Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOT WOMEN don't take TINDER seriously

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've talked to hundreds of women in tinder. The hotter they are they less they trust the app or the less the take it seriously.

Using the same texting template you will find 2 types of women there: the ones that are receptive and interested in knowing you and the ones that don't even think this is a way of meeting someone and give zero ****s about it.

IRL it's the same, most women are not available and they will reject anyone if that is the case, but tinder greatly amplifies that circumstance.

You have to understand that women feel somewhat insecure about meeting someone that they never met IRL, they always have in the back of their minds the possibility of you being another person or a psycho. I've had several women wary to meet me or hang around near my place, but the moment they saw me in person and felt my vibes, they would be totally down for anything.

Having cleared that out of the way as the standard for all women in tinder, I'm going to talk about the bitches we all want to ****: HTB with amazing bodies or stacylites (I've never seen a real Stacy in tinder). These bitches in tinder are into another level of flakiness: first, they are aloof and don't make any effort in following a convo. Getting their numbers is near impossible, the moment you suggest that for a meeting they redirect you to their Instagram. A woman who wants to be ****ed or desires to know you, will never have this behavior.

An incel reading this will think: "HTB and onwards only **** Chads!", but if he had real life experience, would discover that all these women have even ****ed some normies from their social circles.

To be fair tinder women are a fraction of all women of an age range so we shouldn't extrapolate this conclusions to all bitches.

We have some clowns in this forum claiming they only **** models from Tinder with a 100% success rate, but every sincere good looking guy here will understand what I'm talking about.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the point of them being on Tinder then? Why? Validation and Attention? Surely they would get their fill of that IRL?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do take it seriously, they just have higher standards that are inflated even further by the sheer quantity of the platform.
yeah , very true

uglier women are just more active than the good looking ones , that is the main difference

plus , it is more likely to be ugly and single than hot and single .

So maybe you are talking about self selection , since mainly on tinder you have girls who are single or wanting to meet another guy

more likely to see ugly ones than good looking ones , though on bumble the quality I would say is a better than on tinder

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the point of them being on Tinder then? Why? Validation and Attention? Surely they would get their fill of that IRL?
People in todays society are quite literally addicted to validation

I follow a few hundred people on social media and i believe if you offered them a £1 or a "like" on a photo well over 70% would happily take the "like"

Men are usually not as desperate to be validated but most women's thirst to be told they are beautiful, amazing queen's..... quite literally knows no bounds

Swipe apps are one of the easiest ways for a woman to get a quick hit of validation because they know all they need to do is post a bit of leg or cleavage and about 8/10 men she swipes will simp....

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in todays society are quite literally addicted to validation

I follow a few hundred people on social media and i believe if you offered them a £1 or a "like" on a photo well over 70% would happily take the "like"

Men are usually not as desperate to be validated but most women's thirst to be told they are beautiful, amazing queen's..... quite literally knows no bounds

Swipe apps are one of the easiest ways for a woman to get a quick hit of validation because they know all they need to do is post a bit of leg or cleavage and about 8/10 men she swipes will simp....
very true , most of my matches with good looking women ( real ones , not imagines as most guys do ) do not really go more than a couple of messages , which means that they are there mainly for validation

“ ahh , this good looking guy liked me and is talking with me . I am awesome “

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder has become an attention whoaring app. It's where mediocre women go to get attention.
I think predatory dating apps and social media have contributed to astronomically raising dating standards to the point where a large amount of men are immediately eliminated from the dating pool largely due to factors out of their control such as ethnicity, height, socioeconomic status, etc. Women on Tinder liked 5% of men compared to men on Tinder who liked 53% of women

Unfortunately, because these are men's issues they're treated as personal moral failures instead of societal circumstances.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think predatory dating apps and social media have contributed to astronomically raising dating standards to the point where a large amount of men are immediately eliminated from the dating pool largely due to factors out of their control such as ethnicity, height, socioeconomic status, etc. Women on Tinder liked 5% of men compared to men on Tinder who liked 53% of women

Unfortunately, because these are men's issues they're treated as personal moral failures instead of societal circumstances.
also most men are losers and have a bad vibes

I do understand the behavior of women , makes total sense

even if you are a guy with some options , the last thing you will do is to f8ck the ugly chick with bad vibes

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
also most men are losers and have a bad vibes

I do understand the behavior of women , makes total sense

even if you are a guy with some options , the last thing you will do is to f8ck the ugly chick with bad vibes
The problem is every woman is flooded with hundreds of messages from these pathetic simps, you ever seen a woman's inbox?

2859360_1651078193284.png

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's quite amusing because if a man were to reject a woman on a swipe app for being too fat or too ugly there would be worldwide moral outrage from just about every entity on earth

But when you flip the script and a woman rejects a man for being "5 11" :rofl: or maybe working a low paid job

Nobody would bat an eyelid and a few would probably say something along the lines of " he was probably a creep"

The level of virtue signalling females get in modern society is actually incredible

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or maybe working a low paid job
I did a consistent test and found out that telling women that you are an artist ( writer, painter , etc ) is the best thing that you can say . Even better than saying that you are a doctor or whatever

this shows that women are not really interested in the financial aspect as much as guys complain , at least to f8ck you :)

plus the onlyfans business is a prime example of women doing whatever it takes to please the man , who usually is a deadbeat

so all this guys complaining that they do not get laid because they do not have a lot money , are basically being rejected for behaving like a loser

tough pill to swallow by most men

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's funny because if 20 years ago someone explained that in the future there would be apps like Tinder people would think "wow, everyone is going to be having so much sex".

The reality is that Tinder is useless for 95% of men.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because if 20 years ago someone explained that in the future there would be apps like Tinder people would think "wow, everyone is going to be having so much sex".

The reality is that Tinder is useless for 95% of men.
there are normal dudes who get laid using apps . Most normal dudes are like that

If you do not get any action from there , maybe it is more your fault than anything else

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Again, actions >>> words. Their words are meaningless. If they meet and bang a guy off there they really like it won't matter, they will date him and fall for him just like if they met him anywhere else.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so all this guys complaining that they do not get laid because they do not have a lot money , are basically being rejected for behaving like a loser

tough pill to swallow by most men
I don't get laid because in short I don't 'like' women and won't deal with one just to get poon access. It's NOT
worth the price of my time, sanity and attention, not even nearly. Guess I'm a loser then. However Plenty of money in
my bank accounts, house paid for, numerous vehicles owned already and a brand new 1000cc Yamaha on order that
I paid cash for. I'd sooner spend my money on making me happy, not some ungrateful 8itch that always wants more and
will insta-bolt at the sign of a better offer regardless of your history with her.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get laid because in short I don't 'like' women and won't deal with one just to get poon access. It's NOT
worth the price of my time, sanity and attention, not even nearly. Guess I'm a loser then. However Plenty of money in
my bank accounts, house paid for, numerous vehicles owned already and a brand new 1000cc Yamaha on order that
I paid cash for. I'd sooner spend my money on making me happy, not some ungrateful 8itch that always wants more and
will insta-bolt at the sign of a better offer regardless of your history with her.
ye man , if you consciously do this because indeed you do not want to deal with women , then I am glad that you are vertical about it

I know that more or less I kinda have the same view as you towards them , but I also like them as much as I do not like them . Very weird thing

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever had a bunch of gay dudes hit on you? That's how girls feel with too much male attention. They tend to get very selective and it's still overwhelming. I've seen my sister's online dating inbox. So many stupid tools was my first thought. She becomes overwhelmed and gives up.