Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the latest abortion ruling

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don't recall anywhere that stated the fed government could delegate those responsibilities to other entities such as the fed reserve. Meaning they've been breaking the law for over 100 years. I could be wrong though.
Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It’s not federal and it’s not a reserve, but it’s law. Unfortunately as long as they can just add zeroes it’s going to continue, too much money in politics. Our countries’ ability to do what we do is because petroleum is priced in US dollars, countries have to buy USD to buy petroleum it’s the whole reason we went after Sadam in 1991 he wanted to create a new exchange based in gold.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It’s not federal and it’s not a reserve, but it’s law.
But is it any different then them trying to pass an illegal firearm law? They try passing illegal laws all the time.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
But is it any different then them trying to pass an illegal firearm law? They try passing illegal laws all the time.
By “they” I assume you mean the us congress?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is considered a political post please take it down but that's not my intention I just want to get a guy's point of view on this subject.
The important thing is that you even if you have to travel to another state to get the job done, as soon as you cross the state border you can still stop at a McDonalds and order an Egg Mcmuffin.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in the news that overturning Roe vs Wade was just the beginning.
The Supreme Court plans on reversing everything in effect going back to the 1800's.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prostitution is legal in the UK, and it has done nothing to put women in there place,

they still behave like fussy idiots. Even though its heavily discussed that it would fix women up.

same difference. nothings changed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is considered a political post please take it down but that's not my intention I just want to get a guy's point of view on this subject.
My thread closed cause dorks were having a hissy fit. Classic.

I don't know American politics. I'm not American. My understanding is limited burning gather it's a state issue vs constitution issue.

Men don't have any voice on the topic nor with speed jacking. Child support is still thing. Modern women's reaction to their ability to murder babies is comical. Absolute disgusting human beings. Rabid even. The most rabid are infertile post wall hags.

Again I am not American. I find it funny. When you see the aspect of female nature throwing a hissy fit over murdering babies, 80% + divorce initiated by women, the stat of cuckoldry in the UK, and a number of things, you see how repugnant and repulsive modern women are.

All a man can do is live it up, see the berks as it is. Not how you wish it were. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Charge up your troll cannon when these train wrecks talk cereal ltr and playing house.

It's less than 1% worth as damn outside busting a nut. The same women champion vaccine and now want talk their body after the promotion of government mandates. Gtfo!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prostitution is legal in the UK, and it has done nothing to put women in there place,

they still behave like fussy idiots. Even though its heavily discussed that it would fix women up.

same difference. nothings changed.
Some of the most rabid foul individuals. It's why les, Tusk, and Troy or a David Bond go abroad.

The caliber is higher elsewhere and less rabid sociopaths. Ironically enough, the smp is mostly low hanging fruit and of the mindset of divorce rape and murder babies as a right. This is in aggregate the caliber of what fellas are in competition for.

The majority of modern women are NPCs and catch and release material until proven otherwise. The idea of value added or net positive isn't comprehended by modern women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Supreme Court plans on reversing everything in effect going back to the 1800's.
Christmas came early.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood how it is in men’s interest to have the government enforce a prohibition on abortion.

Can someone break it down for me?
You have to be a man first to understand it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then why have a federal government at all? The first attempt at this country was a confederacy, and it failed because the states couldn't get along and no one could make them do anything.
I agree. Federal government is needed.... Even though the simple retort defending this decision is that it's up to the states, the party in power in each is subject to change each election. Not to mention that women will seek to do it anyway so best to at least have it regulated. I feel the same regarding pot.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! My recent “outburst” wasn’t just trolling.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are medical conditions that make pregnancy a death sentence for some women. But those b!tches can just fvckin die...say the pro life people.
Just what we need: more dead women. That will help the gender ratio and the dating market for guys.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this dumpster comment is why we can't have discussions.
The fact people think vaccines are a conspiracy and this “seduction” forum was taken over by guys pushing for marriage and kids is why.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let Alabama have their way, there will be signs on white owned businesses that say:

NO N1GGERS
NO FAGG0TS
NO JEWS

So those people should just move, right? Stop living there if they don't like it.
Honestly, what's wrong with this?