Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your opinion of when Married men says "Oh She's the boss"

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
are those men just kidding or..they being real? or..are they just betas? i feel like they are being literally serious.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably tongue in cheek, half true, most married men didn’t seek out the best woman and win her, they got some girl pregnant and settled. So married life is just trying to keep the peace/their sanity.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on motorcycle and Mtn-bike forums where there's always a for sale section. Often you'll hear let me check with my wife or the boss before they decide on a purchase. Or the most embarrassing is I'm selling the" Triumph" because the
Better half says I have to thin the herd. I want to tattoo an image of a bloody tampon on their face. These are the culprits that secretly wear panties.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, they'll look down on you for not living that life....
Yes, that's correct. Married men and cohabitating LTR men generally avoid their unattached/marginally attached male friends.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women have children their bitchiness goes up 300%. These were the guys dumb enough to make white picket fence life the end all be all of their existence on this planet and now are stuck with a giant ***** of a wife and kids they regret while lying to themselves and everyone else that it’s the best thing ever and every other guys has to do it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on motorcycle and Mtn-bike forums where there's always a for sale section. Often you'll hear let me check with my wife or the boss before they decide on a purchase. Or the most embarrassing is I'm selling the" Triumph" because the
Better half says I have to thin the herd. I want to tattoo an image of a bloody tampon on their face. These are the culprits that secretly wear panties.
Or you hear sh!t like “I can’t buy X without the boss finding out” or “if my wife only knew how much I spent of Y…” But the worst is when you hear some chump refer to his wife as “she who must be obeyed”.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you hear sh!t like “I can’t buy X without the boss finding out” or “if my wife only knew how much I spent of Y…” But the worst is when you hear some chump refer to his wife as “she who must be obeyed”.
I have a Motocrosser friend that would buy a new Honda-CR250 bike every year while His wife was stuck driving the old minivan. He would have to leave the new bike at my place every weekend until it looked dirty enough to take home and pass for his old bike. They discontinued the CR in 07, all good things come to an end.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women have children their bitchiness goes up 300%. These were the guys dumb enough to make white picket fence life the end all be all of their existence on this planet and now are stuck with a giant ***** of a wife and kids they regret while lying to themselves and everyone else that it’s the best thing ever and every other guys has to do it.
Over my entire history in the mating environment, I have selected women for sex/relationships who were childless and in no rush to have kids. This was true in both my teens/early 20s as well as now into my 30s. This is so I wouldn't be one of those white picket fence guys.

I've had female co-workers at various jobs over the years who were married moms. I could imagine them having husbands like the beta males described in this thread.

Remember that the majority of men are beta males. A beta male manages to somehow start getting laid with some chick and things are going well. He puts a ring on it to keep the good times rolling. He figures that she'll keep putting out forever when she feels secure. The exact opposite happens if given enough time. There's certainly enough time in a permanent commitment. The passage of time greatly reduces her passion for sex with him. This is true if there are children or no children.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re kidding but for most there’s an element of truth in it. I think it’s a very destructive thing to say. My observation is that usually a guy who is truly and totally under his wife’s command will not joke like that.

If anyone here ever finds himself referring to their S-O as “the boss” or “my better half”, he must fashion a cat ‘o nine tails and flagellated himself until dawn.
Provide a video of the self-flagellation to the mods and they will consider letting him off with only a warning.

I’ve noticed that in marriage, there are certain “compartments” where the wife is the boss and fewer where the man is. Men give up after a few years of marriage and live to appease the dragon and avoid waking her up.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are dudes that have given up on life. You cannot love without loving yourself, so what does that tell you about many marriages?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the "Happy wife happy life" term. Complete opposite. Happy woman is a miserable man.
It's worse than this. A woman cannot actually be happy when the guy is miserable, because that means she has all the power in the relationship, and women don't actually want that.

Woman are truly happy when the man is happy even if they don't consciously realize it. It trickles down.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worse than this. A woman cannot actually be happy when the guy is miserable, because that means she has all the power in the relationship, and women don't actually want that.

Woman are truly happy when the man is happy even if they don't consciously realize it. It trickles down.
RIP PATRICE