Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She WILL cheat on you...but its okay

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real issue is that modern women (and especially hot women with a lot of options) get easily dissatisfied in relationships. and also do not easily develop feelings for a man. So he can keep her around so long as he does everything right but eventually he will screw up or she will simply start overthinking trying to figure out why she doesn't feel any of the emotions she thinks she should be feeling and starting to nitpick and find fault all the time. As a result most of their relationships fizzle out after a few months and most of them are serial daters that haven't been in a proper relationship for years.

Unless a woman loves you or has very high moral standards I'd say there is a definite risk she will cheat on you either emotionally and/or sexually.
Exactly. Well said. 100%. This is what I am trying to communicate.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, there are still some older couples out there (mainly adherents to a Judeo-Christian religion) where the wife has stayed faithful over the years. Many of these couples formed prior to 1990. At this point, we're talking about people 55-60+.
Yup these are the boomers. Boomers and WW2 generation can stay faithful especially if they are religious.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup these are the boomers. Boomers and WW2 generation can stay faithful especially if they are religious.
The youngest Boomers turn 58 in 2022. The WW2 generation (also known as the GI Generation) are mostly dead now. There was a generation in between GI and Boomers. The Silent Generation, born between the late 1920s-1945. These were the 20s/30s people of the 1960s.

Some big changes happened with the Silents. The birth control pill came about in 1960. During most of the 1960s, Boomer females were too young to be using birth control, so it was the young Silents that popularized it. In the United States, California was the first state to have no fault divorce in 1969 and most other states follow soon after. Between 1969-1975, most of the early wave of divorces were the Silents as the Boomers were still too young to be divorcing.

The Silents and Boomers started the path to where we are today in intersexual dynamics. Gen X saw the last vestiges of it. The Millennials haven't seen it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not bro. You know female behavior better than this.
Lets be men and argue with data. I know it hurts to admit it. 50% of women SELF REPORTED cheating. So that means its more like 70%. We all know women lie to themselves a lot. Add this to the endless anecdotes of men reporting being cheated on. Add this to the stories of men who routinely bang gf's and wives. Add this to the insane false paternity numbers. How are you even arguing against me? You are in denial dude. Oh btw I linked DATA.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They cheat , if they're hot enough to cheat.
trying to get them not to is controlling, I guess.
You can always have a family with a girl a few points down , but then you'll want to cheat as you might not be sexually fulfilled. Either way is a dead end , once you have had enough sex and pretty much fvcked your dream woman or what you idealized as her you realize that these are both dead end roads, and sex is nothing.
It won't make you happy.
Only having developed true confidence in yourself will make you happy

The bad boy antics worked , they worked for me.
But despite banging the hottest chick I ever banged , it wasn't fulfilling me or making me truly happy.
I didn't like the way the transaction felt and it drained my confidence , energy and self-esteem in the long run.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets be men and argue with data. I know it hurts to admit it. 50% of women SELF REPORTED cheating. So that means its more like 70%. We all know women lie to themselves a lot. Add this to the endless anecdotes of men reporting being cheated on. Add this to the stories of men who routinely bang gf's and wives. Add this to the insane false paternity numbers. How are you even arguing against me? You are in denial dude. Oh btw I linked DATA.

80% of men are undesirable to modern women, and 97% of men don’t have a clue about game or female nature.

As I said before- female cheating is low interest level + poor screening + insufficient boundaries.

Go outside of the West. Same rate of cheating?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of women are capable of cheating. Will they all? Define cheating.

I fvcked miss America - she had a “guy she was seeing at the time.” I banged and dated an nfl cheerleader who told me she was “unavailable.” Ms North Carolina the same story. Several more. I’m not bragging at all it is simply a point on hypergamy: you 5’9 “alpha males” have no idea what happens when your girl is alone and someone like me walks around.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of men are undesirable to modern women, and 97% of men don’t have a clue about game or female nature.

As I said before- female cheating is low interest level + poor screening + insufficient boundaries.

Go outside of the West. Same rate of cheating?
Listen my brother. I cant keep arguing this point.

I am literally at work right now. My partner is a legit 6 foot 2 Tyrone. He is my homie. He is telling me about the married co worker who is trying to smash him.

He also showed me texts from a co worker who is dating my other friend who works at the same company.

In the texts she is saying that she really likes Ryan but she is sexually attracted to Tryone.

She gives him fellacio and then goes home to see Ryan. Ryan is getting jealous but has no clue. She and Ryan are bf anf gf.

She literally says that she " loves Ryan".

You guys have not hung around guys that are legit handsome dudes. This is like a new world to you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of women are capable of cheating. Will they all? Define cheating.

I fvcked miss America - she had a “guy she was seeing at the time.” I banged and dated an nfl cheerleader who told me she was “unavailable.” Ms North Carolina the same story. Several more. I’m not bragging at all it is simply a point on hypergamy: you 5’9 “alpha males” have no idea what happens when your girl is alone and someone like me walks around.
1000% Thats what im trying to tell these squares. They have no idea. The true super handsome guys are getting it thrown at them from girls that are in " relationships".

These girls will cheat and you will NEVER know. We are supposed to be a RedPill forum but many guys are not fully RedPilled on how women really act around very sexy guys.

Its a whole different game. Its depressing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am literally at work right now. My partner is a legit 6 foot 2 Tyrone. He is my homie. He is telling me about the married co worker who is trying to smash him.

He also showed me texts from a co worker who is dating my other friend who works at the same company.

In the texts she is saying that she really likes Ryan but she is sexually attracted to Tryone.

She gives him fellacio and then goes home to see Ryan. Ryan is getting jealous but has no clue. She and Ryan are bf anf gf.

You guys have not hung around guys that are legit handsome dudes. This is like a new world to you.
I am a legit handsome dude. Tyrone can rip her away from Ryan but cannot rip her from another Tyrone / Chad. That’s the point. Most dudes are squares that don’t know how to keep their woman.

Women with high interest level don’t cheat. That is a contradiction.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1000% Thats what im trying to tell these squares. They have no idea. The true super handsome guys are getting it thrown at them from girls that are in " relationships".

These girls will cheat and you will NEVER know. We are supposed to be a RedPill forum but many guys are not fully RedPilled on how women really act around very sexy guys.

Its a whole different game. Its depressing.
Aside from guys that are spitting images of their dads... I think one can't be accepting of female nature, and not contemplate whether their dad is truly their biological father.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from guys that are spitting images of their dads... I think one can't be accepting of female nature, and not contemplate whether their dad is truly their biological father.
100% this is why everyman should get a paternity test for their child. No matter what.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hahahahaha :rofl:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a legit handsome dude. Tyrone can rip her away from Ryan but cannot rip her from another Tyrone / Chad. That’s the point. Most dudes are squares that don’t know how to keep their woman.

Women with high interest level don’t cheat. That is a contradiction.
Maybe ( you may be right). My friend after getting some head told this chick " you cant love him if you are doing this to me". Her bird brain just looked at him and did not have a good rebuttal. She did add that she didnt want to " mess things up with Ryan". Trust me Ryan is not a beta provider to her. He does not have money like that so....

You might find this interesting though. In the text she says she gives her emotional side to Ryan and her sexual side to Tyrone. But Ryan is still getting sex too so im not sure what that means. Young women are chaotic and contradictory.

I tell my Tyrone friend that he will never ever ever be able to trust a woman again. Not even his wife. He laughs and agrees. I thought I was a decent looking guy but there are levels to this game.

The way women at work throw it at him when they are alone is insane. They are nice to me but they literally get wet for him. This is a world that normal guys will never really understand unless they know a guy like this. This is why I get so much push back on this forum. I sound crazy unless you know legit top 5% of guys in looks.

Oh ps.....he is also involved with a pregnant chick who wants to give him some sex. She is pregnant and mad at her husband for some reason. SHE IS PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MANS CHILD AND STILL WANTS TO CHEAT. PREGNANT!!!

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe ( you may be right). My friend after getting some head told this chick " you cant love him if you are doing this to me". Her bird brain just looked at him and did not have a good rebuttal. She did add that she didnt want to " mess things up with Ryan". Trust me Ryan is not a beta provider to her. He does not have money like that so....

You might find this interesting though. In the text she says she gives her emotional side to Ryan and her sexual side to Tyrone. But Ryan is still getting sex too so im not sure what that means. Young women are chaotic and contradictory.

I tell my Tyrone friend that he will never ever ever be able to trust a woman again. Not even his wife. He laughs and agrees. I thought I was a decent looking guy but there are levels to this game.

The way women at work throw it at him when they are alone is insane. They are nice to me but they literally get wet for him. This is a world that normal guys will never really understand unless they know a guy like this. This is why I get so much push back on this forum. I sound crazy unless you know legit top 5% of guys in looks.

Oh ps.....he is also involved with a pregnant chick who wants to give him some sex. She is pregnant and mad at her husband for some reason. SHE IS PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MANS CHILD AND STILL WANTS TO CHEAT. PREGNANT!!!
Man i envy you so much, it's my dream to be an observer to a really hot man's dating life. Im not kidding, im really fascinated with this "two world apart" stuff of completely different behaviors and demeanors. A couple days ago, i thought to myself i shouldve made contact with that guy who was a neighbor of the girl i was staying at, when she said he "had a new girl home every day" (except when he mixed it up by seeing the same girls again).

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i envy you so much, it's my dream to be an observer to a really hot man's dating life. Im not kidding, im really fascinated with this "two world apart" stuff of completely different behaviors and demeanors. A couple days ago, i thought to myself i shouldve made contact with that guy who was a neighbor of the girl i was staying at, when she said he "had a new girl home every day" (except when he mixed it up by seeing the same girls again).
Bro womanizers tend to hang out with womanizers. Like attracts like. So I tend to attract guys that are on the same vibe ( even though I am not a womanizer anymore). Its like night and day. The difference between being a 6.5/10 guy ( which I am) and a 7.5/10 is astounding. It's bigger than the difference between being a 5.5/10 in looks and a 6.5/10 in looks.

Bro dates are for non sexy guys. Dates are for us mortals. These hot dudes don't take girls on dates. They just invite them over. In fact the girls drop sexual innuendos with THEM. They break every rule for these guys.

These dudes really live in a different reality. Anyone that says women are not superfical as fuk is an idiot. They really don't need all the emotional connection crap. If you are a really sexy guy they will manufacture all the emotional connection nonsense.

If girls needed all this emotional connection nonsense women would never have one night stands or smash on the first night. They need emotional connection EVENTUALLY but for SHORT TERM pleasure they are just fine with the guy being really hot. Oh and btw women dont like jerks per se. Its just that the sexy guys can get away with being a jerk. All that dark triad nonsense is bullshyt. Ugly guys cant get away with being dark triad. Dark triad is the spice that makes ALREADY SEXY guys even sexier to them.

Alot of these guys on this board speak in theory. Theory vs reality is a lot different.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy is a Fugazi.
Indeed, but modern consumer society heavily relies on people believing in a happy ever after storyline

You cannot "claim ownership" on another person via a social construct you can have mutual respect yes but this is EXTREMELY difficult to establish and maintain

If some of my freinds relationships ended because of cheating i'm fairly convinced a few would be suicidal

( they have bought that deeply into the belief system )

having been though something with an ex a few years ago and i did indeed lose myself for several months afterwards , i started to think it was an extremely dangerous belief system to get tied up in

One i have avoided since

Any woman i am involved with now i firmly place the onus on them from the get go

I.E if you want to be with someone else that's fine just keep me in the loop

Generally if you tell someone "do whatever you want" it tends to have the reverse effect