Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll make this quick...girl said I'm no longer part of her family

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss a birthday party...her family. I was sick...didn't feel happy... anxious...i struggles with that from time to time.
Next day a get a text...you didn't come, not cool dude, don't call us, you're no longer a part of us.

I immediately changed my number because...it's all my fault...i could have been in an accident. It would be different if they had said, what happened? Why didn't you come? You missed a big AZZ cake.

I ran the story by my mom and she was pissed. Good, forget them
Which I agree. I don't have their number and neither do they.
Except...i do have a heart and hope they're doing well.
Everybody needs help from time to time.

My question...or, what i want to hear from the men in here...
How would you handle it moving forward?
The grocery store girl made first contact with me so that's on my radar now...prettier, has a job, fitter, smiles, etc. So I'm not oneitis...just it kinda sucks that they would throw all we built over not going to a bday party.
Just wanted to see how you guys would have reacted to calibrate my way of handling it.
Thanks

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't feel well and got this reaction?
Well, I don't think you lost something.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some lives be like that bro.
Especially when dealing with latinas.

I don't understand this disbelief you have.
Life is stranger than fiction.

Still, you didn't say how you would have reacted Moderator

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would blast them all with my gat.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss a birthday party...her family. I was sick...didn't feel happy... anxious...i struggles with that from time to time.
Next day a get a text...you didn't come, not cool dude, don't call us, you're no longer a part of us.

I immediately changed my number because...it's all my fault...i could have been in an accident. It would be different if they had said, what happened? Why didn't you come? You missed a big AZZ cake.

I ran the story by my mom and she was pissed. Good, forget them
Which I agree. I don't have their number and neither do they.
Except...i do have a heart and hope they're doing well.
Everybody needs help from time to time.

My question...or, what i want to hear from the men in here...
The grocery store girl made first contact with me so that's on my radar now...prettier, has a job, fitter, smiles, etc. So I'm not oneitis...just it kinda sucks that they would throw all we built over not going to a bday party.
Just wanted to see how you guys would have reacted to calibrate my way of handling it.
Thanks
It's actually a good thing if you're not part of a girl's family anymore because then it's not incest.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ok. So nothing out of the ordinary happens to you guys.
Just vanilla.

I didn't ask for this.
You live in a house with three women...what do you think is going to happen?
But to each its own.
Moving on...

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you sound like a little *****:

First:
I was sick...didn't feel happy... anxious...i struggles with that from time to time.

You missed a birthday because you were anxious? What is wrong with you? She dumped you because you were weak and emotional, not because you missed a birthday party. No girl is going to dump you from one little thing like this; you probably have been acting like a little ***** for a while.

Also, why didn't you call and tell them you felt sick?

It would be different if they had said, what happened? Why didn't you come? You missed a big AZZ cake.

Wait so you didn't go, you didn't tell anybody you weren't going, and now you are mad that they didn't call and beg you to come? That's insane. You sound like an insecure narcissist.

Go 60 days no contact, go to the gym, and stop acting like an insecure little *****.