Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls on OLD are becoming more open about wanting to be asked on dates now

Reaction score
It used to be just no hook ups or some bs. Now I am starting to see a lot of bios with "I want to be asked out on a date", "the most attractive man is with a plan". "I find a place and time the hottest thing", and cringy shvt like that lol. The funny thing is that most of these women aren't dating material in the first place, so there must be a lot of desperate thirsty good looking guys hitting them up lol.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It used to be just no hook ups or some bs. Now I am starting to see a lot of bios with "I want to be asked out on a date", "the most attractive man is with a plan". "I find a place and time the hottest thing", and cringy shvt like that lol. The funny thing is that most of these women aren't dating material in the first place, so there must be a lot of desperate thirsty good looking guys hitting them up lol.
Honestly i dont understand this. If they're so desperate for a date why not ask out the guy? It's like me saying I wont ask companies for a job or an interview , I wanna be asked out for an interview. Just doesn't make sense.

Reaction score
Honestly i dont understand this. If they're so desperate for a date why not ask out the guy? It's like me saying I wont ask companies for a job or an interview , I wanna be asked out for an interview. Just doesn't make sense.
funny that happened to me the other day and she paid for it lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That goes against her biological programming. That would be like you creating an OLD profile asking women to pay your rent.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
That goes against her biological programming. That would be like you creating an OLD profile asking women to pay your rent.
No. Why would I want her to pay my rent :D ? I mean anyone can pay for the date, but if shes so desperate for a date why not ask the guy out? A girl can still ask me out and I can still pay for the date. I don't know who made this rule "The one who asks, pays" !!

And this biological programming crap is not something i believe in. If it was about biological programming, most women would be housewives and men would be the breadwinners. Just like in olden days. But women broke out of their biological programming by stepping into the workforce. So, now they have to take the next step, ask the guys out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Why would I want her to pay my rent :D ? I mean anyone can pay for the date, but if shes so desperate for a date why not ask the guy out? A girl can still ask me out and I can still pay for the date. I don't know who made this rule "The one who asks, pays" !!

And this biological programming crap is not something i believe in.
Ok buddy. Let us know when you come back into the real world. Women “taking the lead” or “asking you out” goes against their biological programming. It is masculine behavior.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this at all. A lot of times, guys are asking women out to bars for drinks. That's a date.

Reaction score
I don't understand this at all. A lot of times, guys are asking women out to bars for drinks. That's a date.
They want to be entertained and impressed by a confident man that leads the way…AKA be an event planner lol

Reaction score
Whatever...a guy proprosing a drinks date and executing it is being an event planner.
that’s a lazy event planner. You need to have dinner reservations, a roof top bar, a nature walk overlooking the city, and tickets to see the local professional sports team play.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s a lazy event planner. You need to have dinner reservations, a roof top bar, a nature walk overlooking the city, and tickets to see the local professional sports team play.
That is insane! Especially for a random chick off of some swipe app.

I like having my first interaction with a woman be in-person instead of behind some electronic screen on a swipe app. It's much more natural.

Even for a woman I interact with first in person and extend a date invitation to, she's likely to only get the rooftop bar invitation.

Reaction score
That is insane! Especially for a random chick off of some swipe app.

I like having my first interaction with a woman be in-person instead of behind some electronic screen on a swipe app. It's much more natural.

Even for a woman I interact with first in person and extend a date invitation to, she's likely to only get the rooftop bar invitation.
its funny, they consider all of this with a stranger safe, but anything else creepy and scary.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok buddy. Let us know when you come back into the real world. Women “taking the lead” or “asking you out” goes against their biological programming. It is masculine behavior.
So is working in offices. But its ok. Maybe you believe in selective masculinity.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things wrong in this case that I will do like those click bait sites on twitter....

Here the top 5 reasons why you should NOT date random girls.

1)Strong chance for her being far from good looking as her scientifically made and filtered pictures make her seems.

2)Strong chance for her to be plain and boring, basically a parrot of mainstream media and culture.

3)Strong chance for her looking for a free meal.

4)Strong chance for her being damaged from her online experiences and carousel riding.

5)Very weak chance for a decent rate of return for the money and time spent on a traditional dinner date.

Sorry girls but we play the sport you made the rules for, the current "dating" environment is the linear result of women behaviour to which men had no choice but to adapt.

Want me to behave like a guy from 1960? well get the same bmi of women of that time, drop the attitude, the tats and the boyd count.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get accused a lot on here of being “bitter” but I’m gonna tell you what’s really going on. They miss the days of a random guy on or slightly below their level fawning over them, asking them out to dinner at a decent place, they fake interest, at the end he might get a hug or kiss on the cheek and then never see him again. All they have now is Chad texting them “come over” and that’s it, no average dudes are asking them out on dates or even the average dudes are like “fvck it, come over” and she gets all turned off because “who the hell does he think he is? Only Chad can talk to me like that!”. They just want the days back where they were going on random dinner dates or planned dates (not meeting for drinks) where the guy really put in the effort but got little to no return on his investment. They want guys to invest in them again and that’s not happening. I won’t speak for other guys but I’ve gotten to where I don’t like wasting rejections, I’m very picky about who I take a chance on now.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Spot the fook on brother. It’s been said repeatedly, in so many ways. It’s where we are.

If I meet someone through OLD my approach is a bit more vetting by texting, basics down, move to phone/video to make sure she ain’t a warthog, then invite for an active date, with proper logistics, or depending on our nascent connection “come over let’s hot tub or pool“.

Every time I’ve done this I sheath my broadsword.

I get accused a lot on here of being “bitter” but I’m gonna tell you what’s really going on. They miss the days of a random guy on or slightly below their level fawning over them, asking them out to dinner at a decent place, they fake interest, at the end he might get a hug or kiss on the cheek and then never see him again. All they have now is Chad texting them “come over” and that’s it, no average dudes are asking them out on dates or even the average dudes are like “fvck it, come over” and she gets all turned off because “who the hell does he think he is? Only Chad can talk to me like that!”. They just want the days back where they were going on random dinner dates or planned dates (not meeting for drinks) where the guy really put in the effort but got little to no return on his investment. They want guys to invest in them again and that’s not happening. I won’t speak for other guys but I’ve gotten to where I don’t like wasting rejections, I’m very picky about who I take a chance on now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want me to behave like a guy from 1960? well get the same bmi of women of that time, drop the attitude, the tats and the boyd count.
So true.

1)Strong chance for her being far from good looking as her scientifically made and filtered pictures make her seems.
This is the reason to arrange all dates from initial in-person interactions, such as an in-person approach at a bar or a park. That problem gets avoided.

3)Strong chance for her looking for a free meal.

5)Very weak chance for a decent rate of return for the money and time spent on a traditional dinner date.
Women do get a lot of freebies from dating, whether it is free meals and/or free alcoholic beverages. The traditional date does offer a weak chance for a decent rate or return for the money and time spent. Drinks dates in bars are only slightly better on the rate of return because they are slightly less expensive. There are still plenty of "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions from drinks dates in bars.

2)Strong chance for her to be plain and boring, basically a parrot of mainstream media and culture.

4)Strong chance for her being damaged from her online experiences and carousel riding.
There are many plain women who parrot mainstream media and culture. The typical online/swipe app experience for a woman is a lot of "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions mixed in with a few one night/short term instances of sex.

Most of these women are also pet owners who often prioritize their pets over potential men. Men often find themselves competing for a woman's attention with her career, her pets, her friends, her travel schedule, etc.

A lot of women are parroting the SJW/liberal/feminist talking points. So annoying.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD has always been about dates, how else are you going to fvck them? Don't get me wrong I've had girls who I invite straight to my place and they agree, most want to meet beforehand though.

"No hookups" doesn't mean no dates, it literally means "People might see me on here, so I need to pretend I'm not a hoe".

I don't think you really understand OLD.