Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 dates - nothing but making out...

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I met on OLD. 1st date was just drinks. 2nd date a small hike- at this point after failing to escalate I thought nah this is low interest. Waited a week- set up a date- bowling & drinks- instant yes keen. Date was decent- made out at the end(why did I wait till the end). Next date a movie and which I realise is a terrible date option an at this stage she we should be smashing back at mine. But no just ended in making out.

I am not used to things progressing this slow- mostly of my own doing(feel low energy at the moment with work stress a study commitments)

4 dates and F all to show for it. Feels like I'm wasting my time.

I seem to be initiating all the contact- setting up the dates(not chit chat)

Do I bother with a next one or just move on?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 dates - nothing but making out...
Ditch the bytch and next her. Something should have happened already on the first date and absolutely there should been action on 2nd date.
You're entering the friend zone void territory dudebro.

Because she doesn't desire you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often the chemistry just isn’t strong, and both parties are trying and hoping there will be a “spark”, both having good intentions. If the spark just isn’t there even though both want it to be, you get a situation like yours.
You mentioned a key phrase, “low energy”. High energy flow is very important in a relationship. There should be an active ebb and flow of current, and the management of that flow is up to the man.
It sounds like you’re both trying and hoping for something to spark. It may be time to recognize that the chemistry just happens to be not right for either of you and amicably move on.
Hint: Never, ever be the dumpee. If the current energy state continues, she is going to cut you out very soon. It’s best for you to step up and tell her you feel the chemistry just isn’t there and you think you should move on.
If she is shocked and resistant to this, you can re-evaluate the situation because she will admit feelings for you. If she goes along with parting ways, it’s all for the better.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I met on OLD. 1st date was just drinks. 2nd date a small hike- at this point after failing to escalate I thought nah this is low interest. Waited a week- set up a date- bowling & drinks- instant yes keen. Date was decent- made out at the end(why did I wait till the end). Next date a movie and which I realise is a terrible date option an at this stage she we should be smashing back at mine. But no just ended in making out.

I am not used to things progressing this slow- mostly of my own doing(feel low energy at the moment with work stress a study commitments)

I'd escalate from the beginning and if I was not getting the kind of response I want, I'd ditch her.

Any date where you don't get the chance to escalate is just wasted time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have your own place or somewhere to bring her back to? That helped me massively in securing first date lays. Or at least her having somewhere to go.

All this stupid cinema/hike bullsh!t posted here sickens me. It's first date drinks and flirting, first dates drinks and being overly sexual, it's first date drinks and sex. If she holds out, fair play to her, she's a good girl, but it's 2nd date drinks and sex.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have your own place or somewhere to bring her back to? That helped me massively in securing first date lays. Or at least her having somewhere to go.

All this stupid cinema/hike bullsh!t posted here sickens me. It's first date drinks and flirting, first dates drinks and being overly sexual, it's first date drinks and sex. If she holds out, fair play to her, she's a good girl, but it's 2nd date drinks and sex.
Exactly.

And here’s a little secret: interested women make it easy. They will CHASE you. If it’s that hard early on it’s not worth it. Women like sex too bro she just don’t want it with you OP.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite the girl to your house next date. If she rejects or says flakes, there’s your clear answer.
Agree with this, invite her over and cook... a NO from her means you are now friends. Congratulations.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with inviting her over to a place where you can escalate to sex. You do not know where you stand in terms of attraction and sex with her yet.

Too early to next her, because you have not led properly.

For all you know, she may be a virgin.

My advice, if you are looking just to smash, drop her. If you are secretly looking for an LTR, I'd hold out for a couple more dates because you have not managed this properly

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second date hike should have had kino from the get go...
Hold her hand, help her up a rocky step,
Hike fast enough to raise your heart rates, hug and hold her close as she is catching her breath...Let those exercise endorphins get her panties wet.
Get to a panoramic view at sunset with privacy within 30 minutes and kiss her.

Waterfalls, sunsets and wildlife are panty droppers. Use that to your advantage

Take food, alcohol and a blanket.

Avoid poison oak

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn’t gameplay this correctly. Logistics for sex have to be in place from 2nd date and onward. Pick her up at her house, or go to a sport right near your house. Etc etc.

Don’t next her. Invite her over for dinner. Next time don’t waste so much time on irrelevant dates.

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, a place, but not my own- lowkey got annoying housemates.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP screen for super-high interest girls if you have logistics issues.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ain't smashing on First date, or latest the second date... Then I move the F on... I escalate to sex always on first date

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went on a hike? For fuk sake... You goal should be entirely to get her to your place and smash that ass. Hikes... Jeeez

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you actually escalating during the dates? As in creating physical contact, being flirtatious, and having fun (all requirements to get it moving towards sex)? You mentioned low energy so I am guessing not. If none of this is happening and you are just going through the motions of showing up and having boring chit chat you aren't going to get sex.

And if you are in a slump and low energy, do NOT be a afraid to take a step back from dating and getting your sh1t in order and resting up. Otherwise, you are simply wasting your time.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went on a hike? For fuk sake... You goal should be entirely to get her to your place and smash that ass. Hikes... Jeeez
I can understand it if he can get her to fvck in the woods for some exciting outdoor sex.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much kinder advice and very true.

If I feel low energy, down, I avoid dating entirely because meeting women is very much a Vibe sport. You can’t just show up and look good. You have to sound good and behave good too.
Absolutely. If you go out for the night and you want to get sex (especially a first-date lay), you absolutely need to be on your "A" game. She has to feel that energy, have fun, and want to bang your brains out by the end of the date. If you show up pissed off from work, tired of all of the bullsh1t your clients put you through, and feeling like you are ready to have a beer then go to sleep, you are going to have a crash and burn on the sex front. Better off to just cancel and tell her something came up and regroup.