women... again... this is good. If you actually don't try anything, then NOTHING will happen... you miss 100% of the shots you do not take.

If you have a lot of problem approaching women and starting up conversations, sure... go to PUA workshop... hire a PUA coach if it gives you confidence and gets you past approach anxiety because the PUA coaching isn't going to hurt you and likely will help you.

My advice is simple (1) Be the best version of yourself possible, 80% of your success in an approach is made by self-improvement, self-improvement will do more to increase you confidence than anything else. (2) Always be ready to meet a woman, never leave you house without looking the best you can, make sure you always look good, your car is washed and cleaned out.... preparation is very important don't just worry about how you look when you go out on a date or looking for women, do this all the time because what you need to do is make this a HABIT. (3) It's the details that matter, you can be wearing an Armani suit with Johnson-Murphy shoes, but if you are wearing a Walmart velcro $15 digital watch... she will notice the watch. You can be clean and well groomed, but if you have nose hairs sticking out of your nostrils... that is what she will notice. (4) Get in the habit of just starting up conversations with people, any people... not just women you are attracted to, again this builds good habits. (5) PAY ATTENTION to what is happening and learn body language.

That's all the pre-work. Actually approaching women... well... just do it. Then see how things go. I will say that it is very hard to hide your intent if what you are doing isn't an established habit. If you are out with the intent to bag chicks, unless you have a lot of experience, she is going to know exactly what you are doing. Women like to feel special, and many are turned off if she thinks you'll just stick you d1ck in anyone, and all she is, is your current target. Practice, practice, practice... that is the ONLY way to get good at this. Expect to fail a lot... even when you are good at this. You can not make something happen with ANY woman... she has to be attracted to you otherwise nothing happens.

M

member160292

Sure, I have an experience from yesterday that I will share.

I am a single man again; last weekend my relationship with my girlfriend basically came to an end. It was a good run for the most part for 2 years but this recent abortion ruling made her very difficult to deal with, constant arguments and then threats of withholding sex - I don't play that so I told her we had our time together and dumped her, which she certainly did not expect.

I was at the south beach callisthenic park working out. I assembled a gym in my garage during the pandemic but I still like to visit this park from time to time - also gives me an excuse to check out some of the chicks that are in the area. On my way home I came across a woman that was walking her dog. As we got closer she smiled at me and looked directly down at the pavement. She was going to walk by me like this so just before we passed each other I made a comment about her dog - I said that is a nice dog you have there. I then asked her the dog's breed and if it had a name. I then asked her what she was doing and told her I had been at the park working out etc. Small, general chit chat. After about 5 minutes I decided to end it and told her it was nice talking to her and that we should talk another time. She said yes, let's talk again and I gave her my cell phone and she put all her contact info in it.
As a recently single guy myself, this is great to hear. Best of luck!

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to people wherever you are. No need to label it “cold approach”. It feels alien.

Once you get into the habit of talking to people you’ll notice patterns on how they respond.

You’ll be more sociable even if you don’t get dates.
It’s a great skill to have.
Sometimes it makes people seem like robotic NPCs.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the analogy with soccer because it is acurate. Lingering is most of daygame, looking for the good approaches to make. I've had 1 hour approach sessions where I did 0 approaches and 2 hour ones where I got no more than 2 approaches done. Most women are not very approachable. I've not been a spam approachers and I don't want to deal with the aggravation of harsh blowouts.

A lot of the taken women you approach won't directly say that they are taken. A lot of these interactions are the ones that fizzle out in 30-60 seconds. The woman doesn't want to talk at all. I find that most daygame conversations go nowhere.

Below is what an uncalibrated approach session looks like.

This is some daygame student doing approach sessions in Dallas. I can tell he's a relative novice by some of his conversations. I recognize most of the spots and I have done approach sessions in similar spots.

He's doing mainly Torero style approaches on the street, in parks, and on walking paths. Doesn't look for IOIs prior to approach. Approached numerous women with earbuds in and less than ideal body language, which led to more rejections.

He got a good situation with the woman he approached at 8:36, lasts until 10:13. He approached her from behind, which is a bit uncalibrated. This is not an approach that an experienced non-bar approacher would do.

The woman at 5:49-6:52 had some of the best pre-approach proxemics but was playing on her phone. Didn't show openness to an approach. I probably wouldn't have approached due to that and wasn't surprised when he got another polite blowoff, that of the IHAB variety. I don't get IHAB'ed all too much because I tend to use more sniper game.

The approach from 7:30-8:30 was a typical Dallas female blowoff. Dallas females are often skilled at giving non-confrontational rejections. This was an actual approach worth doing.

He got numbers at 14:40-15:59 (weak ask for a coffee date) and 17:12-19:04. Both were approaches from behind. The woman at 17:12 had earbuds in and a hat on, which are usually indicators in disinterest. Neither approach is one I would have done.

This guy gets IHAB'ed multiple times in approaching on multiple approaches and he doesn't use boyfriend destroyer lines or push back all too much.

IHAB #1: In the approach from 7:30-8:30, the guy did a good approach on the tall-ish woman (I'd estimate she was in the 5'7"-5'8" range) on an urban residential street as he approached her from the front. Overall, this is an approach was worth doing. Opened with "Hey, sorry, this is random but I thought you were very pretty." Yes, no shiit, she is attractive. But not "very pretty". He could have opened if he had nothing based on the tie dye and black pair of shorts she selected. If he opened with "I'm impressed with the pattern and colors on the shorts you're wearing. What made you choose to buy that pair of shorts compared to others you might have seen that day?", then you have some basis for the beginning of an extended conversation. Some women would give an unimpressive answer, which means she's not at all interested or has a bad personality, neither of which is good. Then, you can transition the conversation thread to a frame like Roosh's GALNUC from "Day Bang" or some other topical thread that would lead to a date agreement in approximately 5 minutes of talking (if going well) or the conversation fizzles out before the ask of a date. One of the reasons a conversation can fizzle out before the ask of a date is that the woman has a boyfriend. A lot of women with boyfriends are not talkative because they don't need to socialize when they are actively receiving penis. That was a shiit approach on all levels because he opened with pedestalization and asked for a number within 1 minute (unless video was edited). The boyfriend she cites may or may not be real, I'm less inclined to think this boyfriend was real.

IHAB #2: The woman at 5:49-6:52 was alone on a park/street bench and had an open space next to her. Unfortunately, her face was in her phone at the beginning of the approach, indicating that she's occupied with something else and not open to being approached. Women without boyfriends are not going to have their face down in a phone on a park bench if they are serious about meeting men. Everything about her pre-approach behavior indicated that this wasn't an approach worth doing.

IHAB #3: The approach from 20:31 to 22:16 was done on Dallas' most notable walking path for daygame. I have daygamed this location many times. There have been times I've done 2 hour approach sessions on weekends on this walking path and approached no one simply because there were no valid approach opportunities. This walking path has both sufficient foot traffic and demographically targeted traffic. Most women on this path are 21-34 and unmarried. However, the biggest problem with this path is the overuse of headphones/earbuds. There are way too many yuppie, college educated White women using headphones/earbuds on this path. The guy in the video approached too many women wearing earbuds, including the one at 20:31-22:16. She was nice about the rejection as a lot of Dallas women will be if the guy is reasonably good looking. She did say at 22:07 that she was "kinda seeing someone" so that tells me she has a weak, early stage relationship and that the guy approaching had weak game. Overall, this was not an approach worth doing because of the earbuds.

Getting numbers is not all that meaningful. The more meaningful occurrence is having those numbers turn into dates. The most meaningful occurrences is having those dates turn into sex at some point. There's a good chance that at least 2 of those 3 numbers did not result in a date, and possible all 3 were flakes.

I know 30% of my approaches don't result in numbers and I am selective in who I approach. That would be really good. My later metrics are likely similar to yours.

Even with elite level results, which mine are not, I would say that this would serve as a reason to have extended relationships. It takes a lot of time to put in all those approaches. I don't think it's worth all that time just to produce a one night stand.

Nice! Getting sex from a non-bar approach is an awesome feeling.

Yes, that's true. It's a tough path to follow. That's why non-bar approaching is a niche activity. Most men don't have the guts to do it sober and deal with the rejections and the conversations that go nowhere.
man what's all this analysis. just approach everybody that's your type appearance wise. be clueless about body language. who cares if she is wearing earbuds. worst case she will be a crazy anti man feminist and will tell you to walk away.