Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave is going downhill.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Below are threads started by 3 different posters.

Can a guy in his 40s get a woman in her 20s without being rich or famous or without paying for it?

3 questions for the guys under 30

What are the BIG cheating signs to look out for that you have experienced from a cheating woman?

Do women like guys that shave their heads bald?

———-

Intimidated by high value women

In what occasion do you find using violence appropriate?

Rude cashier

Too horny to game

How comes that douchebags naturally pass **** test?

What is happening? I started bulking and women despise me now

How to tell a girl you want her to be your girlfriend

———-

What Zodiac signs have you dated/your opinion on them

Finding the best city in terms of meeting women.

Why do I have a higher success rate on first date dinner dates than drinks

Tips for Surviving Hot Girl Summer Season?

Guys in their 30s, how often have you gotten with older women in your 30s?

Did Eastern European/Russian women let it all get to their heads?

Reasons on why Hypergamy is extremely overblown

———

Got to be a little skeptical of the lay numbers thrown around here by the Alpha men when no one has called any of the above posters below out for trolling, When no Alpha dog has called them out and responds to their threads, any hot girl would destroy them in 120 seconds.

But hey, maybe all the Alpha men on here are so genetically blessed they just have to show up and the girl would be so lucky to have sex with them.

:cool:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A forum where men go generally because they are struggling with getting laid also has the highest ratio of top 1% guys lol.

I came here because I knew nothing. Then I read and learned and I knew even less - a lot of advice is nonsense. Then I screened the nonsense and found nuggets of wisdom.

some of the older guys on here give sound advice and know it.

There’s 3 types on here. Low success men asking for help. Experienced men who want to help, and narcissists who measure their lives in lay counts and like being obnoxious to the first group.

I’ve been drawn back after a hiatus just from boredom if anything. What is true is pre marriage when I was spinning some plates and doing quite well, I wasn’t on here.

If I think of the casanovas I know, they wouldn’t be on a forum talking about how to get women to like them lol

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I screened the nonsense and found nuggets of wisdom.
How about a bullet point list of the wisdom? It's actual stuff like that that would be of major help to the site.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is going downhill.
Of course it has.
The PUA scene was much more concentrated as sub-culture and strong back in the 90'tes and early 2000'nd where guys also had a complete different mindset. No snowflakes, crazy leftist and weak men as it is now.

Also technology has changed the game a lot with the introductions of smart phones in that they have changed female behavior which didn't exist then to the extent we have today.

So yeah, you are correct; it has deteriorated - a lot.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a bullet point list of the wisdom? It's actual stuff like that that would be of major help to the site.
- Concentrate on yourself and not techniques
- Be fit and healthy (I’m terrible on this one but it’s sound advice)
- Think about how she fulfils your needs, not all the things you have to do to fulfil hers.
- Do not argue, keep emotional frame and be prepared to walk away
- Have a clear direction in life (massive one, the most important IMO)
- Never take anything they say seriously.
- Realise women in evolutionary terms had to manipulate men to survive. Be on constant lookout and be absolutely clear you won’t tolerate BS when it comes.

My own personal one is to try to look past what you consider “hot” and try to figure out how much is being projected through clothing and cosmetics. Many girls look bombshell when they spend hours at it. Don’t get blindsided by this, the women who do this a lot are the ones who will leave you in bits.

take a look at some of the hot Instagram girls when they post a make up free selfie. They are generally just fairly normal girls who made a decision to 304 it up.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, lot of incel stuff here. I have blocked a lot of posters. Try to listen to the older guys as those seem to be the best posts.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just men in general ..... each year we are becoming weaker and weaker as a sex thanks to ridiculous social constructs

The way society is developing men will continue to decline , future generations of men will be submissive , weak , polite and complacent

make no mistake about it eventually you will have women that will become full blown men ( it's already happening )

We are currently in a very sexually liberated era but i see this changing in the next 20-30 years

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, lot of incel stuff here.
There's probably more incel stuff on SoSuave in recent years as compared to 2000-2005 because there are more incels now than then. Male sexlessness rates have gone up big time for many reasons since then.

Of course it has.
The PUA scene was much more concentrated as sub-culture and strong back in the 90'tes and early 2000'nd where guys also had a complete different mindset. No snowflakes, crazy leftist and weak men as it is now.

Also technology has changed the game a lot with the introductions of smart phones in that they have changed female behavior which didn't exist then to the extent we have today.

So yeah, you are correct; it has deteriorated - a lot.
Yes, it is fair to say that the guys who were in their 20s/early 30s between 1995-2005 had a different mindset then. In 2005, the early Millennials (1982-1985 births) were just starting to come up. Those were some of the earliest snowflakes but not as bad as what was to come.

I am old enough to remember attracting and seducing in the 2003-2006 era as compared to 2014-later. Fighting smartphones has been tough. On the general gym floor in 2003, almost no one was wearing headphones/earbuds with their early generation iPods and similar MP3 playing devices. That behavior was mainly reserved for about 10-15% of women. By 2011-12 and continuing to today, 85%+ of women do the headphone/earbud thing at the gym, now with their smartphones and text messages alongside their music or audio podcasts.

Although 2003-2006 was not an amazing era for pickup, it was better than the 2010s and beyond.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also seems like most of these posts are started by the same users. I got on this site in 2002 and it was a gold mine. I would go out into the field and apply everything the elders were posting. Trial and error... and if something off the cuff came up I would use the search function and then as a last resort look for advice.

the Rules are simple.... and depending on where your at in life you might have years of self improvement before you will get what you want.

1. Get fit.... if you can’t see some abs and veins on your body your not there yet.

2. Get goals.... that do not revolve around females. Become a scratch golfer, get to 10 percent body fat, Master wood working, start martial arts.... read 30 books this year. Work on your goals first and foremost and then if you have time go head out to game. I did this my entire life and as a result females rarely saw me out. They would see the same guys over and over and when i would show up chat them up and tell them I had a busy day tomorrow and had to get going... I would throw them my number and have them hit me up later.

3. Master small talk and practice. Talk to the hottest females you can find and make yourself comfortable around them.

4. Dress well......find your look and make sure your confident in it.

5. When you do head out... the goal is fun... never to get laid... if your fun and carefree you will attract females.

6. The journey is about becoming your best self. That will attract the best possible mate for you.... the journey is not getting chicks.... they come as you improve and you will quickly realize they are no different than milk. In 2022 you might think they are at Hb9..... and in 2024 they can be a 3.....you are the only thing that matters and your journey!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am old enough to remember attracting and seducing in the 2003-2006 era as compared to 2014-later. Fighting smartphones has been tough. On the general gym floor in 2003, almost no one was wearing headphones/earbuds with their early generation iPods and similar MP3 playing devices.
its definitely changed.... the gym floor was amazing back then. So many girls would display interest... so many connections made. Now it’s looking into a phone and taking selfies

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its definitely changed.... the gym floor was amazing back then. So many girls would display interest... so many connections made. Now it’s looking into a phone and taking selfies
2003-04 and 2004-05 were my junior and senior years of college. In those years, I was going to the on campus gym, whereas in the years after 2005 I was going to more gyms of post college people in their 20s/30s. For the on campus gym, you had to be an undergrad student, grad student, faculty, or staff to go there. Most of the population there was undergrad students. The best looking women were wearing earbuds/headphones then so it was difficult in that time to catch attention from them. I'd say 2003-05 as compared to 2011-present for hot women at the gym is the same. The difference in the past decade is the behavior from the average looking and cute (somewhat above average) women. A woman I would have rated as a 6.5 in 2004 as compared to a woman I'd rate 6.5 in the 2010s-present behaves differently at the gym. The 2004 6.5 was far more open to approaches than her 2010s-beyond counterpart.

Serenity

Reaction score
Oh no! It's still going downhill? Must be an extremely long hill then, according to numerous members over the years it has been doing so almost since it was created.

Btw, you forgot to mention the thread called "Sosuave is going downhill.".

SOG_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
2003-04 and 2004-05 were my junior and senior years of college. In those years, I was going to the on campus gym, whereas in the years after 2005 I was going to more gyms of post college people in their 20s/30s. For the on campus gym, you had to be an undergrad student, grad student, faculty, or staff to go there. Most of the population there was undergrad students. The best looking women were wearing earbuds/headphones then so it was difficult in that time to catch attention from them. I'd say 2003-05 as compared to 2011-present for hot women at the gym is the same. The difference in the past decade is the behavior from the average looking and cute (somewhat above average) women. A woman I would have rated as a 6.5 in 2004 as compared to a woman I'd rate 6.5 in the 2010s-present behaves differently at the gym. The 2004 6.5 was far more open to approaches than her 2010s-beyond counterpart.
In 2005, I was a sophomore in college, and this was also the year that my school joined Facebook. For those who don't know, when Facebook first came out, you had to have an email address from a college to sign up, and only a small number of colleges could join. One of the biggest differences I've noticed between back then and now is that back then, it was very common for a pretty college girl to send a cold message to a guy she liked. I still have a few emails from that time in my inbox to prove this. It's getting harder and harder to connect with a woman online in a meaningful way these days. This is a big example of how technology has changed the game. Even so, I've found that the same 8+ woman who ignores you online is easier to talk to in person.

SOG_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Concentrate on yourself and not techniques
- Be fit and healthy (I’m terrible on this one but it’s sound advice)
- Think about how she fulfils your needs, not all the things you have to do to fulfil hers.
- Do not argue, keep emotional frame and be prepared to walk away
- Have a clear direction in life (massive one, the most important IMO)
- Never take anything they say seriously.
- Realise women in evolutionary terms had to manipulate men to survive. Be on constant lookout and be absolutely clear you won’t tolerate BS when it comes.

My own personal one is to try to look past what you consider “hot” and try to figure out how much is being projected through clothing and cosmetics. Many girls look bombshell when they spend hours at it. Don’t get blindsided by this, the women who do this a lot are the ones who will leave you in bits.

take a look at some of the hot Instagram girls when they post a make up free selfie. They are generally just fairly normal girls who made a decision to 304 it up.
I'll add to the list: make your life as simple as possible. If you find that you don't have time for the self-improvement activities on the list, it's likely that you need to cut something out of your life. Unnecessary things, people, tasks, etc. could be taking up so much of your time and energy that you can't do things that will help you get better.