Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian Women?

Awwwdasaaa

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone see lots of asian women with bald guys?
Apparently bald people have higher testosterone, but i cant back that up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say this like every white girl is a 8+ Stacy, when the vast majority are ugly af. Men prefer Asian women due to neoteny, looking young and feminine is attractive on women.

View attachment 8485
Not saying that every white girl is a 8+ “Stacy”. But if the percentage of white women who are “Stacy’s” is let’s say 5%, the percentage of Asian “Stacy’s” is more like 0.05%. Those randomized Asian faces look nothing like real Asian women, btw.

Reaction score
Let’s face it, very few Asian women are in the 8-9 range. Like very, very few. The cut off seems to be 7 or 7.5 and the vast majority of them are in the 4-5 range. I mean, look at the women in Zimbabwe’s “Streets of Toronto” video. Why would a “Chad” be interested in that?
Most white women are average at best. You just overrate them because of cultural bias.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s face it, very few Asian women are in the 8-9 range. Like very, very few. The cut off seems to be 7 or 7.5 and the vast majority of them are in the 4-5 range. I mean, look at the women in Zimbabwe’s “Streets of Toronto” video. Why would a “Chad” be interested in that?
Not saying that every white girl is a 8+ “Stacy”. But if the percentage of white women who are “Stacy’s” is let’s say 5%, the percentage of Asian “Stacy’s” is more like 0.05%. Those randomized Asian faces look nothing like real Asian women, btw.
Most white women are average at best. You just overrate them because of cultural bias.
I agree with @Bokanovsky's assessment. I am most attracted to White women but I am also White myself. I find Hispanic women attractive as well. In general, the typical White woman is more attractive than the typical Hispanic woman. There are more Hispanic women that I'm into than East Asian women.

Reaction score
I agree with @Bokanovsky's assessment. I am most attracted to White women but I am also White myself. I find Hispanic women attractive as well. In general, the typical White woman is more attractive than the typical Hispanic woman. There are more Hispanic women that I'm into than East Asian women.
I thought the same way until I escaped from Nashville and SEC country in general. Trust me, it’s conditioned in your head lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the same way until I escaped from Nashville and SEC country in general. Trust me, it’s conditioned in your head lol.
Nashville and classic SEC country. Due to SEC expansion with Texas A&M in 2012 and University of Texas and University of Oklahoma about to join the SEC, the term SEC is losing its original meaning.

Those college athletics leagues don't make a lot of sense now. There was a time where they did make sense.

Also, college athletics are bullshiit. The typical student needs to be there to get an education, not cheer on a sports team. Cheering for sports teams is beta male shiit. It's more understandable for the highest level of athletics, which is professional sports.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. I use the old tried and true method for rating female attractiveness: the hard-on test. Are you suggesting that my pen!s is "culturally biased"? It seems that you've managed to acquire yellow fever and it's clouding your judgment.

Reaction score
Nashville and classic SEC country. Due to SEC expansion with Texas A&M in 2012 and University of Texas and University of Oklahoma about to join the SEC, the term SEC is losing its original meaning.

Those college athletics leagues don't make a lot of sense now. There was a time where they did make sense.

Also, college athletics are bullshiit. The typical student needs to be there to get an education, not cheer on a sports team. Cheering for sports teams is beta male shiit. It's more understandable for the highest level of athletics, which is professional sports.
well traditional I mean the southeast states. I was in a fraternity at Alabama and I’m from Nashville, Tn. Trust me, I’ve seen the best quality white women can offer and I would still put Latinas/Middle Eastern Asians miles over them in attraction. Especially if you leave the southeast and most “attractive” white women are just merely skinny average girls with makeup. I will agree that it’s debatable between East Asians and white women, but I’d still pick East Asian over them lol. This is coming from a black man too, so you know I’m not capping lol.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will credit Asian women with one thing. They age well.

not a fan of the 18-21 year olds who look 12 to me, but my HS classmates who are Thai, Filipino. Hmong and Japanese now look hotter at 45-50 than the majority of their female classmates. I prefer angular faces and bone structure to round or oval.

22 years difference between these photos...

1655416700523.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who now lives in Miami and used to live in NYC after growing up in SEC country, I disagree. White women just have such a unique beauty to them that is impossible for any other group of women to rival. Even amongst Latinas, it is often the whitest looking ones that men love. Sure if you are just going by the plain Anglo girls down south then maybe, just maybe, the best looking ethnic women have a chance. However, introduce women from the Baltics, Scandinavia, and EE and you have yourself a decisive victory for white women.

I've been with many different races of women are white women are clear cut better than the rest. Any white guy who copes and says that other races of women are better is just bitter that he can't get white girls and that the best ones have way more suitors than your typical Asian girl or Latina.

Latinas, Asian women, all of the women out there wish they were white. They bleach their skin, wear colored contacts, and bleach their hair to look white.

Nothing can compete with a good looking white girl.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a White guy, you don't have to try to get Asian women, they will come to you.

A White man just needs to show up... that's it, you don't have to do anything else....

Reaction score
As someone who now lives in Miami and used to live in NYC after growing up in SEC country, I disagree. White women just have such a unique beauty to them that is impossible for any other group of women to rival. Even amongst Latinas, it is often the whitest looking ones that men love. Sure if you are just going by the plain Anglo girls down south then maybe, just maybe, the best looking ethnic women have a chance. However, introduce women from the Baltics, Scandinavia, and EE and you have yourself a decisive victory for white women.
I guess it’s just me lol. I don’t consider the lighter skinned Latinas similar looking to the Germanic/Anglo descent white people. My ex is Slavic descent and people in Europe thought she was from Poland or Slovakia . However, I never really found them as attractive as most people hype them up to be. It might be that I’m black lol, but my mom is mixed ha.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What I see in America is Asian women having all sorts of cosmetic procedures to make themselves look American.
A large amount of white and middle eastern girls get nose jobs, as well as other cosmetic procedures. Every Persian/Arab girl i know has gotten a nose job by the time they turned 18.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys truly surprised that ethnic women are desperately trying to look White?

Ethnics worship the White European phenotype. That's why Asian women are getting eyelid surgery. That's why darker skinned women use skin whitening cream that's been known to cause cancer... Who cares about cancer, it's a small price to pay to look White.

Beyonce famously did a superbowl halftime show proclaiming Black pride. All the female dancers were sporting afros while Beyonce was wearing a blond wig with straight hair...

When it comes to ethnic women, a White guy just needs to show up...

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well as a Caucasian that typically was never attracted to Asian women after I met a Japanese girl, she was truly beautiful, and had a perfect body by my measures of beauty. She had beautiful skin and just was stunning and hyper feminine, I do not find Chinese or Vietnamese very attractive, Filipinas - some can be.

She was an immigrant, and she was lovely, classy and had a darling personality. I typically prefer Caucasian brunettes, but can find beauty in most ethnic groups.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a Chad looking white guy with an Asian girl. It’s either the nerds or the feminine pajama boy ones. I’ve been on dates with Asian women but nothing successful lol
Asian women (not white washed) do NOT like muscular chads with tats. They genuinely like intellectual looking guys who look like they have a good job. They like thin guys too, but also have less hang ups, body wise.

it’s the same for Asian men. They don’t like western booty women, they don’t want big heffer backsides.

“Chad” is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of white women don’t like chads, they like dudes who are thin and ripped. In my experience, the lower the class of the woman, the more she goes for lowest common denominator tattoos n muscles n MMA.

A lot of women are turned on by status over all, and while the trad Chad look is probably physically attractive, tats and muscles is not the look of a high status guy. It’s the look of a squaddie in the military or a contractor. It’s attractive but it is deeply linked with manual work which is therefore low status.

In the same way, I find these modern booty women disgusting. Its like a cartoon character. Yet some men are mad for it, different strokes.

As an example, in my wife’s culture, they value male virginity. It’s mad, but it’s seen as highly desirable for a male to be untouched or at least not to have slept around.

The idea (also propagated on here in some corners) that a man goes Asian because he can’t get a white girl might be true for some men, but as you say, they actually like nerdy or quiet men. Thus, they might not score well with western, but why should we care? What if we don’t actually want to date a BPD feminist with an Instagram page and just want a wife material woman.

Weve experienced this disdain from time to time - mainly from older western women. They really hate to see a guy actually happy. My wife is 11 years younger and hot, loyal, educated….I chose this, and I’ll be more than happy long after my “conventional” counterpart has been through the divorce court. Or simply has seen the wife hit wall at 25. I’m good to have a hit wife till I’m at least 55. Asian women look great for their age right up to menopause. Different skin, no wrinkles, body type doesn’t sag.

So I’m more than happy to have the “loser”tag from some. We will see how that works out in the long run for them. :)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The self loathing of Asian women has to be seen to be believed.
What I see in America is Asian women having all sorts of cosmetic procedures to make themselves look American.
If you get them naked without makeup, they look like a cross between little boys and ET's

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The self loathing of Asian women has to be seen to be believed.

This is another way you can’t win. If you validate an Asian woman, she automatically holds you in contempt. This is what self loathing people do. They think you’re retarded for liking them. So an Asian woman who knows you like Asian women is going to destroy you sooner or later. It’s logical no? She must punish you for failing to be a proper white man who hates Asians. That’s literally their subconscious mindset
Any woman who dates outside of her race is self hating. She is rejecting her people and culture, this also applies to white women dating ethnic men.

Men in my culture use foreign girls for sex and fun, and eventually settle down with a good virgin Kavkaz Woman.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Careful bro. You are not allowed to talk about the Kalergi Plan.

Even Wikipedia says you can't talk about the Kalergi Plan:

It's a conspiracy theory. Just like Climate Change Denial and Vaccines Safety. Trust us. We love you. We are from the Government and we are your friend.
Kinda funny that the supposedly non biased Wikipedia goes out of its way to repeaditly mention that it's just a "conspiracy theory"

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my thing, unless it's the thick filipino kind of asian with big lips, hips and black woman features.

Otherwise they are just too small for me, I'm a big man that likes a big (not fat) woman. I kinda had a crush on Lucy Liu during childhood but that's about it.