Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I have a higher success rate on first date dinner dates than drinks

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 figures does not make you rich . In the big cities with 6 figures you get a suburban submediocre life at 100k per year

if you barely live from paycheck to paycheck , guys should focus more on having the means to live at least a mediocre life instead of being obsessed about other stuff that people are obsessed here
So in your mind, there's only paycheck-to-paycheck and more than six figures.... Most people make 50,000 or less, so why are you surprised when they don't have the means to just burn money, and want to do drinks dates? Why would one want to live a mediocre life at the expense of experiencing as many different women as possible? Those workers that fill those low paying jobs that make society run and your life easier deserve to be don juans as much as anyone...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in your mind, there's only paycheck-to-paycheck and more than six figures.... Most people make 50,000 or less, so why are you surprised when they don't have the means to just burn money, and want to do drinks dates? Why would one want to live a mediocre life at the expense of experiencing as many different women as possible? Those workers that fill those low paying jobs that make society run and your life easier deserve to be don juans as much as anyone...
you just have other problems and banging women is the last one that you should have in that particular scenario

In my opinion is that because guys feel that they are failures they try to demonstrate themselves that they are not by having an obsession about being a pu$$y slayer

which leads to the obsession that money = pu$$y , and then have the idea that women are gold diggers

this is the fatality , and guys in general do not want to accept this as they will have to also accept that they are failures

much easier to blame women than to accept that you are a failure

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always push for the bar on first dates and close almost everytime. That being said I wish I had more up my sleeve because my drinking is OP. Still if she says yes to the first date at the bar she knows whats up.