Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has being bald changed your game?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started losing my hair young - around 18 is when I started to notice.

I was lucky not to go down the bald patch route, and by the time my temples were getting real thin (23-24) I shaved down to 0,5mm.

Although I've never been too good with women, I've noticed that I get more attention now (28) that I ever have.

My only other pluses are height (1m93), my lightning blue eyes, and possibly my blond beard.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

I usually hear people say that baldness is unattractive, but then you have some people who can pull it off.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman comes up behind you and kisses your bald head, it sends a bolt of lightning into your soul.

Bald is way more masculine. Use it to your advantage...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman comes up behind you and kisses your bald head, it sends a bolt of lightning into your soul.

Bald is way more masculine. Use it to your advantage...

I'd rather she suckle my ear. That **** makes me wild. You can imagine how I felt when the girl I'm seeing told me she likes it...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
H

I was lucky not to go down the bald patch route, and by the time my temples were getting real thin (23-24) I shaved down to 0,5mm.

Although I've never been too good with women, I've noticed that I get more attention now (28) that I ever have.

My only other pluses are height (1m93), my lightning blue eyes, and possibly my blond beard.

I usually hear people say that baldness is unattractive, but then you have some people who can pull it off.
Nobody asks for it. 18 is rough. My mate lost his starting at 15. Rubbish genetic predisposition.

No experience with this. Just own it. If it's manageable get a nice fade. If not get a transplant. Alternatively just own it. Grow a beard and pull hot young girls.

Meditate. I explore consciousness. I like to trip. I love my golden locks and shag. If the time ever came it's gone and I'd go get more girls.

Model bad ass bald men. Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Bill Goldberg, Vin diesel. Make FU money. Dial in your aesthetics and diet. Lift. PRs for days.

Even then Jude Law is hurting without hair. Joel McHale or whatever looks better with hair plugs. You only live once. Own it or transplant. Regardless go get girls.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about 25 when women started making it very easy for me. Apparently it’s common to become more attractive mid to late 20s

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started thinning out at 16-19 I think. Kept my hair always short till I was about 27. When I started cutting a buzzcut with 3mm, my hair were so thin, I had no other option left. At someday I cut down as short as the trimmer was able to. Since easter this year I shave my head wet.
The shorter, the more attention I got. I feel super comfortable with my bald head and a well groomed beard. I really can‘t complain and feel better than ever before.
Seems like younger women prefer the buzzcut.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get loads of choosing signals from 18-21, then i get ignored by 21-29.

then from 28-50 I get lots of attention if attraction is there.

its like women go through stages of who they get wet for.

Im 39 btw

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started thinning out at 16-19 I think. Kept my hair always short till I was about 27. When I started cutting a buzzcut with 3mm, my hair were so thin, I had no other option left. At someday I cut down as short as the trimmer was able to. Since easter this year I shave my head wet.
The shorter, the more attention I got. I feel super comfortable with my bald head and a well groomed beard. I really can‘t complain and feel better than ever before.
Seems like younger women prefer the buzzcut.
Similar experiences to me.

I mean, when I look at the last 5 women I've been with (either dating or casual), 4 of them have been 21-23 (I've just turned 28).

I think a lot of women don't really care about hair, they care more about confidence, humour and charm. That's in my opinion anyway.

If you can make her laugh, if you can playfully tease her and if you can let her speak more than you (70/30), you can get her comfort to sky rocket, which inevitably leads to kino and her getting wet.

Had a date last week. Had great fun on a bowling rematch that she actually asked me for. Few drinks at the bar. Took her to mine to cook her a meal. Made out of with her, ran my fingers through her hair... Took her to the point where we were both thinking "let's ****" and then I casually went back to cooking the meal.

There she is, red in the face.

Needless to say, it was a great night.

I don't pretend to be a player or whatever. I'm normal. It's just sometimes you meet someone you really click with and it's just effortless.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get loads of choosing signals from 18-21, then i get ignored by 21-29.

then from 28-50 I get lots of attention if attraction is there.

its like women go through stages of who they get wet for.

Im 39 btw
That's interesting.

This all depends on where you meet them, but I feel like women in the 18-21 range tend to have had less encounters and "baggage".

22-29, much more experience and their standards are all over the place.

30 and onwards, they're fed up, want to settle down, so if they're into you, it's relatively easy.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since easter this year I shave my head wet.
Look into DE razors. Better than cartridge. Some soap companies to check out:
Barrister & Mann
Ariana & Evans
Declaration Grooming
Zingari Man
Wholly Kaw

They have the most forgiving soap bases for proper lather.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A shaved head is a symbol of masculinity. At least for most women. I wouldn't go 90's bald style but shaved you should be more than fine.

it does help that you are 1.93, have blue eyes, and a blond beard. I mean you are practically a shaved Viking. If you were, say, 1.65 and under and dark eyes then I'd say maybe you'd struggle and women might not notice you.

Modern Man Advice

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A shaved head is a symbol of masculinity. At least for most women. I wouldn't go 90's bald style but shaved you should be more than fine.

it does help that you are 1.93, have blue eyes, and a blond beard. I mean you are practically a shaved Viking. If you were, say, 1.65 and under and dark eyes then I'd say maybe you'd struggle and women might not notice you.

Modern Man Advice
Had funnily enough that's precisely what most people, women and men, say.

I just need a few tattoos here and there and Bob's your uncle.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is extreme baldpill copethread. Women, men, children, nor pet kittens like bald headed spiteful mutants. Just ask Hollywood, GQ, all of humanity, the pre-raphaelites or Jesus ****ing Christ. Bald is bad. If you have no choice then cope, but for Christ's sake don't promote your curse. The ha in Chad stands for hair.