Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

current plate might hook up with aquaintance?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a current plate,

her mate meets up with a local guy, who Im not friends with.

but the guys mate I know a bit better.

I know for a fact the bitter girl pal is trying to push my plate to hook up with the guy i know better.

Ive told my girl shes not my possession, I don't own her and shes free to do what she wants as were not established, however I told her I dont feel she would happy i would be meeting women she knew.

she goes insane that i'm not silly possessive over her ( think I handled this right, never show other men faze you?) even though I feel a little annoyed inside.

whats peoples thoughts on this?
it quite suprises me as shes extremely respectful and classy, I feel shes trying to make me jealous, as she knows other women fancy me.

I know theyll be sneaky as fck anyway, Am I over reacting or do i have a fair point?

how do I handle this or am I doing okay so far by making my point she wouldnt be pleased and acting non reactive?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is having her hamster wheel spin on overdrive trying to figure out why you are not like every other dude that has freaked out over something like this...

You likely went up several levels in her eyes BUT, she will also probably try to test you further to see if this was just a front by you, because right now she is in the disbelief stage as in "he is playing it cool but I am sure he is only faking it...let's see what happens if I do this..." and thinks eventually you will turn out to be like every other dude.

So I would say it's likely it somehow "gets back to you" that something happened with this other dude even if nothing really did just to see how you react.

Serenity

Reaction score
even though I feel a little annoyed inside.
Why? She's a plate, if your feelings are into the mix she's no longer just a plate. Who cares what your plate feels about you fvcking other women? She's just a plate, that's the deal.

Don't dig yourself into that hole, stay non reactive if you want her just as a plate.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes extremely respectful and classy,
I don't think so. She's letting this disreputable drama make it's way to you. ON PURPOSE!

I would soft distance for a while.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One drip of poison is enough to mess up a entire meal. You either are 100 % aloof or not. 99 % means there is something that makes you care( completly normal by the way).

Sounds like the classical " collector syndrome ". Even tho you dont fancy the item to the fullest, you still feel like it's yours. But it ain't . And that's where the drip of poison starts to work its magic.

It doesnt matter who she dates.(e.g extremely) Your father, uncle ,best friend ; doesn't matter, let along a friend from a friend.

The graveyards and prisons are filled with men who could be associates under more friendly circumstances, but bc of a woman they became enemies ( remember the scarface scene with his sister Gina?).

Normal feelings tho, clear sign you have plenty of inner work to do to reach a level a aloofness where you really dgaf about PLATE. Similar situation over here bro so I know here you coming from.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be happy if a plate I had was having sex with one of my acquaintances.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a current plate,

I know for a fact the bitter girl pal is trying to push my plate to hook up with the guy i know better.

Ive told my girl shes not my possession, I don't own her and shes free to do what she wants as were not established, however I told her I dont feel she would happy i would be meeting women she knew.

she goes insane that i'm not silly possessive over her ( think I handled this right, never show other men faze you?) even though I feel a little annoyed inside.

it quite suprises me as shes extremely respectful and classy, I feel shes trying to make me jealous, as she knows other women fancy me.

I know theyll be sneaky as fck anyway, Am I over reacting or do i have a fair point?

how do I handle this or am I doing okay so far by making my point she wouldnt be pleased and acting non reactive?
Any cuck vibe means #next! Pwf has a 1 way open ltr. You should do the same. Nonreactive is the play.

For instance if a girl breaks or breaches boundaries, I next her. I don't communicate. I start my hudini disappearing act. Act accordingly.

The other thing is, why does her friend know you enough you not like you? Don't do group hangs. Limit time with a girls circle unless running game.

Would go get more girls. Then game is catch and release. Rotation chick's erode over time wanting "bigger better deal" or wants to play house. Whatever. Keep moving.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never talk about fight club Derb. This shyt is non negotiable. Its a fools errand to bend a girl to your will. Let her do it on her own. Just have fun
I havent spoke about it, I just know the guy, see him twice a week in the gym. known him years.

I just found the whole thing bit tasteless, but theyre sneaky as fck anyway, so id never know fully.

Reaction score
i have a current plate,

If she doesn’t like the guy then I wouldn’t worry about it. If they are screwing then it’s over lol