Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, I'm 38 Years Old and I'm Virgin. But I'm Good With Women

JLEVITATE

Reaction score
I know this seems strange. Is this guy lying? No. When I was a kid, my father is obsessively worried that I would get a female pregnant. So my parents did not teach me to brush my teeth properly. As a result, yellow-brown teeth and bad breath developed. Indoors, females could not tell I had bad looking teeth. But outside the horribleness that was my teeth could be seen easily. As far as my bad breath, I discovered that women could not smell it, unless they got really, really close to me. So at talking distance I was fine, most of the time. But not always.

Being so lucky, allowed me to talk to females, but I knew I could only go so far. Making out and sex with females, would not be possible until I solve both problems.

If it wasn't for my parents being cruel, I probably would of lost my virginity in middle school.

My advice...

What I learned about women, is that to make them laugh is to make fun of them. I take what they say to me and point out how stupid they are in a funny way. I love women. How you attract them, is showing that you are smarter than them.

We've all heard, women want to upgrade themselves or marrying into something better than themselves. This is why you hear red pill pickup artists say you need to do self improvement. It works, but most don't teach you how to talk to women.

Like I was saying, you have to make fun of what the woman says to you in a funny way, without being annoying.

If she says something that stands out to you. Then make a joke about what she just said. Be slightly mean, but also at the same time, saying you like her (a mean flirt). This gets women women every time.

What's an example of this...

Hot babe says, "I think somebody is annoying..." after you say a joke to her. You reply with, "You're annoyed, because you can't say anything back. Am I really that hot?"

Let's break this down... "You're annoyed, because you can't say anything back." is slightly mean and really more playful. Don't say, "You're annoyed, because you lack wit." That's too mean for a female usually. If you're trying to get them to sleep with you.

"Am I really that hot?" Yes, ****y and funny, like sosauve.com has always believed in. I am a former member. I consider you guys my brothers.

****y and funny really works with women. But what I'll add to it, from what I've learned over the years is making fun of what women say to me to appear smarter than them. Also, putting women on the spot.

Putting women on the spot...I'll give an example...

Instead of asking a woman, "What do you like to do for fun?" Ask her, "What do you do for fun, that you know I'm not gonna like?"

Funny right? She is guaranteed to smile or laugh.

I'll will explain the technique of putting a woman on the spot in another post later.

-- JLEVITATE

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this seems strange. Is this guy lying? No. When I was a kid, my father is obsessively worried that I would get a female pregnant. So my parents did not teach me to brush my teeth properly. As a result, yellow-brown teeth and bad breath developed. Indoors, females could not tell I had bad looking teeth. But outside the horribleness that was my teeth could be seen easily. As far as my bad breath, I discovered that women could not smell it, unless they got really, really close to me. So at talking distance I was fine, most of the time. But not always.

Being so lucky, allowed me to talk to females, but I knew I could only go so far. Making out and sex with females, would not be possible until I solve both problems.

If it wasn't for my parents being cruel, I probably would of lost my virginity in middle school.

My advice...

What I learned about women, is that to make them laugh is to make fun of them. I take what they say to me and point out how stupid they are in a funny way. I love women. How you attract them, is showing that you are smarter than them.

We've all heard, women want to upgrade themselves or marrying into something better than themselves. This is why you hear red pill pickup artists say you need to do self improvement. It works, but most don't teach you how to talk to women.

Like I was saying, you have to make fun of what the woman says to you in a funny way, without being annoying.

If she says something that stands out to you. Then make a joke about what she just said. Be slightly mean, but also at the same time, saying you like her (a mean flirt). This gets women women every time.

Hot babe says, "I think somebody is annoying..." after you say a joke to her. You reply with, "You're annoyed, because you can't say anything back. Am I really that hot?"

Let's break this down... "You're annoyed, because you can't say anything back." is slightly mean and really more playful. Don't say, "You're annoyed, because you lack wit." That's too mean for a female usually. If you're trying to get them to sleep with you.

"Am I really that hot?" Yes, ****y and funny, like sosauve.com has always believed in. I am a former member. I consider you guys my brothers.

****y and funny really works with women. But what I'll add to it, from what I've learned over the years is making fun of what women say to me to appear smarter than them. Also, putting women on the spot.

Instead of asking a woman, "What do you like to do for fun?" Ask her, "What do you do for fun, that you know I'm not gonna like?"

I'll will explain the technique of putting a woman on the spot in another post later.

-- JLEVITATE
I doubt that you are a 38 years old virgin, even more, your post says very little about you being 38 years old virgin.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score

My advice...

-- JLEVITATE
You did learn how to brush your teeth properly right? Having a bad personal hygeine is no excuse, no matter how you are with women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&f is state of the art 2004 technology.
Yes, I remember David DeAngelo writing about that in 2003 and 2004. It's not ground breaking stuff at all now but I think it would still be effective in the present day. Being confident is timeless. Being funny is timeless.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, I remember David DeAngelo writing about that in 2003 and 2004. It's not ground breaking stuff at all now but I think it would still be effective in the present day. Being confident is timeless. Being funny is timeless.
Agreed, especially if it’s done with a playful tone/expression/delivery.

I didn’t agree with the “deadpan serious” method of c&f delivery that DD alluded to in the early 2000s. Picture a guy that is busting your ballz, but he’s so serious that you don’t know he’s just ribbing you. Very very few guys can successfully pull it off that way imo.

TLDR: Be playful, or if you are a dry/serious guy, just own it and don’t joke. Don’t try to mix the two. Don’t try to be a “dry ball buster” unless you are naturally that type of guy.

Last edited: