Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married woman who has been cheating for 4 years

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your view on a woman who is 34, has been married for 15 years, has 10 yo kid, and cheated with another dude for the last 4 years while still leaving together under the same roof with her husband?

She told me she was not happy with her marriage, never loved her husband and just wanted family and kids.

It is been 1 year since they do not live together, despite formally still being married.

After 2 months of moving out from him she started dating some other dude who was younger her on 11 years.
Da f is leaving under the same roof?

Modern women Belong to the street. Dumb ass marries them &&& creates a rp channel. Insert dunking on single mom pods right here.

Op water is wet. Sloot gonna sloot.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Garbage... at my age I see this a lot. I have had females flat out lie... “ oh we are separated “... “ we are seeing other people”.... in reality a married chick using that narrative is usually trying to hook their next meal ticket because they are not brave enough to be alone on their own.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a buddy that dated a married girl for few several years. I ended up becoming friends with her and her entire family.

Her husband was Mr. Nice guy, overweight, introverted, and didn't like to party. She was outgoing, good looking, fun. Her husband caught all of us naked at a pool party and she was in my buddy's lap. I think this was the first time he truly accepted the reality of her cheating. He started sleeping on the couch after this, but still stayed with her.

This went on for years along with her lies to her husband and trying to hide what she was up to. This chic wanted more from my buddy but he refused unless she divorced her husband. Finally she divorced him. Her receiving a million dollar inheritance helped convince her to do so.

To this day the ex-husband still does nice things for his exwife.

She has pretty much stayed single the last 5yrs.

This girl was super attractive in her 20's and got lots of attention. Blonde hair, big boobs, good body, and fun. Now days she is old, overweight, drinks too much wine, blew thru all her money, and pretends to work out.

Some women become spoiled and think it will last forever. Eventually it all comes to an end. Never get too greedy, it will ruin you and you'll eventually pay the piper.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a buddy that dated a married girl for few several years. I ended up becoming friends with her and her entire family.

Her husband was Mr. Nice guy, overweight, introverted, and didn't like to party. She was outgoing, good looking, fun. Her husband caught all of us naked at a pool party and she was in my buddy's lap. I think this was the first time he truly accepted the reality of her cheating. He started sleeping on the couch after this, but still stayed with her.

This went on for years along with her lies to her husband and trying to hide what she was up to. This chic wanted more from my buddy but he refused unless she divorced her husband. Finally she divorced him. Her receiving a million dollar inheritance helped convince her to do so.

To this day the ex-husband still does nice things for his exwife.

She has pretty much stayed single the last 5yrs.

This girl was super attractive in her 20's and got lots of attention. Blonde hair, big boobs, good body, and fun. Now days she is old, overweight, drinks too much wine, blew thru all her money, and pretends to work out.

Some women become spoiled and think it will last forever. Eventually it all comes to an end. Never get too greedy, it will ruin you and you'll eventually pay the piper.
Greed mixed with nasty behavior, entitlement and contempt ends up being something ugly over time.