Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone got experience with a younger LTR ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently dating a 22 y/o it's going well she is submissive , attractive has a good education and comes from what seems like a very wealthy family

Being 30 and having dated some complete trash over the last 18 months it kind of feels like last chance saloon , i no longer have the energy or desire to run club game heavy drinking and partying lost its appeal some time ago , dating apps are riddled with single mothers and psychotic trash and after the scamdemic younger people seem to find it extremely difficult to converse in real life.

This chick ticks quite a few boxes and despite what the manosphere will have you believe if you want to find a quality partner you do not have unlimited chances , to find someone you have even a moderate connection with and for the female to reciprocate that is no easy task in modern society

I currently see her maybe twice a week , she has a high sex drive and often wants to be fvcked 2 or 3 times during the night / morning

`My only concern at the moment is that she has episodes where she is like an overly excited child / puppy , i know this is because she still very young but sometimes it is exhausting

When i can actually calm her down and get the more adult side out of her she is great company

Does anyone else have experience of a long term relationship with a younger woman ? , i am almost 10 years her senior and where as i can just about handle her energy now i'm not getting any younger

I'm guessing by 25/26 she probably would have fully matured and the playfulness / energy may rein in a bit .....

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently dating a 22 y/o it's going well she is submissive , attractive has a good education and comes from what seems like a very wealthy family

Being 30 and having dated some complete trash over the last 18 months it kind of feels like last chance saloon , i no longer have the energy or desire to run club game heavy drinking and partying lost its appeal some time ago , dating apps are riddled with single mothers and psychotic trash and after the scamdemic younger people seem to find it extremely difficult to converse in real life.

This chick ticks quite a few boxes and despite what the manosphere will have you believe if you want to find a quality partner you do not have unlimited chances , to find someone you have even a moderate connection with and for the female to reciprocate that is no easy task in modern society
Trust your gut instinct. I know from experience just because a girl checks off boxes that doesn't mean you should be in a long term relationships with her. I have a conviction that each one of us is not compatible with most people.

I currently see her maybe twice a week , she has a high sex drive and often wants to be fvcked 2 or 3 times during the night / morning

`My only concern at the moment is that she has episodes where she is like an overly excited child / puppy , i know this is because she still very young but sometimes it is exhausting

When i can actually calm her down and get the more adult side out of her she is great company

Does anyone else have experience of a long term relationship with a younger woman ? , i am almost 10 years her senior and where as i can just about handle her energy now i'm not getting any younger

I'm guessing by 25/26 she probably would have fully matured and the playfulness / energy may rein in a bit .....
I dated a girl who was 18 when I was 30 for about six months. I'm 38 now and it's the high energy in women is what I look for, so it sounds like you and I are very different in that way. You make it sound like you are looking for women with lower energy.

As far as her energy is concerned, it will die out when either she has her first child or after getting to be about 23 or 24-ish.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score

Going from experience. I dated a young chick 15 years my junior everything was going great. She was up for anything in the bedroom & as you said multiple times. I decided to move her in with me. If you were like me, I got tired of banging her on a daily basis after 3 months. Her energy started to drain me & the petty arguments started & wore me down eventually. You have to understand the older you get the more set in your ways you are. She was up for partying, whilst I was more of a quiet drink type. That’s age..! She’s still in her party years & you have most likely seen all that. It’s difficult to adjust & sometimes it’s like looking after a child. In the end I told her it wasn’t working out & she moved out. Like anything it’s a novelty, you get unbelievably laid, but the investment expected is a high bar. As for OLD most of them have more baggage than anyone can handle. She might settle down but it’s a long road, patience & maybe some common ground will help. Maintaining frame is a must. It’s easy to lose frame with a younger chick around. Good luck my friend.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the biggest question is this: is she looking for an LTR and is she ready to settle down?

And if she is looking for an LTR then you need to vette her for all of the qualities that would make a woman eligible to be LTR material.

-Augustus-

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest question is this: is she looking for an LTR and is she ready to settle down?

And if she is looking for an LTR then you need to vette her for all of the qualities that would make a woman eligible to be LTR material.

-Augustus-
Females are always wanting an LTR most men will take sex whenever they can get it , most women will take an LTR whenever they can get it

That question is far from the biggest

The biggest question is will be compatible whilst in a LTR....the age gap adds an unquantifiable to this

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust your gut instinct. I know from experience just because a girl checks off boxes that doesn't mean you should be in a long term relationships with her. I have a conviction that each one of us is not compatible with most people.

I dated a girl who was 18 when I was 30 for about six months. I'm 38 now and it's the high energy in women is what I look for, so it sounds like you and I are very different in that way. You make it sound like you are looking for women with lower energy.

As far as her energy is concerned, it will die out when either she has her first child or after getting to be about 23 or 24-ish.

I went through a lot of sh1t in my 20's and am just happy to be quite chilled now

The partying & drinking lifestyle requires ridiculously high energy by default and it also brings a sh1t ton of drama and financial waste along with it

I no longer have the desire to waste £££ getting smashed into the early hours of the morning with people who won't remember my name the next day , and then to deal with the hangover too

From what she has told me she hit it pretty hard between 18 - 21 as most young people do in the UK ,

But there is a massive difference between 18 -22 just as there is 22 - 30

I do sense in another 2-3 years she could be a lot calmer especially if she gets a full time job

I guess i will just have to take it slow and see what transpires

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she has a high sex drive and is still in her partying stage indicates that she isn't LTR worthy at the moment. Her behavior is clearly bothering you, break up now before you get too attached, she is not for you!

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl 15 years my junior for 2.5 years.
She checked out. Don’t blame her because the reality is we were moving at 2 different speeds.
Have fun with it but expect the same.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an LTR, I think there is a bit of a delicate balance for a guy. We 30-somethings can still easily pull women in their 20s, and we should certainly sleep with them every chance we get (assuming they are worth it in all the right ways outside of age as well). However, having an LTR with one is a bit different. You need to know where she is at in her maturation process. If you are the type of guy who is preferring a more slowed down, stable lifestyle and she is still wanting to hit the bars up every night and party, this clearly is going to become a problem fairly quickly. Women who are 25+ can have this kind of mindset and still be fun and have high sex drives. Basically a best of both worlds IF that is what you are looking for. You have to vet for it though.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.
Had an LTR with a girl much younger.
there’s previous threads that are similar. I did a post on that thread.
‘Giddy’ is the term I think of that describes her when we were together. Like your description of child/puppy.
She was 19.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses

Every situation is unique the guy who was saying he was dating 15 years his junior i think realistically 10 is about the maximum your going to get away with over the longer term

Girls 18-21 are going to be extremely difficult to put on a leash whoever they are

but i do believe that sweet spot between 22-26 is where you can find the true gold

After 26 they seem to go down hill quickly depending on how hard they have ridden the carousel

I will continue taking it slow , as @EyeBRollin said you must mould them in good partners at this age

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Agree with above.

18-22 - Life is all about fun, you cannot LTR these women. They will not stay. Have your fun with young ass and be done.
23-26 - I like this zone. These women are in the "fun, experimental part of their lives" and will be down for fun stuff. Threesomes, whatever. This is their prime and these women want to have a good time but are still mature enough to not act like idiots like the 18-22 zone.
27-30 - Danger zone. These women are looking to settle down as their ovaries are screaming. They will settle will billy beta bucks if he can support a couple kids. Likely will cheat down the road.
30-33 - Most of these women are expired, have a child, or are still single living the party life with 50+ year old dudes on their boats. Usually been run through by all the bros and they wonder why they can't "find a decent guy".

Women don't age like wine they age like fish.

inner_game

Reaction score
18-22 - Life is all about fun, you cannot LTR these women. They will not stay. Have your fun with young ass and be done.
Agreed. I dated a 19 y.o. for six months. I fell pretty hard for her because my ego was fed, mainly in the bedroom.To her I was a sex god - I even fell for the label myself. I also thought she was incredible, compared to other girls Ive met previously. And in my head I had a FOMO on what could make an incredible mother and wife. But then reality hit. I'm new to the RP so was not mentally prepared for the inevitable and thus cut it off early. Now that was a hard pill to swallow, but thats why I'm here. Sometimes you cut an arm off to save the body. How could I expect her to be 'loyal' when she's going through the party years. Cut the arm off now or keep compounding the inevitable burn.