Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the latest abortion ruling

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is considered a political post please take it down but that's not my intention I just want to get a guy's point of view on this subject.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its great! It means that the chads/chadlites will get less action and average / above average guys who want an LTR, marriage, or start a nuclear family, will have a better chance rather than dealing with someone's notch. Now women have less of a free-ride to be wild and promiscuous with the chads and c0ck carosels of OLD and the days of that being AS cheap are over. The next thing would have to be birth control and contraceptives. When that happens, allot of women would just give up on tinder and sober up and settle with their looksmatches.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ****ing sucks. I’m finally getting action and now casual sex is on its way to being criminalized practically.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pro baby killing, and pro eugenics, since natural selection in humans no longer exists. But, I am largely against easy access to abortion because it turns women into hypergamous sluts with no accountability for their actions. They already have enough reproductive/domestic power as it is.

By in large though, I don't actually give a ****.

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't do much. People can just fly over to legsl states to get an abortion. We should see more black market services as well, resulting in casualties. (But if you are dumb enough to get black market services, you are better off dead anyway)

Not to mention wealthy people, its still easy to pay them off to get an abortion

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue of the Supreme Court and abortion access doesn't have that much impact on the lives of most seducers at a micro level.

A good portion of seducers are using condoms and many times using condoms with women who are using birth control. That's going to eliminate the majority of the probability of an incident.

Additionally, if your target market is women age 25+, childless, and with a BA/BS or degree or higher, she's not going to have an abortion if she gets pregnant. I've known men who have gotten childless, college educated women pregnant in the 25-32 age range in unstable situations. In every single one of these instances, the woman kept the child despite the less than favorable circumstances surrounding the pregnancy. Her political ideology had zero impact upon her personal choice.

In most cases, when a man impregnates a woman, things seem stable in that moment. If this happens within the context of a marriage, it is in the early years of a marriage. However, things end to go downhill even in strong relationships once children enter the equation. Having children is a big risk. It's more likely than not that you won't be in a romantic relationship with the mother by the time your first kid with her turns 18.

Divorce stinks, both from a financial and emotional standpoint. I've known men who have gone through childless divorces and the consequences were not good. Divorces involving children under 18 in the household are worse.

The best solution to this is to use condoms every time. Additionally, try to screen for women who use birth control. The combination of a man using condoms and a woman using birth control is highly likely to result in sterile sex. Getting a woman comfortable enough with you to disclose her birth control status will reduce your number of first dates resulting in sex and same night lays from the bar. You'll only have to wait 2-3 dates more typically.

It's a little bit more risky to ejaculate inside a condom when the woman isn't using birth control. I've done that with some women and not gotten them pregnant.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are medical conditions that make pregnancy a death sentence for some women. But those b!tches can just fvckin die...say the pro life people.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it’s the age of the foetus.

If it has no heartbeat, no brain, no organs I don’t have an issue with it.

every time you have a wank or if a woman ovulates, it’s potential down the drain. We don’t weep over flushed semen.

when it starts to resemble a human, then it’s something I don’t like, but until it can think, or have emotions, it shouldn’t be illegal.

I head one latest thing in the states they were gonna allow abortion up to due date. So 5 mins before birth it’s legal. The moment it’s born, it’s murder . That’s wrong.

it should always be something shameful, not something you put on Instagram as a badge of independence.

this is deeply political in US terms. Elsewhere, the right of centre aren’t religious. US politics seems to be bible bashers Vs Woke utopians

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The problem at hand is that many don’t understand what just happened or the political system.

SCOTUS did not outlaw abortion, it gave the power to the States, where it always should have been to begin with. Each state, has legislative bodies that are representative of their constituents- they were duly elected to office to make laws for the state they are in. They hold the power to pass laws that are representing the will of the people. If you live in a state that doesn’t represent your views change your elected officials. Or move.

This isn’t about abortion rights it’s about states’ rights, just like gun control.

There are medical conditions that make pregnancy a death sentence for some women. But those b!tches can just fvckin die...say the pro life people.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m going on OLD and my profile will have a picture of the medical record proving I had a vasectomy.

Its great! It means that the chads/chadlites will get less action and average / above average guys who want an LTR, marriage, or start a nuclear family, will have a better chance rather than dealing with someone's notch. Now women have less of a free-ride to be wild and promiscuous with the chads and c0ck carosels of OLD and the days of that being AS cheap are over. The next thing would have to be birth control and contraceptives. When that happens, allot of women would just give up on tinder and sober up and settle with their looksmatches.
:cool:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn’t about abortion rights it’s about states’ rights, just like gun control.
If you let Alabama have their way, there will be signs on white owned businesses that say:

NO N1GGERS
NO FAGG0TS
NO JEWS

So those people should just move, right? Stop living there if they don't like it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
States rights brother it’s a real thing, just like the right to keep and bear and smoke pot.

Dont like it? Change the law, or change zip codes.

States' rights give individual states the right to pass and enforce laws and operate independently of and with minimal interference by the federal government. This means each state has the right and the power to operate independently from the federal government as long there is no violation of the U.S. Constitution.

it’s the law of the land guaranteed to you by the Constitution.

If you let Alabama have their way, there will be signs on white owned businesses that say:

NO N1GGERS
NO FAGG0TS
NO JEWS

So those people should just move, right? Stop living there if they don't like it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The federal government has the power to coin money, to regulate commerce, to declare war, to raise and maintain armed forces, and to establish a Post Office. That’s it.

Read the Constitution, the Federalist Papers…

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The federal government has the power to coin money,
I don't recall anywhere that stated the fed government could delegate those responsibilities to other entities such as the fed reserve. Meaning they've been breaking the law for over 100 years. I could be wrong though.