Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most dating problems can be solved by putting oneself out there more.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
IRL Social interaction is the best thing a person can do for themselves. Regardless of how you look physically, you'll never be able to slay that "prime TeraStacy" if you aren't Charismatic. Looks theory is cope in the sense that you will never be able to capitalize on IOIs if you fail to be spontaneous in conversation. People like FACEandLMS who brought lookism to the mainstream reek of autism, it's no wonder that he continues to cope with muh looks.

I have seen several average looking guys hook up with girls above their looks level though simply because they are very NT aka charismatic, funny, and everyone enjoys being around them despite not being the most appealing physically.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. While I agree that most men don't approach enough volume of women, volume only matters when you have good fundamentals in approaching. If you do more shiit approaches and pile up tons of rejections, that's likely to ruin a man psychologically. Also, too many "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions from either online or real life approaching is a psychological trauma.

If a guy doesn't have solid fundamentals, there's no point in going out into the real world and taking L's/rejections.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IRL Social interaction is the best thing a person can do for themselves. Regardless of how you look physically, you'll never be able to slay that "prime TeraStacy" if you aren't Charismatic. Looks theory is cope in the sense that you will never be able to capitalize on IOIs if you fail to be spontaneous in conversation. People like FACEandLMS who brought lookism to the mainstream reek of autism, it's no wonder that he continues to cope with muh looks.

I have seen several average looking guys hook up with girls above their looks level though simply because they are very NT aka charismatic, funny, and everyone enjoys being around them despite not being the most appealing physically.
I agree that meeting women IRL and developing a skill for talking to them is the absolute best thing a man can do to hone his cold-approach skills as well as his ability to build rapport with them in general.

To the thread title itself though that interacting with them IRL in general "solves most dating problems," I think that is a whole different animal. There are certainly some problems that would get solved by having some normal people skills and being able to interact in person adeptly. But I wouldn't go so far as to say "most" problems would be solved.