Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The greatest lie told by women: "It's because he did [this] or [that]"

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, I'm posting this up in hopes that maybe 1% of you might take it to heart, cause I'm fully aware that the vast majority of men are hopelessly lost and beyond help.

Often times you'll hear women say that they aren't attracted to a guy because he "did this" or "did that" or it's because "he said this or that".... that's a complete farce.

There are guys who are complete scumbags and women are still attracted to them (Meekspill)... There are guys that are handsome, educated and charming and yet women still reject them.

The lesson is this: female attraction isn't based on any logical reason. It isn't based on what you say or do, it isn't based on your character or morals.

The greatest lie told by women and the redpill manosphere is that you if you alter your behavior you'd inspire attraction from women - this is BS.

So what is female attraction based on? No one knows, but we surely do know that it's NOT based on anything logical.

For the well-read boyos, one of the main themes in HP Lovecraft's stories is the pursuit of forbidden knowledge and how this pursuit will drive the protagonist to madness because he's trying to understand something that wasn't meant to be understood.

Men are driving themselves mad trying to decipher female attraction when it truly cannot be deciphered.

Guys, don't bother changing what you say or do, just be yourself. She either likes you, or doesn't like you, PERIOD. Don't waste your time and don't put too much thought into what women say - what they say is completely irrelevant.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example of what I'm talking about.

This woman clearly isn't attracted to Asian males, but rather than just saying she isn't attracted to Asian men, she makes the excuse of saying that Asian men are chauvenistic or entitled or toxic...

And then she admits that all 5 of her sisters are married to White guys, wow shocker.... Yeah, it's just a coincidence that all 5 of her sisters married White guys cause all Asian men are chauvenistic, right?

I chose this vid because it's an extreme example, and an extreme example is the best way to illustrate my point.

This is video really highlights how disingenuous the vast majority of women are when they speak on attraction, they will always try to twist it as being something the guy did.

Guys, it's not what you're doing or saying, if she ain't feeling you, then just move on. Never pay too much attention to what women say.

I timestamped the exact spot so you don't have to watch the whole vid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women do is far more relevant than what they do. Follow their actions. Doc Love was saying this as far back as the 1990s/early 2000s.

David DeAngelo used to say in the mid-2000s when describing female attraction for men "Attraction isn't a choice". It's an emotional response. You're saying the same thing here.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, don't bother changing what you say or do, just be yourself. She either likes you, or doesn't like you, PERIOD. Don't waste your time and don't put too much thought into what women say - what they say is completely irrelevant.
You know better than this Xenom0rph. It's be your best self. Somehow when I walk around unshowered and in dirty clothes and, I don't get the same attention as I do when I don't.

The bigger lie than the OP is arguably "just be yourself".

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why I have been saying for years there is no such thing as game. men are trying to learn something that doesn't exist.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself is terrible advice, I would still be a dancing monkey if that was the case,

women telling me how much fun I was, I'd be their entertainment drinking buddy, then I would look on in disbelief as they got picked up on the night time , by a guy in his car who hadnt given them any attention or laughs

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
men's attraction also cannot be explained. I don't like fat girls or blondes, but today I saw this fat blonde girl that I liked.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “secret” of attraction is so simple that most men reject it because (paradoxically) it doesn’t “feel” rational:

Women are attracted to that which they lack.

All women are inherently insecure, and hence they are attracted to confidence and boldness. All women are trapped within a social web which supports them. Hence, they are attracted to independence. All women expect privilege and the “P” pass for wrongdoing. Hence, they are attracted to a man who holds their feet to the fire.
Most women have great difficulty making any kind of decision. Hence, they are attracted to decisiveness. Most women are physically weak. Hence, they are attracted to physical strength. All women are slaves to their emotions. Hence, their attraction to men who are in control.

That’s 50% of the equation. Throw in good hygiene and physical fitness, and you’ll be unstoppable. Thats another 20% of the equation. If I was able to do it (a former complete loser with women), so can most of you here.

Women want the opposite of their core essence. In fact, they HATE female energy coming from a man. It is a foul stench to them.

In my oh so humble opinion, the absolute worst (and most common) thing men do is going on dates or having conversations where they broadcast that they’re “all-in” if only she will accept them. She smells that stench on you and although she tries to overlook it and give you a chance, it’s a gigantic mark against you.

She wants a man she has to work for; she wants to wonder if you like her or not. She wants a man who is superior to her, a man she can look up to.

That’s why the usual attempts to impress women backfire. They are desperately looking for men who aren’t “”all-in” and who are indecisive about whether she’s good enough for you.

This is why I recommend that every man create a period of time where they reject women right and left. Go overboard on the rejection. Show clear disgust for women behaving badly. Call them out on their stupid remarks. In other words, be a superior snob. Invite rejection. Invite offending them. Once you’ve done this for a period of time, you can roll back to moderation and you will attract more women than you can handle. What you are doing here is going overboard in order to become used to not giving the slightest f what they think of you.

This is why on a first date, the very first order of business is to cast doubt in her mind whether she is worthy to be in your life. Use covert signals that she needs to impress you. Tell her in an amused way she lost points with you for saying or doing what she just said or did. Show disapproval if you disapprove of something. Imply surreptitiously that she’s there to impress you. You’ll be miscalibrated at first, but you’ll get the hang of it quickly.

This flipping of the script is the final 30% of the equation.

Broadcasting female energy is at the very core of most man’s problems with women. Be aloof, but friendly and amused. Be light and fun, but demand good behavior. End the date well before she expects it. Keep her guessing. You can immediately display boldness and confidence with your newfound ability to be friendly yet aloof. Be an unsolvable puzzle to figure out.

Finally, make a generous donation to Atom Smasher’s PayPal account for giving you the formula for victory.

Never forget what I said before, women are attracted to that which they lack. Don’t be afraid to experiment and lose a few short-term in order to calibrate yourself for steady victory long-term.

Every woman wants a man who she can look up to. A man who she sees as superior to her. Since deep down they are pining away for it, why not be that man? It’s your birthright. Claim it.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The “secret” of attraction is so simple that most men reject it because (paradoxically) it doesn’t “feel” rational:

All women are inherently insecure, and hence they are attracted to confidence and boldness. All women are trapped within a social web which supports them. Hence, they are attracted to independence. All women expect privilege and the “P” pass for wrongdoing. Hence, they are attracted to a man who holds their feet to the fire.
Most women have great difficulty making any kind of decision. Hence, they are attracted to decisiveness. Most women are physically weak. Hence, they are attracted to physical strength. All women are slaves to their emotions. Hence, their attraction to men who are in control.

That’s 50% of the equation. Throw in good hygiene and physical fitness, and you’ll be unstoppable. Thats another 20% of the equation. If I was able to do it (a former complete loser with women), so can most of you here.

Women want the opposite of their core essence. In fact, they HATE female energy coming from a man. It is a foul stench to them.

In my oh so humble opinion, the absolute worst (and most common) thing men do is going on dates or having conversations where they broadcast that they’re “all-in” if only she will accept them. She smells that stench on you and although she tries to overlook it and give you a chance, it’s a gigantic mark against you.

She wants a man she has to work for; she wants to wonder if you like her or not. She wants a man who is superior to her, a man she can look up to.

That’s why the usual attempts to impress women backfire. They are desperately looking for men who aren’t “”all-in” and who are indecisive about whether she’s good enough for you.

This is why I recommend that every man create a period of time where they reject women right and left. Go overboard on the rejection. Show clear disgust for women behaving badly. Call them out on their stupid remarks. In other words, be a superior snob. Invite rejection. Invite offending them. Once you’ve done this for a period of time, you can roll back to moderation and you will attract more women than you can handle. What you are doing here is going overboard in order to become used to not giving the slightest f what they think of you.

This is why on a first date, the very first order of business is to cast doubt in her mind whether she is worthy to be in your life. Use covert signals that she needs to impress you. Tell her in an amused way she lost points with you for saying or doing what she just said or did. Show disapproval if you disapprove of something. Imply surreptitiously that she’s there to impress you. You’ll be miscalibrated at first, but you’ll get the hang of it quickly.

Broadcasting female energy is at the very core of most man’s problems with women. Be aloof, but friendly and amused. Be light and fun, but demand good behavior. End the date well before she expects it. Keep her guessing. You can immediately display boldness and confidence with your newfound ability to be friendly yet aloof. Be an unsolvable puzzle to figure out.

Finally, make a generous donation to Atom Smasher’s PayPal account for giving you the formula for victory.

Never forget what I said before, women are attracted to that which they lack. Don’t be afraid to experiment and lose a few short-term in order to calibrate yourself for steady victory long-term.

Every woman wants a man who she can look up to. A man who she sees as superior to her. Since deep down they are pining away for it, why not be that man? It’s your birthright. Claim it.
how do I intentionally reject? I just go talk to them as normal and then say sorry not interested?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Hands down one of the best posts I have ever seen on the internet, this really deserves it's own thread for further discussion

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hands down one of the best posts I have ever seen on the internet, this really deserves it's own thread for further discussion
Yeah that was his best post. It ties together the "king mentality" and somewhat shows how to implement it.