Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incoming Recession 2022/2023

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This conversation we are having right now. All your activity is being monitored. The government have a profile on each of their citizens. It’s way deeper than you think. Snowden only revealed the surface of it.
My recently deceased father used to work for Defence Signals Directorate (DSD), now known as Australian Signals Directorate, so yes, I do understand the concept of SIGINT, the ECHELON network, FIVE EYES, etc.

Australian Signals Directorate

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They create lists for “thought criminals” to study because their entire system depends on mass hypnosis and mass manipulation, so they are extremely interested in the citizens who haven’t taken to the hypnosis.

There are varying layers of control. People awake from one layer of hypnosis, only to fall into another. The most interesting citizen profiles are the profiles who are immune to the hypnosis.

This isn’t about being a “criminal.” Crime is a matrix invented by the Elite. They commit crimes all the time. It’s normal. This is purely about control. Take an Aztec society. The high priest wants to know who believes in the sun God, and who knows that’s it’s manipulative bullsh1t.
I'm not sure what parallel universe you must live in but it isn't the one the rest of live in in reality.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government are monitoring us online.

Here in the UK we have "The 66th Brigade" which are a government offshoot that conduct misinformation and cyber warefare (feel free to google), every country has their own version. You see them on twitter with 1 follower and created accounts recently spouting government narrative, I outed lots of them and got banned from twitter (the only social media I use).

With AI it's more possible, but I don't believe they have the man power to track every single person.

I have reduced my online footprint, but ultimately I'm not scared, whatever happens, happens. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t monitor every single person closely. What happens is you have to trigger the Eye first. You say some sh1t you shouldn’t online, you get picked up, and then you fall into the citizens who get monitored.

To fly relatively under the radar, you have to have kept all of this to yourself and never communicated it to anyone. But it’s too late for you and me.

People who aren’t closely monitored are still within a matrix that immediately triggers close surveillance if they do wrongthink or wrongspeech
I figured they scrape for keywords and phrases online and list you.

It's not 2015 where we are automatically labelled tin foil hat wearers, the amount of people aware of the situation in 2022 is very high. Even regular people know something is wrong with the world, even if they don't follow it all the way to the route causes.

I was thinking back to how free and happy it was growing up in the 90s, before social media, how creative and free we life was, not thinking about appearance and status as much.

I was lucky to read 1984 as part of English Lit as a kid.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They have some good stuff, but it’s Russian Propaganda. Similar to that news channel RT. You’ll notice it’s all Russia-positive on PutinHedge
I have bookmarked RT and Sputnik News, and it's quite obviously it is Russian... however, I never knew that about Zero Hedge. I thought a lot of the writers were American?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Doors Jim Morrison’s dad was secret service, LSD was a mind control drug invented by the government.
I'm a huge fan of the Doors. Jim's Dad wasn't Secret Service, he was an Admiral in the Navy, specifically posted to Vietnam, and was in charge during the Gulf of Tonkin "incident", which pretty much escalated the War in regards to the involvement of the United States.

LSD wasn't invented by the Government, it was accidentally made by a European Scientist, Albert Hoffman, who experimented on himself, not knowing what the effects would be. He rode his bicycle home, and the mind altering affects started to kick in. Hence, the anniversary of LSD is known as "Bicycle Day"

George Morrison
Albert Hoffman
Bicycle Day

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately none of this is true. I’m comfortable talking about it because it’s actually very mainstream knowledge now. It’s not even a problem talking about it anymore.

Here’s a casual article about it:

Have you tried LSD? I wouldn't say it is a "Mind Control" drug, but I can see that it be utilized as a "truth serum", similar to Sodium Thiopental.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LSD might not have been invented by the government but they did experiment with it (and other things like sound waves and other mind control/torture) confirmed by released files.

Most people don't even care, the information is out there, but life is such a struggle with money/providing taking up all our time.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Americans are pro Russian. Including journalists. America has been fully infiltrated by weird eastern commies. The Soviet Union never collapsed. It just changed tactics and went for full on infiltration of western institutions. That’s why the U.S.A. is going bonkers now. They are foreign occupied. So is Australia ;)
YES! Watch the video of KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov, and his prediction of the fall of America. This was as far back as the 1980's I think!

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but life is such a struggle with money/providing taking up all our time.
Yes, and imo this is by design. But if you get rid of the make-work and needless jobs (roughly 1/3 to half of them) and shorten the work week, people will have waaaay too much time on their hands to talk amongst themselves and look into things.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately none of this is true. I’m comfortable talking about it because it’s actually very mainstream knowledge now. It’s not even a problem talking about it anymore.

Here’s a casual article about it:

Crazy to think how instrument Jim Morrison's Dad was in starting the Vietnam War (he was the commanding Naval officer in the Gulf of Tonkin incident)

David McGowan's Book (Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon) is a must-read.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Government invented it” means that government funded research into it. They pretend someone just discovered it. But they are funding research into these things because you can actually totally break down and reconstruct someone’s mind on LSD. It’s called trauma based mind control and it uses a combination of trauma and LSD to break your mind and reform you as a beta slave
I'm well aware of Monarch bro you're preaching to the choir.

Nikola Tesla, another Pandoras Box. I was thinking just the other day how Elon Musk (another stooge) named his electric cars Tesla. Same Tesla that discovered free energy. This world makes me sick.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. And the deeper layer is that he was coordinating with the secret service to simultaneously use his son, Jim, to pacify the American anti-war movement with drugs and music and sex.

It worked.
True, but that being said Jim was a legit talent as a lyricist and front man. I've read of special programs they have (name escapes me atm - could indeed be secret service) they had/have within the military to identify and develop the children of personnel who have special talents/abilities at a young age.

A disproportionate number of 60's/70's musical stars came from military backgrounds, as detailed in the MacGowan book.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and imo this is by design. But if you get rid of the make-work and needless jobs (roughly 1/3 to half of them) and shorten the work week, people will have waaaay too much time on their hands to talk amongst themselves and look into things.
Of course it's by design, it's all design, the world is a stage. It's amazing what you can do within 2-3 generations, completely different way of life.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I struggle with this everyday... Like you said, in another post, life is too short to be miserable at your job everyday. Since I got boxed out of the field I had a former passion in. I'm struggling to find a passion to determine the route to take. I know of one thing, but don't have money for it. Suppose I'm interested in becoming a helicopter pilot, I don't have savings, how do you suggest I break into that industry? I have no skills aside from the industry I was boxed out of, and those skills are not transferable to anything else. It'll cost between 80-100k to become a pilot. One can only get like 1-5k in grant money towards it.
Then you are either going to have to find a way to save 80-100K to become a pilot or find something else to work toward.

What are you interested in that you can learn for free on your own that will pay well?