Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are fashion shows a good place to meet women?

M

member159871

I’ve been thinking about meeting models in person and thought a fashion show would be a good place. What are your thoughts? Has anyone here had success meeting women at a fashion show?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps after parties associated with fashion shows. I've never been involved in that scene.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would the REASON be for you being there?

What would you have to offer a model?

Are you in the Drug scene?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're backstage you're not going to be meeting any of the models at an A-list fashion show. There are plenty of creeps and stalkers in that line of work and bouncers will keep you out. You could meet some women among the attendees...

Top tip, most models in B-list (or lower) fashion shows pay out of their own pocket to be on the runway. These are the kinds of models you can probably mack on if you're dead set on meeting models.

M

member159871

What would the REASON be for you being there?

What would you have to offer a model?

Are you in the Drug scene?
I’m a DJ and EDM producer, and just a really cool guy in general. I already have success attracting models on IG, and I’m confident I can attract them IRL.

M

member159871

Unless you're backstage you're not going to be meeting any of the models at an A-list fashion show. There are plenty of creeps and stalkers in that line of work and bouncers will keep you out. You could meet some women among the attendees...

Top tip, most models in B-list (or lower) fashion shows pay out of their own pocket to be on the runway. These are the kinds of models you can probably mack on if you're dead set on meeting models.
Yeah obviously you can’t hit on models at the VS fashion show or anything like that. Def at smaller fashion shows.

The only difficulty for me I think is that I am in Chicago (not the best fashion / modeling scene compared to NY or LA) and fashion shows are pretty small. I’m just trying to find ways to meet models outside of IG. I’ve tried daygame around modeling agencies in Chicago but have had no luck so far.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah obviously you can’t hit on models at the VS fashion show or anything like that. Def at smaller fashion shows.

The only difficulty for me I think is that I am in Chicago (not the best fashion / modeling scene compared to NY or LA) and fashion shows are pretty small. I’m just trying to find ways to meet models outside of IG. I’ve tried daygame around modeling agencies in Chicago but have had no luck so far.
Small shows are what you want. That's where you'll be able to meet the models at some point.

Only other thing you could do is work as a bouncer so you can actually get in on the real action, but that sounds like a lot of effort to meet B tier models.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip....Ask 'em to describe their perfect date....

M

member159871

Small shows are what you want. That's where you'll be able to meet the models at some point.

Only other thing you could do is work as a bouncer so you can actually get in on the real action, but that sounds like a lot of effort to meet B tier models.
Right and obviously the models won’t be on the same level as the Vogue catwalk models I talk to on IG. They’ll usually be less established models around Chicago.

What I’m thinking about thinking about doing is inviting all of them to a party when I meet them. That way I will be seen as a leader and make me much more attractive in their eyes AND I can possibly pull model orgies :eek: