Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the latest abortion ruling

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, but on a serious note I am obviously not in favor of women having 100% control of birth. A woman could laugh in your face then terminate your offspring. She could lie to you about taking the pill, refuse to get an abortion, then collect child support from you. I agree with the Iron Rule of Tomassi about controlling birth. Always use your own protection.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The economic cost of banning abortion is in the billions. We're all going to pay, because religious nutballs control the Supreme Court. Abortion bans keep women from working and paying taxes, and they end up taking more in social services instead of contributing to the economy.

But everyone here wants more of their tax dollars to go to welfare, right? That's what our Taliban of a Supreme Court is accomplishing.
I saw stats where poor women are having kids despite abortion access. It's single women making $47k+ a year getting abortions. I suspect the only change really will be the women between those two groups will be more proactive in using birth control with the loss of their failsafe.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I saw stats where poor women are having kids despite abortion access. It's single women making $47k+ a year getting abortions. I suspect the only change really will be the women between those two groups will be more proactive in using birth control with the loss of their failsafe.
Why wouldn't they? It's free money for 18 years and they are poor.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute Babies GIF - Cute Babies Dance GIFs

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
How does banning abortion give men equal say?
I wouldn’t call it equal yet, but when an abortion becomes less available and more restrictive for a female to get based on where she lives, i.e., like having to travel out of state, I think more women than before will want to have the talk with baby daddy for his input beforehand instead of it being a her only decision…
Many people choose the path of least resistance first.

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t call it equal yet, but when an abortion becomes less available and more restrictive for a female to get based on where she lives, i.e., like having to travel out of state, I think more women than before will want to have the talk with baby daddy for his input beforehand instead of it being a her only decision…
Pretty much.

It was said in a freshnfit show he was on.

Basically "restraining abortion" makes a men have a say in the matter (like politically voting against abortion)

Now the ladies likely won't go in their boyfriend back for an abortion (it's harder to cover a "girl weekend out of town" than I am working late tonight)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to be clear- the argument is that women are aborting babies that the baby daddy wants her to keep?

Billtx49

Reaction score
So to be clear- the argument is that women are aborting babies that the baby daddy wants her to keep?
The facts are that in the past his opinion and wants were not considered or asked for.
It was a her only decision granted by easy access. Men will likely have more of a say now, personally and/or through their votes…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The facts are that in the past his opinion and wants were not considered or asked for.
It was a her only decision granted by easy access. Men will likely have more of a say now, personally and/or through their votes…
What percentage of unplanned pregnancies would you say are when the man wants to keep the baby and woman does not as opposed to vice versa?

Billtx49

Reaction score
What percentage of unplanned pregnancies would you say are when the man wants to keep the baby and woman does not as opposed to vice versa?
That is an unanswerable question. I don’t do guesses …

Billtx49

Reaction score
Facts do not support the position that abortion is denying men fatherhood.
Men are not victims here, abortion denies Both sexes the parenting opportunity for the sake of modern convenience …

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't know the answer to this. Probably the reason why the answer is not readily available is that we've been told that the man's opinion is basically irrelevant.

Men are not victims here, abortion denies Both sexes the parenting opportunity for the sake of modern convenience …
To say nothing of denying the child a chance to have a life.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Its not denying anyone the parenting opportunity. On the contrary. Criminalizing abortion just creates more illegitimate, messed up children.
Hate to break it to you, but abortion is still legal in a great number of states.