Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women outnumber Men in the real world

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a mission for you.

Leave your house, apartment, shack, garage, tiny little cot, or dog house right now and count how many men and women are out in public.
You will realize the ratio for women is far higher than men.
They may not be the best looking women, but they are definitely women!
I know for a fact when I leave the house, I'll see at least twenty 5's or 6's in less than 30 minutes.

The stats on the abundance of women in public you'll see might shock you.
Be prepared, be very prepared!

There are exceptions to this however.
If you live in the mountains, desert, cave, or antarctic, the chances of coming across another human being is less than 6%

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave your house, apartment, shack, garage, tiny little cot, or dog house right now and count how many men and women are out in public.
I know for a fact when I leave the house, I'll see at least twenty 5's or 6's in less than 30 minutes.

It is shocking for many men to read this because Tinder is 76% male, Bumble 65% male, and Hinge 65% male. Sausage fests.

The problem with more women than men in the real world is that a lot of those real world women fit into some undesirable category. They are some combination of overweight women, single moms, postmenopausal women, and married/in an LTR women not looking for new penis.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of this post? No chit there's women everywhere...And? The point of it all is, depending on who you are, 98% of those women dgaf about you lol. They don't even have to leave the house to get attention from 1,000s of men.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a mission for you.

There are exceptions to this however.
If you live in the mountains, desert, cave, or antarctic, the chances of coming across another human being is less than 6%
There are plenty of holes out there, but how many of them are wet and worth drilling?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I understand what you are saying in principle. But that is kind of a 30,000 foot view of things.

It’s more about how many (of suitable age and looks and availability) are in your active pipelines such as your social circle or the bar you frequent or the dating app you use.

TLDR: Kinda need to zoom in closer

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women outnumber men in the professional world as well. No joke, I actually get shocked when I see a young guy in a white collar professional job that isn't an immigrant (Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern).

At every company I've worked, upstairs (the white collar administrative staff) are all women of various ages and older men, barely any young guys. Downstairs on the manufacturing floor (the blue collar jobs) are women of various ages and men of various ages.

Young Western men are working lower-level blue collar jobs while women are excelling in their careers.

Men are truly falling behind in the world.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea and how many aren't fvcked in the head. That's the big disqualifier. Next biggest would be fat tatted with attitude.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is bullshvt, everywhere I go out has significantly more men. Also more men are born than women and most migrants are adult men.

signal-2022-01-24-07-50-29-427.jpg
signal-2022-01-24-07-49-33-554.jpg
signal-2022-03-19-13-54-31-684 (2).jpg

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with more women than men in the real world is that a lot of those real world women fit into some undesirable category. They are some combination of overweight women, single moms, postmenopausal women, and married/in an LTR women not looking for new
penis.
That’s hilarious. Just about to say the same thing.