Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sore D!ck/foreskin - vigorous sex

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with my girl all weekend and nutted 2x Friday, 2x Saturday 2x Sunday. My **** is now sore and tender. This doesn't account for HJ/BJ, just nuts busted. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but I hd an urge to really fvck her good and aggressively, lay my mark, sexually exhaust myself.

Is this normal? I feel I have a sensitive d!ck in general, I'm uncircumcised (el natural gang) and she was sucking/jacking with vim/vigour. I told her to calm down. Now I'm in my home office working and my **** hurts. I inspected the old boy, no cuts/legions just red raw and sore.

More lube? She was on her period so there was more friction, which was nice, but needed lube.

Just looking for similar experiences around this really? My skin all over is naturally soft and delicate (no homo), we were both more horny than usual.

EDIT: worth noting I've done similar damage in my youth from wanking too much, you know when you get in a depressed zone and masturbation is the only happiness (maybe just me) and you overdo it. I've also severed/cut my banjo string fvcking my ex gf while she wore a crutchless allinone thing, they are terrible, they split at the vag but rub on you either side, anyway, I have previous for over-fvcking and hurting myself. I like to fvck hard, I don't like a sore/tender foreskin.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, I have had this happen before...it just needs rest.

I literally had to drop plates because of this a few years ago. I had 6 or 7 at one point and my d!ck was almost falling off trying to bang them in any sort of regular rotation. By the end of the week I was cornhusking bad...had to make sure the ones who liked swallowing were near the front of the week to avoid them being disappointed haha

Ended up cutting it to 4 and then one of those dropped off so I had 3 for a while and that worked out much better...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Try Aquafor like all the time. It’ll turn around fast.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very normal...when I was in high school I had one day go into double digits with my girlfriend. I remember seriously contemplating going to the hospital because it was so beat up... and my nuts were hurting for days.

It’s safe to say at 41...I will never achieve such feats again... I couldn’t bring myself to even give it a whirl. Enjoy

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, use a good lotion and give it a rest for a few days.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Murk,
Common problem,I have found a tiny smear of Kenacomb ointment after a good clean up sorts the problem out in a couple of days.

Serenity

Reaction score
Been there, done that. That's just what happens when you give it too much action. I've also had general pain in the d!ck from having a rock hard erection for hours, that one is fine while it's down but hurts like hell if for some reason I get an erection again. That was more of a problem in my early 20s, have better control of it now and I know how much it can take before I need to let it rest.

So yeah, I'd say your experience is normal and you just need to let it rest. If you don't want to end up like that you should wait longer between sessions or don't be as rough every time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys for confirming it's normal. I think penis skin is really sensitive in general.

Try Aquafor like all the time. It’ll turn around fast.
The lip stuff? I actually have some at home. I got bitten by my grandad's dog in Miami in November, dog cut right through my lip, they gave me a tetanus shot, told me to use Aquafor to keep it moist, no stitches, in and out in 30 mins, then charged me $1500 for pleasure - which I have not and will not pay. They can keep sending letters to Miami they won't see a dollar from me. I'm unvaxxed and won't be allowed into the U.S for a long time, if ever again.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Aquaphor Healing Ointment ingredients
mineral oil, which is extracted from petroleum. ceresin, a mineral wax that comes from shale rocks or coal. lanolin alcohol, which comes from animal skin. panthenol, which comes from vitamin B5.

It works great on tattoos new or old, skin abrasions all kinds of stuff. If you don’t like the ingredients a second choice would be raw, unprocessed, virgin coconut oil.

Ok thanks guys for confirming it's normal. I think penis skin is really sensitive in general.

The lip stuff? I actually have some at home. I got bitten by my grandad's dog in Miami in November, dog cut right through my lip, they gave me a tetanus shot, told me to use Aquafor to keep it moist, no stitches, in and out in 30 mins, then charged me $1500 for pleasure - which I have not and will not pay. They can keep sending letters to Miami they won't see a dollar from me. I'm unvaxxed and won't be allowed into the U.S for a long time, if ever again.