Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I not find my wife attractive?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a good girl except for the boredom/sexuality thing.
Is it possible to get her to explore some outside interests? I’m wondering if she was more involved with life outside of marriage, she might become more interesting.
Sensing someone doesn't like you is a buzz kill. Sensing it everyday is a HUGELY effective buzz kill. How can anyone
Be fun exciting affectionate happy sexy interesting when the person you're looking at thinks you suck?

I have been very active in fun sports. Some extremely dangerous. All my girlfriends and one wife did what I was doing.
Girls (for me anyway) have not had their own passion unless doing it with someone else's direction. I really like "Atom's"
Suggestions, but until op tackles his disdain for his own wife problem, it's over.

I would help her pack, set her up as best I could, make her understand (it's not her) and set her free..

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestions, but until op tackles his disdain for his own wife problem, it's over.
What OP wants is a Nun on the streets and a Slvt in the sheets, realistically that sort of thing doesn't exist. Women of good charecter tend to be boring af, while Slvts are fun and exciting for a while.

Op has projected an idealised version of what he wants a Traditional wife to be, he just needs to accept her for who she is and suck it up so he can finally have sex with her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yet your sense of honor and responsibility is telling you to figure it out.
And my d*ck is telling me to ditch her.

suggest you take a shot at building a "spiritual" connection with her and from that perhaps new senses appear for you that include her and will result in another access route to desire. it can be done. I think a couple of the men in the forum can suggest ways, and I could suggest some also. it's not really a red pill, but could be very rewarding.
I appreciate the thought but I'm not that kind of guy.

@Plinco ,
I’m concerned that you might be jumping from the frying pan to the fire if you divorce her. You yourself accurately defined most modern women out there…”I see arrogance, jadedness, and ugliness.”
This sounds like a good girl except for the boredom/sexuality thing.
Im with Atom. Dont give up on her. The pasture may look greener on the other side but its probably not the case.
Scarcity mindset. Not saying any of you are wrong, just pointing it out.

Sensing someone doesn't like you is a buzz kill. Sensing it everyday is a HUGELY effective buzz kill. How can anyone
Be fun exciting affectionate happy sexy interesting when the person you're looking at thinks you suck?

I have been very active in fun sports. Some extremely dangerous. All my girlfriends and one wife did what I was doing.
Girls (for me anyway) have not had their own passion unless doing it with someone else's direction. I really like "Atom's"

I would help her pack, set her up as best I could, make her understand (it's not her) and set her free..
One of the essential points in this is the scarcity vs abundance mindsets. Is the Universe a good place or a bad place?

What OP wants is a Nun on the streets and a Slvt in the sheets, realistically that sort of thing doesn't exist. Women of good charecter tend to be boring af, while Slvts are fun and exciting for a while.

Op has projected an idealised version of what he wants a Traditional wife to be, he just needs to accept her for who she is and suck it up so he can finally have sex with her.
Having a scarcity mindset is what got me into this mess. I have no desire for having a long term relationship except for passing on a legacy. Having an extreme outlook of either abundance or scarcity will get anyone in trouble.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had an insight just now.

I don't respect her enough to be romantic with her. I feel like she has poison DNA.

I feel like I could do a lot better than her, which I think is delusional of me since I am struggling with my health and finances and approaching 40. Yet I still think I deserve a hot college girl; totally delusional of me to feel like this right now. I'd have to put a lot of work into it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Funny thread is funny.

If I was to guess, modern woman, western wife? Married western women think life's a pie eating contest.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had an insight just now.

I don't respect her enough to be romantic with her. I feel like she has poison DNA.

I feel like I could do a lot better than her, which I think is delusional of me since I am struggling with my health and finances and approaching 40. Yet I still think I deserve a hot college girl; totally delusional of me to feel like this right now. I'd have to put a lot of work into it.
Delusional as f.

Nobody deserves ****. You get what you deserve. If you deserved it, you would get it. You don't therefore you don't deserve it.

**** health and finances don't get rewarded with stunners. Your health could be genetic or could be due to sloth. If financial struggle is any indication, you aren't doing it right.

Modern women are disgusting but your modern man soy boy is a joke. The pair belong at the circus with the bearded lady.

If she's that bad get a side piece.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a Mans forum. My opinion is that you are torturing this poor woman. you said she is a good woman, then
why do you string her along? There's no way she doesn't know how you feel. Set her free..

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m late to this party.

The problem is you, OP. Her lack of confidence is something caused by you or you simply didn’t choose the right woman to marry. Usually the former. She can sense how you really feel about her. Try being romantic with her.

Also, you need to be direct about what you want from her. That means go to therapy individually and figure out what is missing for you in this relationship. Then do the work and communicate it to her. She’s your wife, bro. Can’t just discard her. The grass is absolutely NOT greener on the other side.

Thinking you can do better is delusional.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody deserves ****. You get what you deserve. If you deserved it, you would get it. You don't therefore you don't deserve it.
Let me clarify. I don't feel as if I deserve a hot college girl, I want a hot college girl.

If she's that bad get a side piece.
Cheating on her might be good for me, but I think I should break it off with her first. She's given me respect and I think I should do the same.

I know this is a Mans forum. My opinion is that you are torturing this poor woman. you said she is a good woman, then
why do you string her along? There's no way she doesn't know how you feel. Set her free..
I think you are right. I feel somewhat obligated in the relationship because I feel pretty darn guilty for stringing her along.

The problem is you, OP. Her lack of confidence is something caused by you or you simply didn’t choose the right woman to marry. Usually the former. She can sense how you really feel about her. Try being romantic with her.
I married the wrong women. I have no desire to be romantic with her. I might as well try to be having sex with a rock.

Also, you need to be direct about what you want from her. That means go to therapy individually and figure out what is missing for you in this relationship. Then do the work and communicate it to her. She’s your wife, bro. Can’t just discard her. The grass is absolutely NOT greener on the other side.
Tried that, waste of money. For that to have a chance of working the therapist needs to be good, and most are not.

Thinking you can do better is delusional.
Maybe, but I think you are wrong.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problems laid out in the thread suggest you need to do some work. That work is a prerequisite for a healthy relationship with another human being.
I appreciate you reading through my thread. What specifically do you think indicates that I have a mental problem (besides the initial extreme scarcity mindset)? Right now I don't see anything wrong with my psyche.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate you reading through my thread. What specifically do you think indicates that I have a mental problem (besides the initial extreme scarcity mindset)? Right now I don't see anything wrong with my psyche.
Participating in cognitive behavioral therapy is not indicative of a mental problem.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Participating in cognitive behavioral therapy is not indicative of a mental problem.
So what specifically do you think is wrong? Or is there some indication that there is something that I don't function well in terms of relationships?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** or get off the pot. Go get girls and be done with it but don't get it twisted. It's not pretty out here. The girls today cannot compete with women from the past on any metric. 23 is bulk season for a lot of modern women. The promo for thick today is fat as ****kk in past generations.

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find my wife sexually attractive. Been married for over a year and have not had sex, not because she didn't want it, but because I did not want to do it with her. There's nothing wrong with the way she looks, but she does not have any confidence in the way she looks (body issues) and I think this is the root of it.
Here are some observations:

Observations of what and possibly why I am attracted to:

• Strong, but submissive libidos. Or they may be aggressive and sexualized, but the relationship does not last long.
  • Brunettes who appear to be “smarter and healthier” maybe appear more confident and high energy.
  • They have been mostly young, but some are in their 30’s. Most have been brunettes, but some blondes.
  • Young, pretty, and confident, but also submissive in bed.
  • Girls who appear to be high maintenance. Perhaps as a sign of high value, high confidence (respect ~ sex).
  • I look at obtaining women as a symptom of self-improvement, and if I stay with her, then I will not self-improve (?)

Observations of my relationship with her, and possible causes:

• She is socially awkward and has body image issues, the girls I was with before didn’t have that problem.
  • The relationship makes demands from me that I view as aggressive toward me, such as getting emotionally involved, to slow down, giving into demands that are not a part of my goals. She is emotionally involved because she cares more about me, which I am not used to.
  • She is boring when she talks to me. Probably because she sits at home all day, and has few friends.
  • During attempted sex, she does not feel aroused enough by my actions. Probably because I don’t act in a way that I find her attractive.

Possible root causes:

My libido draws from my core values, but does not match with my expected values, that is, living aggressively. My libido corresponds with my ambitions.

I have to see her as sexualized (confident with her body), submissive in bed, not getting in my way. I expect a woman to be turned on sexually by me being aggressive.
It sounds like it's time to move on. I'm in a particular situation with my BM and the fact of the matter is I am not a one woman man tbh.