Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna wing for my incel bud im SF tonight

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "Look guy! I'm buying you a shot, you're gonna pound that biitch, and go over there and dance with her!"

Just like how females use alcohol as an excuse to fulfill their "slutty" desires, get him to use alcohol to fuel his bad game. Something to blame it on, to ease his ego.
Gotta be able to dance with her for sure…
Not being able to dance with her == Bad Game

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GF.
I’m not trying to pick up girls. Just help my buddy out.
hang out. Drink. Listen to music. Talk to people.
Lol...point taken.

How can you be an effective wing man? You give your buddy pointers, do you talk to the other girls he's with just to help him out? Lol being a wing man sounds fun. I should try it sometime, I always go solo.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...point taken.

How can you be an effective wing man? You give your buddy pointers, do you talk to the other girls he's with just to help him out? Lol being a wing man sounds fun. I should try it sometime, I always go solo.
Like with the solo girl dancing by me. I’d have either tried to get him to dance/talk yo her. Or I would have and drawn him into the conversation and then fade.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobel effort, but I told you it won't work.

A wingman only makes sense when two man are on the same page. He should ask you to join him instead of the other way around.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute girl dancing solo. Try to get my bud to damce with her. But he wont. Grrrrrr!!!
That's too much too soon for him.

Walk around a bar/club. Go up to random groups (men and women) ask them if they're having a good night, clink your drinks with them, walk off... Go around to another group... Then sit down with the incel and just have fun, laugh, joke around.

If either of you have caught someone's eye, they'll come over. Take it from there.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noisy clubs with dancing might be too overwhelming for him at this point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He isn't ready for that.

You don't go from incel who probably has no social skills, hence why he is an incel, to a place where you need to have exceptional social skills and expect to succeed.

It was a good thought but he needs baby steps at this point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
going to try again. I'm out of airspeed, altitude and ideas. Any suggestions?
We're going out in The City tonight.
Valencia St. Great place.
He has to want to change and be willing to take action to do it. Nothing YOU do will matter until he wants it more than you do.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has to want to change and be willing to take action to do it. Nothing YOU do will matter until he wants it more than you do.
He sat facing the wall of the club. I met a girl. Shsred a drink & got her name while he stared off. Into space. .